Bravura Education Reviews

Based on 138 reviews
Read Bravura Education Reviews

40, Mort Street

Tell us how Bravura Education made you happy
I have now completed 4 courses with Bravura, this alone says how happy I am with the education and content of their online courses. My husband has also completed two courses. We both highly recommend and Bravura Education 5 stars all the way ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Lorina and Ross Inya Cosmetic Skin Clinic & Original Skin Laser Tattoo Removal
Lorina, this is one of our favorite reviews, ever, THANK YOU for taking the time to write it and for being a returning student. Love, the Bravura team
Generally well executed, a few helpful criticisms: ocular images could have been bigger, misspelt/mispronounced words in the lectures and some exam questions were repeated, probably could do with a re-edit
Appears the learning videos are free elsewhere.
Thanks for the feedback Tricia, we are currently filming a set of all-new original videos which will be live in the next few months x
Thanks for giving us this opportunity to choose this course online, you were all very helpful and easy to deal with.. Lots of appreciation
Hi Roudaina Thanks for your kind words and the 5 stars. The Bravura team x
Dear Elissa and Bravura Team, Thank you for all your support, kindness and professionalism while my studies at Bravura. I was very happy with my experience with Bravura on-line study material and support team. I have really learnt and updated my knowledge. Now, I will definitely recommend your courses to my work mates. King regards, Ligia Taylor.
Hi Ligia, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled to hear you have learned and updated your knowledge. Love, the Bravura team
Very informative and provided relevant information to get started in this field.
Hi Tania, We are so glad to hear you got the information you needed to get started in this industry! We hope you are enjoying your new path. Love, the Bravura team
Bravura Education A Very helpful and informative Site for a better understanding of the laser's functions in combination patient's safety and others. I am very satisfied from my course I had on 7/12/21
Hi Dionysios thanks for the 5 stars, we are so pleased to hear you are satisfied with the course. Love, the Bravura team
I thought getting into the land of laser and in particular tattoo removal would be fairly straight forward. Save for device, do some training with my supplier and away I would go. WRONG! I quickly found out after purchasing the machine I had to apply for a government issued license to not only have a laser machine but then another license to be allowed to use it. The process was extremely daunting and so I reached out for some help and (thank gosh!) Elissa from Bravura made it soooo much easier! If it wasn’t for her I probably would have thrown the towel in but she was able to quickly and efficiently complete my laser safety plan as well as fix it up really quickly when the legislation changed nearly overnight. She guided me through which form to fill in and how to fill it in step by step. Thankyou Elissa! I can’t thank you enough!
Hi Lucy, We could not agree with you more about the process being daunting and how amazing our very own Elissa is!!! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Love, the Bravura team.
I enjoyed studying online at my own time. Very Successful short courses and easy to follow the instructions to pass the test. Now I’m working at laser clinic Australia and I would like to further more study with bravura education to upgrade my levels of certification 😊 Kind Regards Atoor
Hi Atoor, We love to hear about our student's journeys like this one! Thanks for the review. Love, the Bravura team
I found that the injectable course had provided incorrect fundamental information regarding the constitution of Botox. I have attempted to contact via email several times without a response. This is both concerning and disappointing.
Thanks for taking the time to write a review Vanessa. Unfortunately, we have been unable to locate an email from you regarding this concern or we would certainly have been in touch. We have referred your comment to our Program Advisory Committee for review.
Very good course. Very easy to use
Hi Sabah, Thanks for the 5 stars. Love, the Bravura team
I really found it provided excellent content and value
Hi Eve, THIS is what we LOVE to hear. Thank you :) Love, the Bravura team
is very good
Thanks so much for the 5 stars, we appreciate it.
Fabulous education Very accessible Staff accommodating Highly recommend
Hi Katie, We appreciate your review and the stars, thank you!
Such a lovely list of things to consider doing while in lockdown 💕 it’s such a great way to think about what we can do rather than what we can’t.
We L O V E you attitude! x
Give me good guidance
We are so happy to hear this, thanks for the stars x
Very professional and informative and I would use this service again
Hi Donna, Thank you for your kind words and 5 stars. We appreciate it. Love, the Bravura team.
It was well set out to be achieved at the individual learning pace. Liked the review quiz questions at the end of each section.
Hi Andrea, Thanks for the great feedback!
Very informative and easy to understand course. I felt I gained a lot of new knowledge and refreshed old knowledge
Hi Jessie, It is so great to hear you benefited from new information as well as refreshed old knowledge too. Thanks for the stars. Love, the Bravura team.
Fantastic program I really enjoyed my course
Hi Maria, So glad you enjoyed your course, we are happy to hear it x
Thank you very much Elissa for organising such a great course.It was really professional and hands on . Thank you Kelly .You are the best trainer !I would really recommend this course .
Hi Nataliya, Thanks so much for the stars and lovely words.
Bravura Education is rated 4.81 based on 138 reviews