Bravura Education Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bravura Education
Read Bravura Education Reviews

0407019091

Tell us how Bravura Education made you happy
- easy access to the website and modules. - No support at all, I called to get help ( during business hours ) I was told I will get a phone call to get assistance ... three days later I haven’t heard from anyone, I sent an email asking for help as the course was overwhelming I got a reply saying we saw you passed your test congratulations,I sent another email saying I did pass but I still need help I was told (We don't have a tutor service as such, but always happy to answer any questions we can, so please feel free to shoot me an email at anytime) very kind reply but i was expecting a phone call to get more clarification on a few things! As they advertise ( We have a 1300 number that takes messages for us and we call back our student enquiries in order of call or priority up to a business day later) two weeks later I still didn’t get a phone call 🙃 - Practical training is in Lismore northern which is 8 hours away from Sydney - I passed both courses with no support whatsoever I was going to enrol in 3 other subjects and my 2 colleagues wanted to do this course we all decided not to enrol with bravura education and we’re looking for another education college.
Bravura Education is rated 4.86 based on 118 reviews