CanvasPeople Reviews

of reviewers recommend CanvasPeople
Over 7 Days
Read CanvasPeople Reviews

support@canvaspeople.com

Tell us how CanvasPeople made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
This canvas did no turn out very well. It is blurry and I did not get a message that it was not a good photo when i first uploaded the pic. I have two other canvases and they are great. I was disappointed in this one. :(
Nice product, sometimes fast, sometimes slow. But the amount of over aggressive advertising has made me give CanvasPeople a TIME OUT. It is constant, non-stop and wore me out enough to not shop with them. Truly it is CRAZY how hard they are pushing and then you have to figure out the math on how much the gotcha fees are to see what you are paying and if its a good deal.
I was surprised the quality of the photo wasnt that great this time
I'm not happy with the picture doesn't look good it looks blurry.
The deals are fabulous and honestly why I gave Canvas People a try, the process was simple and I received my canvas in a reasonable time. I would not however have been happy with the quality had I paid regular/full price. I made a small canvas (8x11) from a professional photo and the canvas is very grainy, pixelated when looked at any closer than from across the room. It's not the quality of the photograph itself as the same photo/file was used for prints (some enlarged) and they were perfect.
Blurry. Not as clear as yours.
Color was good but canvas very thin
Canvas people also has nice canvases but as far as quality and pricing I definitely prefer easycanvasprints.com . I have already gotten several from them and it's a much better deal, I thought I was getting a good deal from canvas people but actually I was paying more and the shipping cost was also higher. I recommend easycanvasprints.com to all my family and friends. Most definitely going to purchase more from them!
CanvasPeople is rated 4.45 based on 230 reviews