Bravura Education Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bravura Education

Tell us how Bravura Education made you happy

"The laser course is really useful.We all love it."
"Great. I'd love to get some information about different courses."
"Really enjoyed it. Elisa simplified the laser course. Very informative and I really recommend this course especially if you aren’t from a beauty background. Jenelle was also brilliant in demonstrating the laser for hair removal. Thank you"
"Instructors were amazing, day went smooth and the theory and practical were well demonstrated, I would definitely recommend!"
"Thank you. I have really enjoyed my day. Your knowledge and experience is extremely obvious and appreciated. Amazing, five stars!"
"Excellent, very informative and easy to follow. Was amazing to be in a room with people from so many different backgrounds and the services they offer. Come to Newcastle :-)"
"Very informative. Presenter was very good, clear speaking and involved everyone well."
"Very informative, the course is excellent."
"Good for beginners"
"Very good overview and framework for implementation within your practice"
"Really enjoyed the course accurate information and relax learning setting would highly recommend to someone that wanting to go into laser"
"Comprehensive and detailed information. Well presented"
"Great coverage of the information."
"I was surprised at how good it was presented and enjoyed it and learned a lot."
"I did the laser safety officer course at my hospital. Very good."
"Very educational and the speaker is highly skilled clinically and great at breaking down complex topics into easy to understand concepts."
"What an amazing course. I learnt everything I needed and more to get going with me new career!"
"Thank you Bravura education team for making tattoo removal course available to me as a cosmetic nurse. I found the contents of the course very informative and relevant to my profession/workplace. The online course was very easy to follow and practical. This Tattoo Removal Course is accepted by Radiological Council WA (and other states) which was great. I have learned a lot by completing the course. Also, I was very impressed with the quality of the course and competitive course fee. Thank you again for making me becoming one of qualified tattoo removal providers. Highly recommended."
"The course was very relevant to the workplace. I found the content of the course easy to follow, in depth and sufficient to complete course. The quizzes were helpful for revising content and support was at hand when required."
"Informative and understandable course. Clear instructions and support easy access if needed. Very happy with the service provided by Bravura and would recommend them for anyone."
Bravura Education is rated 5.00 based on 25 reviews