Camaloon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camaloon
Read Camaloon Reviews

About Camaloon:

Camaloon has been offering e-commerce dedicated to the sale of personalised promotional products across the whole of Europe since 2011.

On our website, you can easily design and order promotional and merchandising goods to solve all of your company's marketing and advertising needs.

Just a terrible experience with an awful company. I placed an order 2 months ago that I have not received. I have tried so many times to follow up and ask about the status of the order and most of those times I have been ignored, or lied to. I will never buy from Camaloon again.
CAMALOON NE TIENT PAS SES PROMESSES
Nous avions commandé des mugs avec le logo de notre nouveau centre pour le jour de son inauguration. Camaloon avait garanti que les mugs arriveraient à temps. Ils sont en vérité arrivés plus de 10 jours plus tard. Camaloon n'a fait aucune offre commerciale en retour. Elle a promis de rembourser les frais de transport, mais ne l'a pas fait.
We had foreseen an official opening of our lab with Camaloon mugs. One week before opening, this arrival date was confirmed by Camaloon. We replied that if the mugs came after that date, they'd better be cancelled rightaway. Despite this info, the mugs came more than two weeks after the promised day; we couldn't use them any more because obviously the opening celebration was over. The only commercial answer promised was a refund of the transportation costs. We are now more than a month later and we haven't received or seen anything, not even the promised reimbursement of the transportation costs.
very bad customer service
I made an order on behalf of a press group on Camaloon for 200 tote bags on 17/09, the site then assured me a delivery for 27/09.

Having still not received it on the 01/10, I tried to contact the customer service via the number on their website.

After 4 unanswered calls, I come across a person telling me he can not help me because he is from the sales department, he also tolds me that my order will certainly not be delivered before 7 DAYS. He then gave me the hypothetical customer service number (01.70.76.74.09).

I called 20 times today without ever having an answer, calls were cut every time.

I then tried to re-call the number on their site but obviously nobody answered me.

I sent an email to the customer service which is currently unanswered.

We can not contact them on social networks either, because they have disabled the message function.

Do not order AT CAMALOON.

Order No. 19091631C2
I'm trying to call the company but no one pick the phone. It's a voice message and you can't reach anyone.
I'm a waiting for my order for 5 days (and i have paid more to get it quickly) and since i have ordered and paid i didn't get any message from them.
This order is an emergency and i'm desperate and so angry
Completely terrible experience. The products they sent were of a very low quality and the printing was wrong. I've submitted two complaints but no one has responded. I have called several times but no one answered the phone. So now I'm stuck with several hundred dollars worth of products that I cannot use.
I did not receive my order and their telephone number does not exist nor do they contact you have sent several emails.
I ordered 200 badges and only received 29 (TWENTY NINE !!) !
Customers service doesn't answer. They are scammers !
Lost nearly £400 no order delivered no answer to our queries. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
Paid extra for speedy delivery. It's now 13 days later and still no delivery. no response from customer services. The event for which I ordered my badges has now been missed. Should have listened to other reviews. Won't order again.
one of the worst customer service ever. I design my sticker then paid the amount and waited for them to start the production. I ask them if they could add a small word which I forgot they said yes so after me confirming the words I reply to the email and waited. After 15 days when I phone them up to check the status of my order they lady on the phone said the guy who confirmed my approval actually forgot to put my order forward to the production team . Which cause a delay in launching of our product and also there was no apology or any kind of sorry reaction from them. Because of big names shown on their clients list I thought this can be my long printing and packaging producer but after the first ever experience I will not be using them ever again. DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY
We are sorry our service did not meet your expectations.
We will take your review into consideration to improve our business.
Worst customer service ever.
The day I was supposed to receive the order, I discovered that they had never started producing it because they never sent me an email I was apparently supposed to receive! Unbelievable!
And now, after 9 calls and 1 month and a half of wrong information and vagus answers, the case is still not closed and I still have to get the reimburse.
I am completely disappointed.
Hello,

we are sorry you were not satisfied with our service. Sometimes emails can end up in spam folder. For support, you can also inbox us on our social media accounts with your order number, where more operators would be able to assist you.
DO NOT ORDER from this company. I read these reviews and they reassured me everything would be fine, but I should have ignored them. Camaloon are incompetent and dishonest, bottom line. We were working to a tight deadline and none of the products arrived on time. Camaloon don't answer emails and their phone number doesn't work. Appalling. Not even a suggestion of compensation. Avoid Camaloon at all costs, it's just not worth it. Customer service non-existent - they are way, way out of their depth.
Hello,

at Camaloon we care about our customers' satisfaction. We sent your order on time, unfortunately our couriers UPS lost your package. We did our best to be in touch with UPS, which however delivered your order with a one day delay. We gave you full support first through our social medias, then through the sales representative you placed your order with, and through our customer service representatives. As already mentioned to you before, we can offer you a voucher for the amount of your order, to spend on any of our products.

Best regards.