Brakes To Go Reviews

Read Brakes To Go Reviews

jonathan@brakestogo.net

5214 Burleson Rd Ste 209

Tell us how Brakes To Go made you happy
Really enjoyed my first experience using Brakes To Go. Convenience of not having to sit at mechanic shop for hours was the selling point for me. Friendly, and fast customer service all the way around. Jaime worked quickly, and efficiently on the repairs. Although my repairs were quite a bit more than I originally expected, all repairs were explained before work was started. I even called for a price check at our local shop(which were substantially higher). Would highly recommend, and will use again. Thanks for the great service.
I think our brake guy name was david but im not sure..he fixed our problem..im so grateful for that because usually people take the money but problem isent fixed they make it worst..thank you. 1 thing they could do better is..show us what the problem is, what parts they are, show us what new parts are going in and show us the old part that they changing or fixing..because some have no idea about cars and you just show the bill..so that way we know exactly what was done. Other then that my experience with brakes to go was 👍
The service was fast and the work done to expectations. The car is driving well and no issues with new brakes going on day two after service. The only snafu is with SNAP financing. We had to take extra time to get the contract sent over. Also it was not communicated to me prior to the service that there was a $40 application fee in addition to the financing. This was not communicated to me until the service man showed up to do my brakes. This application fee, I think, is unnecessary and excessive given that I did not deal with Brakes To Go at all for this the financing process.
Brakes To Go is rated 4.96 based on 151 reviews