Brakes To Go Reviews

Read Brakes To Go Reviews

jonathan@brakestogo.net

5214 Burleson Rd Ste 209

Tell us how Brakes To Go made you happy
Really enjoyed my first experience using Brakes To Go. Convenience of not having to sit at mechanic shop for hours was the selling point for me. Friendly, and fast customer service all the way around. Jaime worked quickly, and efficiently on the repairs. Although my repairs were quite a bit more than I originally expected, all repairs were explained before work was started. I even called for a price check at our local shop(which were substantially higher). Would highly recommend, and will use again. Thanks for the great service.
I was quoted a different price over the phone then what the Tech gave me when he got here. He was pretty quick but didn't show me any of the parts he took off or replaced. Ask for your quote emailed to you before the tech arrives and make sure you have the tech show you what he is replacing. probably could have saved quite a bit using another brake company.
Super convenient, on-time, courteous, and got the job done. What else is there to say? If you want to fix your breaks and need a mobile mechanic, give these folks a chance. You won’t be disappointed
No one should ever consider having their brakes done by anyone but Brakes to Go. They finish in under an hour and costs are way lower than the dealership quotes. If they could add tires to their service, I'd give them 6 stars.
Arrived as promised, professional job. Painless repair..
Great price, great service and they come to you. What's not to love?!
Excellent service. This is my 4th time using them. I HIGHLY recommend them.
I'm one happy customer and I will definitely use BTG services in the future! BTG provides a convenient but affordable brake repair and maintenance service. They came to my location of choice and changed the front and rear brake pads on my Nissan Titan, completing the job within a 30-min window. I also like receiving a text message from the mechanic with a link to real-time tracking as he was headed my way. This allowed me to meet him at my truck upon arrival. The mechanic was very knowledgeable and professional. I'm very appreciative of this service and have already shared my BTG experience with family and friends.
Brakes to go were fast, friendly, and fairly priced. And very convenient.
Brakes to go is top notch. They are honest, lightning fast with service and response time. I’ve used them 3 times now and they are a million times better than taking your car into a shop that just wants your money. David, my brake expert came out and diagnosed my problem quickly and let me know I needed new brakes and rotors and showed them to me. He let me know I was still under warranty and recommended an upgrade that cost me next to nothing. He’s top notch! He also fixed my brake lights, which typically they don’t do because that’s usually electrical. He only charged me for the bulbs and not service. I paid 70 dollars total when it was all said and done. I highly recommend David and the Brakes to Go team!!! Thank you for always making my experience fast and painless!
Have used these guys 3 times now and every time they’ve been on time and did excellent work. Can’t beat this service!
Nelson was great. He was on time, informative and thorough. I would recommend Brakes To Go to my friends and family.
I delayed getting my brakes repaired due to not wanting to be inconvenienced on a weekend. So I heard about Brakes to Go and decided I would try them out. I was impressed with the ease of getting a quote and scheduling the appointment. My technician was amazing and very thorough. He walked me through the work he was going to complete and the “why” behind it. I’d recommend them.
Excellent service and follow. Changed out a master cylinder, booster and pads fast at my workplace. I will recommend and will use again.
Excellent same day service. Jaime explained (and showed me) what needed to be done. I could not have asked for better service.
Excellent Service.
Excellent work and pricing and everything! The technician who did my brakes on my tundra, his name is David and deserves some kind of recognition! He is really knowledgeable on everything regarding brakes and what my options were. He actually did my wife’s brakes with new rotors , the whole nine yards! No problems since last year when he performed the job. Again I highly recommend Brakes To Go for all the right reasons! Brakes To Go is my go to place for my brake needs! Thank you very much and keep up the great work!
Great service! I highly recommend prior to using a brick and mortar company.
Trey Richard was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was very professional and performed the repairs in a very timely manor. Would recommend his services go anyone! Thank you so much for the pleasant experience.
Still waiting for the other shoe to drop. Nothing with car repair is ever this easy... David was professional, punctual, quick, and thorough.
Brakes To Go is rated 4.96 based on 157 reviews