Bravura Education Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bravura Education
Read Bravura Education Reviews

0407019091

Tell us how Bravura Education made you happy
Good experience of learning at own space. Very clear learning material. Thanks to "bravura Education team"
amazing training program.
Extremely clear content that was delivered in an efficient and effective way that helped me to understand and comprehend it well enough without having to review it a thousand times.
Exceptional course content, clear information delivered in a manner that was easy to follow and take in.
Thank you very much for such a wonderful , full on training. A lot of information absorbed :-) It was the fastest training ever in my life, just bom bom bom. I actually thought this is the information I was looking for years )). It was the first zoom training for me, so a bit stressful as I watched presentation on my phone, my home computer couldn’t connect. Another thing (( I didn’t read the book before training to be prepare and ask questions during the training. As you know questions always pop up after training is finished :-) Again thank you very much for a clear presentation , great examples :-) I found the exam not that easy :-), very hoping I will pass it.
I love this course because it’s give me more information and knowledge about laser machines that I would invest in my business soon and also confident with insurance.
Knowledge of this is Gold!!

Well organised and tailored for nurses in our clinical areas. Would recommend it to health professionals
Ive been very impressed with the level of service and advice I’ve encountered with Bravura.

Bravura education are very supportive and are willing to help in any way with any questions that you may have. I really enjoyed the course and I will surely be completing more course with Bravura in the near future.

Highly reccommend.
Not only do you get a high quality educational Experience with Bravura education, you also get a company who is extremely approachable and supportive. These guys obviously love to hear from students.
Ive been very impressed with the level of service and advice I’ve encountered since being a student.
Bravura education go above and beyond to answer questions or concerns you may have about the aesthetics, best practice or current industry information. To know that you have that level of support is very comforting especially if you’re starting your career in aesthetics. I’ll be continuing my education with Bravura !
I recently completed in a advanced hair reduction course. I went through Krystle who assisted me and clearly outlined the best and most efficient course for my business, she was very helpful and I recommend Krystle to anyone that is needing any assistance with booking and course information.

I'm not sure if there are any other #bosslady who have written a review on their own site BUT I wanted to do a BIG shout out to our amazing Bravura Education team and publicly say I couldn't do it without you. You are awesome, thank you for everything you do xx
Thanks so much #bosslady right back at ya
Easy to navigate.
Great customer service & the course was easy to navigate! This will help me so much in the future!
thanks for the knowledge and wisdom. This course has helped me broaden my career opportunity. Priceless
Amazing experience and great customer service , highly recommended.

Thanks
Excellent course to learn with Bravura. Highly recommend. Thank you
Have just completed my first certificate with Bravura (one more to go) I was impressed with the fast response I had with Krystal when I had 101 questions before beginning. Once started the course was easy to follow online and great that you could do it in your own time. It was so good to get the brain working again and learned a lot. Thank you
I completed a course to consolidate and formalize my skills. Enjoyed the ease of registering and accessing the course. The contents were relevant and thorough. Highly recommend.
Very prompt responses to queries.
Site was easy to access and follow.
Information plentiful, great to have information able to be printed.
Bravura Education is rated 4.91 based on 95 reviews