Brakes To Go Reviews

Read Brakes To Go Reviews

jonathan@brakestogo.net

5214 Burleson Rd Ste 209

Tell us how Brakes To Go made you happy
The scheduling process was super easy, the technician was thorough and took time to explain my options, and the price was reasonable. I was pleased and will be recommending Brakes To Go to friends and family.
Tim and his colleague were very quick to do the job. I was impressed. This business model concept of coming to you is absolutely brilliant, it is super convenient for consumers who work an 8-5 job. I don’t have to call off work to take my car in and have it sit in the shop for a day or two.
Very convenient. The job was done in 30-45 minutes. A quote was provided before the service was started. I'll never get my brakes done at a shop anymore.
Arrived early. Finished job in allotted time. High quality parts. Didn’t upsell me on stuff I didn’t need. Would definitely use again and recommend.
Excellent service! Fast scheduling, friendly employees. They explained everything beforehand, and were very patient. I'm going to use them again with my wife's car! A+ service/company!
Getting your car serviced is never fun. Brakes to go take one of the most difficult parts away, dropping off your car and then going to pick it up. They come to you. The best part was this brake job using factory parts was 60% less expensive. I cannot recommend them enough. Best service EVER.
Brakes To Go are reliable, dependable, professional and courteous. This is the second time I've used them and both times were great experiences. I will use them again.
Great service from the start to the finish.
52 mins from the time he shook my hand until I received my receipt. Very professional and efficient. He actually suggested I could wait another 5k miles to replace my pads, if I wanted to do so.
Quick, and easy. Great customer service, would highly recommend.
They showed up on time and had all of the part needed to replace the brakes and back rotors. Tanner was fantastic and a pleasure to deal with, would highly recommend them!
I was so impressed by my Brakes To Go experience! My technician was David and he arrived early, before my window even started which was awesome! The entire process from his arrival, to test drive, to quotes/repairs to finish was just one hour and I could not have been more impressed by the speed and convenience of this company! He came to my office and did the repairs (which ended up being simpler than I had anticipated) while I got some work done which is so convenient. He made sure to explain to me my options and what was going on, as well as showing me what he was talking about. I didn't once feel pressured to pay for anything extra, and I felt like he was being very honest with me about what I needed done, which I really appreciated. Will definitely be a repeat customer for my brakes in the future and will recommend to everyone. Amazing service and I'm so happy to no longer hear squeaking when I drive!
Awesome job and very convenient. Showed up on time and completed the job quickly.
Arrived on time. Knowledgeable. Communicated well. Performed the repair timely and gave me confidence it was necessary and done correctly.
Super convenient, on-time, courteous, and got the job done. What else is there to say? If you want to fix your breaks and need a mobile mechanic, give these folks a chance. You won’t be disappointed
No one should ever consider having their brakes done by anyone but Brakes to Go. They finish in under an hour and costs are way lower than the dealership quotes. If they could add tires to their service, I'd give them 6 stars.
Arrived as promised, professional job. Painless repair..
Great price, great service and they come to you. What's not to love?!
Excellent service. This is my 4th time using them. I HIGHLY recommend them.
I'm one happy customer and I will definitely use BTG services in the future! BTG provides a convenient but affordable brake repair and maintenance service. They came to my location of choice and changed the front and rear brake pads on my Nissan Titan, completing the job within a 30-min window. I also like receiving a text message from the mechanic with a link to real-time tracking as he was headed my way. This allowed me to meet him at my truck upon arrival. The mechanic was very knowledgeable and professional. I'm very appreciative of this service and have already shared my BTG experience with family and friends.
Brakes To Go is rated 4.96 based on 151 reviews