CanvasPeople Reviews

of reviewers recommend CanvasPeople
Over 7 Days
Read CanvasPeople Reviews

support@canvaspeople.com

Tell us how CanvasPeople made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The canvas arrived quickly, and as described. I am happy with my purchase.
Shipping is way too expensive! I ship often and know how much money is too much. I’ve had 3 orders thus far. First was great. Second was wrong frame size sent. Costs too much for your shipping so I just kept it. Third order was great. Website is fast and user friendly plus super easy to download photos for canvas prints.
I was satisfied but the print could have been darker (it was a black and white picture)
Product looks but they charge way too much for their shipping and handling which is why i don't buy very often
I get all my canvases here.... I’ve only had one issue in past several years... good quality with great prices
Love the canvases. Great quality and arrives quick.
I bought three canvases and a pillow. Two of the canvases were gifts for friends. I enjoyed the canvases and so did my friends. I plan to buy more in the future.
Love love love your product---dislike your long shipping.
I have ordered four canvas' and only one had a few black dots on it. Lucky its hanging up pretty high on the wall so its not too noticeable, but all the others turned out very good.
The quality of canvases is great, the shipping is pricey at times but they are so good about having frequent sales. I recently bought a panoramic canvas and it looked good and the plastic on it was in tact with only one small hole, but it did appear to have been repacked at some point because there was some dirt on the plastic and it was wrapped in packaging plastic and re-taped. It may be beneficial to find a better size outer box or method to prevent this in the future. Also, the pano was missing the packing slip. Minor detail, but I do like to have a receipt.
Every canvas that I order comes out great no matter the quality of my picture that I upload. The shipping is fast an accurate
Love you guys...My friends and family are learning to love you also. The site is quick and easy to use. The only time my canvas was not great was because of the quality of picture I downloaded. I knew that going in.
As a professional photographer I am certainly pleased with the quality of the canvases that I've received. The colors are rich and look great. If the shipping prices were more reasonable I would have rated a 5 star. Luckily the are enough sales that I can get a good price with reasonable shipping.
Thank you it’s just what I wanted.
Easy to order. Nice quality. I am satisfied with my purchase.
Good quality.
Turned out great! Wish they weren't so expensive without a promo, I would have definitely ordered more of them if the price was better.
Im happy w my order. Clarity is awesome
I Love all of my canvas prints but I find that it difficult to use some of the pictures on my phone when creating the prints from my phone. But I hang them everywhere. They’re in my office, in my house, and I purchased some for my boyfriend and his house
It's decent printing, and I'll continue to order and support, but only when I can afford it... Shipping is usually the cost inhibitor...
CanvasPeople is rated 4.45 based on 230 reviews