Camaloon Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Camaloon

About Camaloon: Camaloon has been offering e-commerce dedicated to the sale of personalised promotional products across the whole of Europe since 2011.

On our website, you can easily design and order promotional and merchandising goods to solve all of your company's marketing and advertising needs.

Tell us how Camaloon made you happy

Over 7 Days
Under an hour
Natalia
"Love it!! My designs came out wonderfully, couldn’t be more proud"
Daniel
"I am very satisfied with the quality of the product I did demand and I got it at home very fast too. I will keep on trust them ;)"
"I's so happy with my products. I ordered the magnets once more before, so that wasn't a surprise that they looked great. The stickers look totally amazing, really high quality and I instantly regretted that I didn't order more stickers. that's a good sign I think :)"
"The products are great. Above my expectations. The deliver on time. I am definitly be ordering again."
"Merci Commande reçu comme prévu etven très bonne état. Plus jolie en vrai que sur la photo. Merci encore"
"This review is to the shipment. On the top of the camaloon homepage I've read many times shipping in 3 days. When I've gone to pay my order the shipping had gone from 3 to 17 days.I think that's Not fair. To have my puntual shipment I spent the 15% more of the total amount.If I had knewn it in advance, I would have done my order sooner! Good service( because the magnets were of excellent quality) that can be perfect next time."
"Impecable conforme a mon attente merci"
"veloce e qualità adeguata al prezzo"
"Bestellte Aufkleber sind hervorragend. Vielen Dank"
"Enhorabuena por vuestro trabajo. Me ha encantado por lo que repetiré."
"I had a great experience. The site is simple and easy, the products very good and the delivery very fast. I definitely recommend!!"
"Very good service, fast and simple"
"Rápidos en indicar estado, cumplidores con los plazos y gran resultado"
"The product are always perfect. The impression of our visual is of good quality."
"Je suis vraiment très content de la qualité des produits pour le tarif qui est très raisonnable."
"Todo con calidad muy alta Seguro que volveré"
"I am really happy with the product. Great contact with customer service."
"PERFETTO LAVORO E CONSEGNA"
"Todo perfecto. Envío muy rápido!"
"Great work, fast delivering, thank you !"
"Tal como pensaba. Buena calidad. Caro el envío rápido"
"Badge facile à réaliser et les produits conformes à la commande avec même de l'avance"
Camaloon is rated 4.67 based on 490 reviews