Camaloon Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Camaloon

About Camaloon: Camaloon has been offering e-commerce dedicated to the sale of personalised promotional products across the whole of Europe since 2011.

On our website, you can easily design and order promotional and merchandising goods to solve all of your company's marketing and advertising needs.

Tell us how Camaloon made you happy

Over 7 Days
Under an hour
Natalia
"Love it!! My designs came out wonderfully, couldn’t be more proud"
Daniel
"I am very satisfied with the quality of the product I did demand and I got it at home very fast too. I will keep on trust them ;)"
"I's so happy with my products. I ordered the magnets once more before, so that wasn't a surprise that they looked great. The stickers look totally amazing, really high quality and I instantly regretted that I didn't order more stickers. that's a good sign I think :)"
"Produkt, Betreuung,Lieferung alles perfekt :-)"
"I like the quality of the sticker, just what i need"
"Bon produit livraison rapide"
"j ai recue les badges à temps ils sont supers beaux...quelques petits defauts sur les badges fluos mais rien de grave merci pour votre professionnalisme"
"Los productos muy bien, excelentes, tendría que mejorar la atención al cliente cuando hay un problema es lenta y no muy cercana (mails automáticos). Aunque repetimos y seguimos trabajando con ellos porque no es habitual tener problemas."
"Nice product, fast shipping. Thank you! The only thing is that the chosen T-shirt is a little thin and transparent but it was predictable as it was the cheapest article in your catalogue."
"Considero importante agregar un mail de confirmacion del pedido y otro cuando sale para la entrega. Da mas tranquilidad. El resto excelente. Ya teneis una nueva cliente!!"
"Il colore dellla spilla non era identico sl colore della prova. In realta è più sul lilla"
"Il servizio ottimo.Le calamite troppo piccole ma è stata colpa mia non aver controllato le misure."
"Muy fácil personalizar mis camisetas y el envío antes de lo que esperaba."
"temps de réalisation des magnats rigides très très très long ! mais on fait avec…"
"Badges were great - I thought the postage cost was high though"
"The délais are to large, I waited 16 days to be delivered, but everything was good. I'm happy with what I've ordered!"
"I wish adding stuff from previous orders was easier. If you want one thing, you have to add the whole order and delete what you want one by one. People love your product though."
"Very happy with the result! Good service."
Camaloon is rated 4.66 based on 471 reviews