Camaloon Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Camaloon

About Camaloon: Camaloon has been offering e-commerce dedicated to the sale of personalised promotional products across the whole of Europe since 2011.

On our website, you can easily design and order promotional and merchandising goods to solve all of your company's marketing and advertising needs.

Tell us how Camaloon made you happy

Over 7 Days
Under an hour
Natalia
"Love it!! My designs came out wonderfully, couldn’t be more proud"
Daniel
"I am very satisfied with the quality of the product I did demand and I got it at home very fast too. I will keep on trust them ;)"
"I's so happy with my products. I ordered the magnets once more before, so that wasn't a surprise that they looked great. The stickers look totally amazing, really high quality and I instantly regretted that I didn't order more stickers. that's a good sign I think :)"
"I ordered 200 badges and only received 29 (TWENTY NINE !!) ! Customers service doesn't answer. They are scammers !"
"Lost nearly £400 no order delivered no answer to our queries. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY"
"Paid extra for speedy delivery. It's now 13 days later and still no delivery. no response from customer services. The event for which I ordered my badges has now been missed. Should have listened to other reviews. Won't order again."
"one of the worst customer service ever. I design my sticker then paid the amount and waited for them to start the production. I ask them if they could add a small word which I forgot they said yes so after me confirming the words I reply to the email and waited. After 15 days when I phone them up to check the status of my order they lady on the phone said the guy who confirmed my approval actually forgot to put my order forward to the production team . Which cause a delay in launching of our product and also there was no apology or any kind of sorry reaction from them. Because of big names shown on their clients list I thought this can be my long printing and packaging producer but after the first ever experience I will not be using them ever again. DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY"
We are sorry our service did not meet your expectations.
We will take your review into consideration to improve our business.
"Worst customer service ever. The day I was supposed to receive the order, I discovered that they had never started producing it because they never sent me an email I was apparently supposed to receive! Unbelievable! And now, after 9 calls and 1 month and a half of wrong information and vagus answers, the case is still not closed and I still have to get the reimburse. I am completely disappointed."
Hello,

we are sorry you were not satisfied with our service. Sometimes emails can end up in spam folder. For support, you can also inbox us on our social media accounts with your order number, where more operators would be able to assist you.
"DO NOT ORDER from this company. I read these reviews and they reassured me everything would be fine, but I should have ignored them. Camaloon are incompetent and dishonest, bottom line. We were working to a tight deadline and none of the products arrived on time. Camaloon don't answer emails and their phone number doesn't work. Appalling. Not even a suggestion of compensation. Avoid Camaloon at all costs, it's just not worth it. Customer service non-existent - they are way, way out of their depth."
Hello,

at Camaloon we care about our customers' satisfaction. We sent your order on time, unfortunately our couriers UPS lost your package. We did our best to be in touch with UPS, which however delivered your order with a one day delay. We gave you full support first through our social medias, then through the sales representative you placed your order with, and through our customer service representatives. As already mentioned to you before, we can offer you a voucher for the amount of your order, to spend on any of our products.

Best regards.