CanvasPeople Reviews

of reviewers recommend CanvasPeople
Over 7 Days
Read CanvasPeople Reviews

support@canvaspeople.com

Tell us how CanvasPeople made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I was Not Aware there, was a Fee to Enter this Gerber Baby Contest until my credit card statement showed $39.99.
Since I have No Recourse, can anyone tell me how, this organization use the monies.
Lousy customer service. Shuck and jive is what I received from these dolts with respect to a sub par order.
The experience was so infuriating, that I’ll never order another thing from this company.
I was not pleased at all. I asked for a refund. The picture was not usable, it was a gift. I was told to resubmit a picture and I would be given credit, etc. I just wanted a total refund. I will not use Canvas People again.
DO NOT BUY A CANVAS FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Received my canvas and the quality was terrible, too glossy, picture was not crisp and too pixelated and had a flaw of a white spec on my moms picture. I contacted customer service and they were of no help. Didn’t care, blamed it on quality of photograph, and made excuses. Worst customer service I have ever received. I only used this company because of a promotion for a free canvas. They over charge for shipping and so basically you pay for the canvas. I have purchased seven other canvases from another company with zero issues.
DO NOT BUY A CANVAS FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Received my canvas and the quality was terrible, too glossy, picture was not crisp and had a flaw of a white spec on my moms picture. I contacted customer service and they were of no help. Didn’t care, blamed it on quality of photograph, and made excuses. Worst customer service I have ever received. I only used this company because of a promotion for a free canvas. They over charge for shipping and so basically you pay for the canvas. I have purchased seven other canvases from another company with zero issues. Lesson learned
I'd rate a 0 but not there. Paid for pic monthes ago. And still havent recived it!
I never received my order. No response at all. Very disappointed
The image is very blurry. Not a satisfied customer. I don't understand why it left the company like that.
I have not received this order yet! It has been quite a long time
Did not receive my order yet! Either this survey is too early or the delivery is too late
Very poor quality feels cheap and picture didn’t come out clear
Never received the canvas but was charged for it.
We just recieved 2 pics and they where just aweful .wrote to customer service and nothing. Please have someone contact us and make this right. I spent over 60 dollars for 2 very small photos.
They don't price match their own offers even if the order was placed within 5 days. Seems like shady business, if you want repeat customers than you should treat them proper. It's a shame because the product is nice but their ethical standards are lacking.
Took too long for delivery. Quality was poor
CanvasPeople is rated 4.45 based on 230 reviews