CanvasPeople Reviews

of reviewers recommend CanvasPeople
Over 7 Days
Read CanvasPeople Reviews

support@canvaspeople.com

Tell us how CanvasPeople made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I was satisfied but the print could have been darker (it was a black and white picture)
I am ALWAYS happy with the canvases I order.
I have been very pleased with everyone of the canvases that I have purchased. The picture quality is excellent. Will definitely order from y’all in the future.
I received my canvases very quickly and they were perfect. They were so perfect that I ordered more. I had them put in a frame and they look great hanging. I am going to do a whole wall of all canvases. I highly recommend CanvasPeople!!!!!!!!!
I was surprised the quality of the photo wasnt that great this time
An amazing company to work with! Love the quality of my canvas prints!
Ordered a canvas and I loved it.. great quality
Love it! Quality work and my canvas arrived early!
I was so very pleased with how the first picture on canvas turned out, that I ended up purchasing several more for family members! Great product!
I love this company and as a great grandmother who always has a camera in her hand, they make it easy for me got have wonderful gifts for the entire family. Thank you. Annie
I’m very pleased with every piece I’ve ordered...ordering is easy, delivery is fast! Quality of picture better than I expected! Thanks!
The canvas always look amazing, great deal!
Great job transfering my photos to canvas. I use this service to give canvas prints as gifts and everyone loves them.
Lousy customer service. Shuck and jive is what I received from these dolts with respect to a sub par order.
The experience was so infuriating, that I’ll never order another thing from this company.
no complaints....quality work
Beautiful pictures at such an absolute beautiful price.
It came ot beautiful.
We have two siblings that have passed of cancer to pt the canvas pic of the four of us laughing will be a memory to cherish forever.
Kim T
I love how my family portrait photo canvas turned out, it looks great on the wall! Colors are wonderful.
Thank you, CanvasPeople!
Loved my canvas! Looks great in the living room and it was just a cell phone pic
Excellent quality, and sales offer great prices. I highly recommend this company. I am extremely satisfied with my purchases.
CanvasPeople is rated 4.45 based on 230 reviews