CanvasPeople Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend CanvasPeople

Tell us how CanvasPeople made you happy

Over 7 Days
"looked very nice and clear pictures"
"The picture was not corrected at all and was too "brilliant" to use at all. I paid for picture corrections but it was obviously not done or not possible. Either way the picture was obviously not satisfactory."
"Very please with all my purchases."
"Absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you!"
"Love the canvases. Great quality and arrives quick."
"Loved the cavas"
"I have order over 10 canvas pictures from CanvasPeople and each and every one of them have been absolutely perfect! I have given them as gifts and have always referred people to their website! Definitely one place I will continue to buy from!"
"Always the best !"
"I loved it I would order again everyone that comes to my house wants to know where I got it.."
"Great quality for a great price. Will order again."
"I love all I have and all you have made for family and friends! Beautiful! Thank you!"
"I have bought over 20 and love everyone of them"
"absolutely amazing, i love them and want more"
"I've had many complements on my CanvasPeople pictures. They always look so nice and make the perfect reminders of good times!"
"I'm not happy with the picture doesn't look good it looks blurry."
"I have ordered many canvases, they are amazing!"
"I bought three canvases and a pillow. Two of the canvases were gifts for friends. I enjoyed the canvases and so did my friends. I plan to buy more in the future."
"I love y'all. I love every canvas I have got from y'all. I will keep ordering from y'all. The canvases are great for a gifts. Everyone you get one for they will love it. I know I do."
"Excellent quality. Ships quickly. Very affordable"
"The product is amazing! So much so, that I send them out as gifts and don’t worry about what the recipient is getting- other than a big smile!"
CanvasPeople is rated 4.47 based on 179 reviews