Bravura Education Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bravura Education
Read Bravura Education Reviews

0407019091

Tell us how Bravura Education made you happy
I can’t thank Elissa enough for all the informative information on laser hair removal - I walk away feeling so confident & cant wait to start my journey.
Thank you. I have really enjoyed my day. Your knowledge and experience is extremely obvious and appreciated. Amazing, five stars!
Excellent, very informative and easy to follow. Was amazing to be in a room with people from so many different backgrounds and the services they offer. Come to Newcastle :-)
Very informative. Presenter was very good, clear speaking and involved everyone well.
Very informative, the course is excellent.
Good for beginners
Thorough and concise delivery of information.
The content was brilliant!
Very good overview and framework for implementation within your practice
Really enjoyed the course accurate information and relax learning setting would highly recommend to someone that wanting to go into laser
Comprehensive and detailed information. Well presented
Good course, learned a lot.
Informative and covered a large amount of content while being easy to understand.
Great coverage of the information.
Excellent experience, I gained so much from this course and found the presenter very knowledgable and engaging.
I was surprised at how good it was presented and enjoyed it and learned a lot.
Lots of fun! A very relaxed and fun atmosphere. Booklet was clear and concise. Easy to follow the course. Ample breaks to allow for plenty of concentration. Group not too large. Thank you Elissa.
I did the laser safety officer course at my hospital. Very good.
Very educational and the speaker is highly skilled clinically and great at breaking down complex topics into easy to understand concepts.
Thoroughly enjoyed the whole delivery. I feel I understood most of the content. Delivered in such a way that it made it simpler and enjoyable
What an amazing course. I learnt everything I needed and more to get going with me new career!
Bravura Education is rated 4.90 based on 97 reviews