Bravura Education Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bravura Education
Read Bravura Education Reviews

0407019091

Tell us how Bravura Education made you happy
Thank you Bravura education team for making tattoo removal course available to me as a cosmetic nurse. I found the contents of the course very informative and relevant to my profession/workplace. The online course was very easy to follow and practical. This Tattoo Removal Course is accepted by Radiological Council WA (and other states) which was great. I have learned a lot by completing the course. Also, I was very impressed with the quality of the course and competitive course fee. Thank you again for making me becoming one of qualified tattoo removal providers. Highly recommended.
The course was very relevant to the workplace. I found the content of the course easy to follow, in depth and sufficient to complete course. The quizzes were helpful for revising content and support was at hand when required.
Informative and understandable course. Clear instructions and support easy access if needed. Very happy with the service provided by Bravura and would recommend them for anyone.
I did the Laser Safety Update and found the course content relevant, easy to understand and can be done in your own time at your own pace.
I will do this again the next time I need to update my Certificate.
Yvonne
Highly recommended. Our teacher was great and understanding thank you so much!
A very easy and efficient way to do a course online, the webinars were easy and short to listen to. Highly recommend
Great education, super helpful.
Always helpful
The laser saftey Education I received from Bravura was excellent, it was flexible enough i could work at my own pace to achieve the certificate. I enjoyed the training it was very thorough, the portal was easy to navigate and it set me up to practice safely.
Comprehensive course however I think I may have understood more clearly if there were clinical scenarios utilised to apply the information.
pretty accessible for a first time web presentation. questions able to be asked and it was nice not having to travel in the wet weather
Simple, effective site. Easy to use. Covers the basics of Lasers in a straightforward course.
Highly informative, easy to follow system
As a BDM in the aesthetics industry, it is imperative to keep up to date and certified, the course by Bravura is informative, and relevant.
Highly recommended to industry professionals and clinic operators.
Very comprehensive course, with excellent support when required.
Enjoyed the online course, could do it at my own pace and fit it around my work,also very helpful when i need to ring. Would certainly recommend Bravura Education
Great, very interactive.
- good course. could make it better by making it more interactive, videos and more animations for better understanding and memory.
Thank you so much for your constructive feedback Dr Sethuraman, we are always improving what we do and are taking your ideas into consideration as we evolve :-)
Bravura Education is rated 4.90 based on 97 reviews