Brakes To Go Reviews

Read Brakes To Go Reviews

jonathan@brakestogo.net

5214 Burleson Rd Ste 209

Tell us how Brakes To Go made you happy
This was by far the best car maintenance experience I have had to date. Trey made the scheduling process smooth and easy, while technician Rob was quick, professional and very knowledgeable. Will definitely be recommending Brakes To Go.
Wow. What a great auto repair experience this was. My tech, David, was scheduled to arrive between 11:30a-1pm. He arrived almost exactly at 11:30. The cool tech tracking tool was a nice touch. When David arrived he explained the process and got to work. I was planning on having both the front and back brakes done as my car has 70,000 miles on it. David took the car for a short test ride then came back and inspected the brakes. David informed me that the back brakes were good and did not need replacing. He said I could actually wait a little longer to replace the front but I had them replaced. David was courteous and professional and I ended up spending half of what I thought I would. The convenience of having them come to my office was worth a great deal to me. Time is money and Brakes to Go saved me hours of time. I highly recommend Brakes to Go and I will call them when it is time for new brakes on my Corvette.
Tech was professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. Good job done quickly. He was also very patient with my curious (read: nosy) five year old.
1st time to use Brakes to Go. They were on time to the appt and did a great job. I would recommend them to anyone.
Very pleased with the convenience and service. Robert, the tech, was very professional and polite. The work was done in my office's parking lot while I worked. Highly recommend!
They were quick and convenient. As far as I can tell, my brakes seem good
During this crazy time the service provided by Brakes to go was quick, fairly priced, professional and kind. I appreciated the extra precautions they took to social distance and still get the job done! Thanks so much! Will definitely recommend!
Your service tech did a great job and did the job within a timely manor ..
Awesome service..Curtious and Professional.
It was very easy to get an online quote and set up a service to change out brake pads on a Saturday. They gave me a 1 hour window and tech arrived during that window. After doing an complete inspection and test drive we went over my options. They had all my parts and were done in less than an hour. Very happy with the work and quality pads they used and it was still about a couple hundred bucks less than the dealership. I will definitely be using them next time and would recommend them to my family and friends.
They were very friendly,courteous,and very knowledgeable, they took my SUV for a test drive and then took the wheels and rotate off and told me what had to be replaced. I will use them again, and highly recommend them!
Super simple, very convenient and affordable. My tech, Jaime, was amazing - test drove my truck, inspected the brakes and walked me through the results while showing me the pads. I highly recommend Brakes To Go and will be using them again.
Jonathan was right on time. Got the 4 wheels on my suburban, new rotors & pads done in one hour, in the parking lot right outside my office. Its like a new ride when coming to a stop. I highly recommend them, it is way too convenient.
I judge service on: actual repair transparency Speed Communication Availability Brakes to Go was pretty awesome in every category! Most importantly, I didn’t feel like I was getting sold things I didn’t need. Thanks, Jonathan!
Brakes To Go was fantastic! I spent three hours earlier in the week sitting in a shop getting car repairs. When the shop mentioned I also needed rear brake pads and quoted me $440 I decided to look elsewhere. Brakes to Go came to my house and inspected my front and rear brakes and rotors and replaced the rears only as everything else was in great shape. The total price came in WAY less than what I had been quoted by the other shop. These guys are terrific! Honest and efficient!
Great and fast service.
Fantastic service. Honest, fair, fast. And best price of all places I checked for the exact same parts. Absolutely recommend.
Fast, convenient and honest work with payment options. Couldn't ask for better service.
Prompt, honest, and so convenient! Love this company!
Our Technician Tim arrived on time and looked at the brakes on our vehicle and made a couple of suggestions for repair and prepared a quote. The quote was very reasonable and the quote included new rotors for less the the local shop quoted for “resurfaced” rotors. Which as I understand is quite the money maker for the local repair shops. Tim completed the job in less then an hour. Brakes are great. Quick and easy! A+++
Brakes To Go is rated 4.96 based on 227 reviews