Bravura Education Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bravura Education
Read Bravura Education Reviews

0407019091

Tell us how Bravura Education made you happy
I found the whole process of studying on line and doing the exam fairly straight forward but was unable to print off the notes from the course (my husband couldn’t either and he is very good with anything technical))) so I hand wrote it all out! Took a long time but it did help with my study so didn’t mind!
Thanks Anita, it is straightforward studying online isn't it? Thanks for the feedback.
- easy access to the website and modules.

- No support at all, I called to get help ( during business hours ) I was told I will get a phone call to get assistance ... three days later I haven’t heard from anyone, I sent an email asking for help as the course was overwhelming I got a reply saying we saw you passed your test congratulations,I sent another email saying I did pass but I still need help I was told (We don't have a tutor service as such, but always happy to answer any questions we can, so please feel free to shoot me an email at anytime) very kind reply but i was expecting a phone call to get more clarification on a few things! As they advertise ( We have a 1300 number that takes messages for us and we call back our student enquiries in order of call or priority up to a business day later) two weeks later I still didn’t get a phone call 🙃

- Practical training is in Lismore northern which is 8 hours away from Sydney

- I passed both courses with no support whatsoever I was going to enrol in 3 other subjects and my 2 colleagues wanted to do this course we all decided not to enrol with bravura education and we’re looking for another education college.
The course asked a lot of questions which had not been included in the training.
This was disappointing.
Bravura has great customer service and a great learning portal for beauticians
Comprehensive course however I think I may have understood more clearly if there were clinical scenarios utilised to apply the information.
I have completed 2 courses now and have enjoyed the self paced training, the extra tutorials provided to give you some great insite to the course along with viewing real life practices.
Good experience of learning at own space. Very clear learning material. Thanks to "bravura Education team"
Thanks Bela xx
amazing training program.
Extremely clear content that was delivered in an efficient and effective way that helped me to understand and comprehend it well enough without having to review it a thousand times.
Exceptional course content, clear information delivered in a manner that was easy to follow and take in.
Thank you very much for such a wonderful , full on training. A lot of information absorbed :-) It was the fastest training ever in my life, just bom bom bom. I actually thought this is the information I was looking for years )). It was the first zoom training for me, so a bit stressful as I watched presentation on my phone, my home computer couldn’t connect. Another thing (( I didn’t read the book before training to be prepare and ask questions during the training. As you know questions always pop up after training is finished :-) Again thank you very much for a clear presentation , great examples :-) I found the exam not that easy :-), very hoping I will pass it.
I love this course because it’s give me more information and knowledge about laser machines that I would invest in my business soon and also confident with insurance.
Knowledge of this is Gold!!

pretty accessible for a first time web presentation. questions able to be asked and it was nice not having to travel in the wet weather
Well organised and tailored for nurses in our clinical areas. Would recommend it to health professionals
Ive been very impressed with the level of service and advice I’ve encountered with Bravura.

Bravura education are very supportive and are willing to help in any way with any questions that you may have. I really enjoyed the course and I will surely be completing more course with Bravura in the near future.

Highly reccommend.
Not only do you get a high quality educational Experience with Bravura education, you also get a company who is extremely approachable and supportive. These guys obviously love to hear from students.
Ive been very impressed with the level of service and advice I’ve encountered since being a student.
Bravura education go above and beyond to answer questions or concerns you may have about the aesthetics, best practice or current industry information. To know that you have that level of support is very comforting especially if you’re starting your career in aesthetics. I’ll be continuing my education with Bravura !
I recently completed in a advanced hair reduction course. I went through Krystle who assisted me and clearly outlined the best and most efficient course for my business, she was very helpful and I recommend Krystle to anyone that is needing any assistance with booking and course information.

I'm not sure if there are any other #bosslady who have written a review on their own site BUT I wanted to do a BIG shout out to our amazing Bravura Education team and publicly say I couldn't do it without you. You are awesome, thank you for everything you do xx
Thanks so much #bosslady right back at ya
Easy to navigate.