Bravura Education Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bravura Education
Read Bravura Education Reviews

0407019091

Tell us how Bravura Education made you happy
Was good, however, if I was completely new to PDT, I would still be missing the nitty gritty of 'how to do it'. The videos weren't instructive as to the dos and don't of applying ALA, the lighting requirements, to post treatment which seems very specific.
Thanks for your feedback Merryn. All of our courses are currently under review by our Program Advisory Committee so we love feedback like this.
I found the whole process of studying on line and doing the exam fairly straight forward but was unable to print off the notes from the course (my husband couldn’t either and he is very good with anything technical))) so I hand wrote it all out! Took a long time but it did help with my study so didn’t mind!
Thanks Anita, it is straightforward studying online isn't it? Thanks for the feedback.
Comprehensive course however I think I may have understood more clearly if there were clinical scenarios utilised to apply the information.
Great feedback, thanks Jacinta x
pretty accessible for a first time web presentation. questions able to be asked and it was nice not having to travel in the wet weather
Simple, effective site. Easy to use. Covers the basics of Lasers in a straightforward course.
Highly informative, easy to follow system
As a BDM in the aesthetics industry, it is imperative to keep up to date and certified, the course by Bravura is informative, and relevant. Highly recommended to industry professionals and clinic operators.
Very comprehensive course, with excellent support when required.
Enjoyed the online course, could do it at my own pace and fit it around my work,also very helpful when i need to ring. Would certainly recommend Bravura Education
Great, very interactive.