Bravura Education Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bravura Education
Read Bravura Education Reviews

0407019091

Tell us how Bravura Education made you happy
Informative. Great for beginners and to have for the long run!
It is the best service and good price . Such a useful course and helps you for the long term . I highly recommend it to everyone
An incredibly valuable day. The content was highly relevant and delivered in an engaging manner by incredibly experienced industry professionals who were not only able to help us truly understand basic laser principles but apply them to our individual work place practices.
Would highly recommend to anyone.
Best learning experience, there were so many helpful informative resources and easy platform to study from 🌻
Thank you for a very informative course.
I really enjoyed the day, overall it was fun, interactive and educational.
I was very satisfied with this course which I have done with Elissa and her team.
Vety excellent presentation, all my questions were answered.
So friendly, helpful, experienced
I really recommended to everyone.
The course was perfect!
Elissa was a great speaker.
The course was excellent!
The course was amazing!
The course was clear and concise regarding the theory components. The safety guide was very useful.
Clear and in-depth safety precautions. Intense pulsed light information was great.
This course enabled me to learn a lot about laser safety.
It refreshed my viewpoints on laser treatment. It made me realize the importance of laser safety and that caution needs to be taken all the time. This course is delivered with several practical examples which made the points easier to learn and understand.
Very good ,easy get information and professional knowledge,I like it
I am so happy to have done the Laser Safety Officer and Laser Tattoo Removal courses with Bravura Education. I found both courses to be extremely informative, easy to follow, giving me a great foundation as a laser technician professional. I really appreciate the assistance I received when I had a hiccup along the way. I highly recommend Bravura Education to anyone that is interested in being educated in laser technologies. Thank you Elissa for a great educational experience, I'm sure I will be doing more of your courses in the future.

Lorina
Original Skin Laser Tattoo Removal
Canberra
The laser course is really useful.We all love it.
Great. I'd love to get some information about different courses.
Really enjoyed it.
Elisa simplified the laser course. Very informative and I really recommend this course especially if you aren’t from a beauty background.
Jenelle was also brilliant in demonstrating the laser for hair removal.
Instructors were amazing, day went smooth and the theory and practical were well demonstrated, I would definitely recommend!
Bravura Education is rated 4.90 based on 97 reviews