Camaloon Reviews

Read Camaloon Reviews

admin@camaloon.com

Carrer d'Àlaba, 61, 3º
Barcelona

Tell us how Camaloon made you happy
Camaloon 5 star review on 2nd October 2022
Christina
Claude-Alexandre
We are yet to receive our package which is currently held at border control. I have not been able to reach anyone at your company to resolve. We have sent numerous messages with no response appalling service. We want a refund or a correct invoice to be issued immediately. The invoice DHL have is way over what we paid, we cannot approve this as we are not liable to pay this amount. We have requested an amended invoice several times but been ignored and locked out of the contact page. Phone number doesnt work and emails bounce back.
Extremely disappointed There was quite good communication until I paid for the order; their approach has turned 180 degrees since then. They completely messed the order up, and I was lied to about the progress of the order and the reasons for the delayed delivery. I was then told the order hadn't even been started in the factory because the product was out of stock; two weeks after expecting deliveries!!!! Really poor customer service throughout the issues had and still have not received a refund! After a minute, as we agreed to a refund, they stopped communicating at all. This has left me in a professionally embarrassing position with reordering with another company. Don't touch Camaloon. They lie from the start, and they are a bunch of thieves..........!
FUYEZ! commande non livrée, non remboursée, aucune réponse aux relances. Camaloon, prends votre commande et votre argent. Et pis c'est tout.
Je ne sais pas s'ils existent encore ?? pas moyen de joindre qui que ce soit, ma commande devait être livrée mi septembre, et 2 mois plus tard toujours rien. Les autres années, le service était top, rapide, mais là ça pue le dépôt de bilan...
Placed a large order over 3 months ago. After it missed the arrival date I reported the issue and was told there were technical problems causing delays and was given the option to either wait or get a refund. I chose to wait but 3 months later I haven't heard anything even after multiple attempts to follow it up. Website doesn't allow me to contact anyone anymore- so I have no idea what is happening with that order. Some of their products have seen a serious drop in quality over the last couple of years too.
Terrible. Took my money and ghosted me.
First order of stickers went fine as expected. Second order of stickers had some delivery date problems. Third order (T-shirts) total disaster: after missing multiple deadlines for production and multiple calls with customer service first partial and then full cancellation of entire 600 Euro order. Since then radio silence, no possibility to interact with any kind of customer service and of course no 600 Euros back... Now, after almost 6 months I still try every week to get in contact by any means possible without success: WhatsApp, Phone, Email... So, current state is that, sadly, this is a nightmare and I must absolutely advise people not to get into business with Camaloon.
Erreur sur la facture !!
Parfait de début à la fin ;)
Très bîen mais le suivi de commande moyen, car je ne savais pas du tout si j'allais recevoir ma commande à temps...
rapide qualitatif et efficace.
Bon produits
Au top, peut-être expédition un peu longue mais sinon rien a dire
2e commande même qualité même efficacité même satisfaction ! Merci
Tres facile à faire, rendu excellent. Très content
Super. Reçu dans les délais impartis et de bonne qualité !! Je recommande vivement ! Merci beaucoup 👍🏻 et peut être à bientôt pour une nouvelle commande si tout se passe bien 😉...
Camaloon 5 star review on 2nd October 2022
Livraison rapide et comme annoncé
Parfait, pas trop long et qualitatif
Non pas de commentaire
Très bonne qualité d'exécution, produits conformes à la description, délais respectés : bravo et merci!
Camaloon is rated 4.6 based on 4,376 reviews