CanvasPeople Reviews

of reviewers recommend CanvasPeople
Over 7 Days
Read CanvasPeople Reviews

support@canvaspeople.com

Tell us how CanvasPeople made you happy
This was my third order. First two were fine. This one was ordered May 19th and tracking shows shipped May 27 and has been hung-up in transit since June 2nd.
Called customer service and Heather placed a re-order, which probably won't arrive by Father's Day. Today is June 9.
I was Not Aware there, was a Fee to Enter this Gerber Baby Contest until my credit card statement showed $39.99.
Since I have No Recourse, can anyone tell me how, this organization use the monies.
Thank for the outstanding service!
My family loved it thank you so much
The canvas arrived quickly, and as described. I am happy with my purchase.
I’ve enjoyed every canvas I ordered. I gave as gifts and they were thrilled.
This canvas did no turn out very well. It is blurry and I did not get a message that it was not a good photo when i first uploaded the pic. I have two other canvases and they are great. I was disappointed in this one. :(
always very satisfied with the canvases and they are always sending me great discounts definitely would recommend this to anybody who is looking to improve their home with beautiful pictures good quality work
Loved the quality of the picture
Absolutely love the pillow I made!! It was awesome and great quality!! It was a pick of our family dog I had made for my daughters dorm whom went off to college she loved it!!
Amazing products at unbeatable prices!! I bought a canvas and matching mug for my Husband's First Father's Day and I was very impressed with the quality. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Their products are awesome! Workmanship is great! Run great sales.
Always on time...great quality, no problems on the site best place for your picture needs hands down..
I was very pleased with my order and look forward to ordering more in the future.
Regards,
Connie Carpino - Brown
Really like my canvas photo. Next time I’ll go with a bit larger size!
Happy with my third purchase from Canvas People!
Shipping is way too expensive! I ship often and know how much money is too much. I’ve had 3 orders thus far. First was great. Second was wrong frame size sent. Costs too much for your shipping so I just kept it. Third order was great. Website is fast and user friendly plus super easy to download photos for canvas prints.
Loved it. Turned out great!
Clear and beautiful
Nice product, sometimes fast, sometimes slow. But the amount of over aggressive advertising has made me give CanvasPeople a TIME OUT. It is constant, non-stop and wore me out enough to not shop with them. Truly it is CRAZY how hard they are pushing and then you have to figure out the math on how much the gotcha fees are to see what you are paying and if its a good deal.
CanvasPeople is rated 4.44 based on 231 reviews