Bravura Education Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bravura Education
Read Bravura Education Reviews

0407019091

Tell us how Bravura Education made you happy
Well organised and tailored for nurses in our clinical areas. Would recommend it to health professionals
Good experience of learning at own space. Very clear learning material. Thanks to "bravura Education team"
Thanks Bela xx
amazing training program.
Extremely clear content that was delivered in an efficient and effective way that helped me to understand and comprehend it well enough without having to review it a thousand times.
Exceptional course content, clear information delivered in a manner that was easy to follow and take in.
Ive been very impressed with the level of service and advice I’ve encountered with Bravura.

Bravura education are very supportive and are willing to help in any way with any questions that you may have. I really enjoyed the course and I will surely be completing more course with Bravura in the near future.

Highly reccommend.
Not only do you get a high quality educational Experience with Bravura education, you also get a company who is extremely approachable and supportive. These guys obviously love to hear from students.
Ive been very impressed with the level of service and advice I’ve encountered since being a student.
Bravura education go above and beyond to answer questions or concerns you may have about the aesthetics, best practice or current industry information. To know that you have that level of support is very comforting especially if you’re starting your career in aesthetics. I’ll be continuing my education with Bravura !
I recently completed in a advanced hair reduction course. I went through Krystle who assisted me and clearly outlined the best and most efficient course for my business, she was very helpful and I recommend Krystle to anyone that is needing any assistance with booking and course information.

The course has been easy to access and is both comprehensive and very relevant to my practice. When I've encountered a problem Bravura have been very prompt in responding.
As a BDM in the aesthetics industry, it is imperative to keep up to date and certified, the course by Bravura is informative, and relevant.
Highly recommended to industry professionals and clinic operators.
So helpfull and easy to learn great service
Enjoyed the online course, could do it at my own pace and fit it around my work,also very helpful when i need to ring. Would certainly recommend Bravura Education
Informative. Great for beginners and to have for the long run!
It is the best service and good price . Such a useful course and helps you for the long term . I highly recommend it to everyone
I am so happy to have done the Laser Safety Officer and Laser Tattoo Removal courses with Bravura Education. I found both courses to be extremely informative, easy to follow, giving me a great foundation as a laser technician professional. I really appreciate the assistance I received when I had a hiccup along the way. I highly recommend Bravura Education to anyone that is interested in being educated in laser technologies. Thank you Elissa for a great educational experience, I'm sure I will be doing more of your courses in the future.

Lorina
Original Skin Laser Tattoo Removal
Canberra
Instructors were amazing, day went smooth and the theory and practical were well demonstrated, I would definitely recommend!
Comprehensive course however I think I may have understood more clearly if there were clinical scenarios utilised to apply the information.
I have completed 2 courses now and have enjoyed the self paced training, the extra tutorials provided to give you some great insite to the course along with viewing real life practices.
Thank you very much for such a wonderful , full on training. A lot of information absorbed :-) It was the fastest training ever in my life, just bom bom bom. I actually thought this is the information I was looking for years )). It was the first zoom training for me, so a bit stressful as I watched presentation on my phone, my home computer couldn’t connect. Another thing (( I didn’t read the book before training to be prepare and ask questions during the training. As you know questions always pop up after training is finished :-) Again thank you very much for a clear presentation , great examples :-) I found the exam not that easy :-), very hoping I will pass it.
I love this course because it’s give me more information and knowledge about laser machines that I would invest in my business soon and also confident with insurance.
Bravura Education is rated 4.90 based on 97 reviews