Bravura Education Reviews

Read Bravura Education Reviews

40, Mort Street
Braddon

Tell us how Bravura Education made you happy
I have now completed 4 courses with Bravura, this alone says how happy I am with the education and content of their online courses. My husband has also completed two courses. We both highly recommend and Bravura Education 5 stars all the way ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Lorina and Ross Inya Cosmetic Skin Clinic & Original Skin Laser Tattoo Removal
Lorina, this is one of our favorite reviews, ever, THANK YOU for taking the time to write it and for being a returning student. Love, the Bravura team
Great to work with
Overall it was a good experience. The only thing I would say, is that it would have been great to actually have the content book not only the workbook with the exam questions, to refer back anytime you want.
Easy to follow lectures
The videos were too long and hard to follow along. I was confused about what we were even talking about. The printout notes didn’t work for me either. The quiz’s leading up the exam was great. And having multiple answer questions was good
I’m really grateful for your professionalism and promptness. Highly recommend
I have only just started so too soon to evaluate fully.im enjoying the lectures however the accompanying notes are not easy to read.they seem rather blurry and small
Hi Elizabeth, I am so glad to hear you are enjoying the lectures. Please send me a photo of the burry notes, let me get that sorted for you! hello@bravura.edu.au Krystle.
I thought there would be more in-depth information
Hi Jessica, Thank you for you honest feedback. Please let us know what else you were expecting to learn in the medical grade skincare course, we are always open to suggestions. hello@bravura.edu.au Krystle.
love this teaching way and the study material is very clear to understand. thank you
Hi Naomi, Thank you so much for the stars and review. We appreciate it! Love, The Bravura Team x
I can’t log into my account. I keep having issues with it.
Jacinnta, Hi! Let me help you! Whenever you need anything, shoot me an email - hello@bravura.edu.au We are aleways here and happy to help. Krystle
Would have been really beneficial to be able to print all the notes off at once instead of only being able to access them once in the unit.
Hi Jade, Great suggestion, thank you! Congratulations on completing your course with Bravura. Krystle.
Great content & learning platform. These courses are the only ones I have found that include the applicable legislative requirements, safety, and practical practice setup information - which are all key requirements for ensuring the hugest quality service to customers.
Thank you Travis. We really appreciate this review! The stars too. Love, The Bravura Team.
Generally well executed, a few helpful criticisms: ocular images could have been bigger, misspelt/mispronounced words in the lectures and some exam questions were repeated, probably could do with a re-edit
Hi Bree, Thank you for this helpful and honest review, we really appreciate your feedback. Love, The Bravura Team.
Appears the learning videos are free elsewhere.
Thanks for the feedback Tricia, we are currently filming a set of all-new original videos which will be live in the next few months x
Thanks for giving us this opportunity to choose this course online, you were all very helpful and easy to deal with.. Lots of appreciation
Hi Roudaina Thanks for your kind words and the 5 stars. The Bravura team x
Dear Elissa and Bravura Team, Thank you for all your support, kindness and professionalism while my studies at Bravura. I was very happy with my experience with Bravura on-line study material and support team. I have really learnt and updated my knowledge. Now, I will definitely recommend your courses to my work mates. King regards, Ligia Taylor.
Hi Ligia, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled to hear you have learned and updated your knowledge. Love, the Bravura team
Very informative and provided relevant information to get started in this field.
Hi Tania, We are so glad to hear you got the information you needed to get started in this industry! We hope you are enjoying your new path. Love, the Bravura team
Bravura Education A Very helpful and informative Site for a better understanding of the laser's functions in combination patient's safety and others. I am very satisfied from my course I had on 7/12/21
Hi Dionysios thanks for the 5 stars, we are so pleased to hear you are satisfied with the course. Love, the Bravura team
I thought getting into the land of laser and in particular tattoo removal would be fairly straight forward. Save for device, do some training with my supplier and away I would go. WRONG! I quickly found out after purchasing the machine I had to apply for a government issued license to not only have a laser machine but then another license to be allowed to use it. The process was extremely daunting and so I reached out for some help and (thank gosh!) Elissa from Bravura made it soooo much easier! If it wasn’t for her I probably would have thrown the towel in but she was able to quickly and efficiently complete my laser safety plan as well as fix it up really quickly when the legislation changed nearly overnight. She guided me through which form to fill in and how to fill it in step by step. Thankyou Elissa! I can’t thank you enough!
Hi Lucy, We could not agree with you more about the process being daunting and how amazing our very own Elissa is!!! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Love, the Bravura team.
I enjoyed studying online at my own time. Very Successful short courses and easy to follow the instructions to pass the test. Now I’m working at laser clinic Australia and I would like to further more study with bravura education to upgrade my levels of certification 😊 Kind Regards Atoor
Hi Atoor, We love to hear about our student's journeys like this one! Thanks for the review. Love, the Bravura team
I found that the injectable course had provided incorrect fundamental information regarding the constitution of Botox. I have attempted to contact via email several times without a response. This is both concerning and disappointing.
Thanks for taking the time to write a review Vanessa. Unfortunately, we have been unable to locate an email from you regarding this concern or we would certainly have been in touch. We have referred your comment to our Program Advisory Committee for review.
Bravura Education is rated 4.8 based on 149 reviews