CanvasPeople Reviews

of reviewers recommend CanvasPeople
Over 7 Days
Read CanvasPeople Reviews

support@canvaspeople.com

Tell us how CanvasPeople made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Web site is super user friendly. You can't beat the prices, finished product is always nice.
Product looks but they charge way too much for their shipping and handling which is why i don't buy very often
I get all my canvases here.... I’ve only had one issue in past several years... good quality with great prices
Have been pleased with all the canvases that I have purchase. Love that they have no need for a frame with the picture wrapping around he sides.
I was not pleased at all. I asked for a refund. The picture was not usable, it was a gift. I was told to resubmit a picture and I would be given credit, etc. I just wanted a total refund. I will not use Canvas People again.
Great canvas print and fast service
Great quality, Great price, Great delivery, what more could one ask for?
I Absolutely Love my Canvases I have bought 8 of them well worth every penny the Quality is Amazing I will be buying more soon .
DO NOT BUY A CANVAS FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Received my canvas and the quality was terrible, too glossy, picture was not crisp and too pixelated and had a flaw of a white spec on my moms picture. I contacted customer service and they were of no help. Didn’t care, blamed it on quality of photograph, and made excuses. Worst customer service I have ever received. I only used this company because of a promotion for a free canvas. They over charge for shipping and so basically you pay for the canvas. I have purchased seven other canvases from another company with zero issues.
DO NOT BUY A CANVAS FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Received my canvas and the quality was terrible, too glossy, picture was not crisp and had a flaw of a white spec on my moms picture. I contacted customer service and they were of no help. Didn’t care, blamed it on quality of photograph, and made excuses. Worst customer service I have ever received. I only used this company because of a promotion for a free canvas. They over charge for shipping and so basically you pay for the canvas. I have purchased seven other canvases from another company with zero issues. Lesson learned
EASY to order ..finished product nicely done .. .like the photo wrap effect and finishing touches on back of canvas
looked very nice and clear pictures
The picture was not corrected at all and was too "brilliant" to use at all. I paid for picture corrections but it was obviously not done or not possible. Either way the picture was obviously not satisfactory.
Very please with all my purchases.
Absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you!
Love the canvases. Great quality and arrives quick.
Loved the cavas
I have order over 10 canvas pictures from CanvasPeople and each and every one of them have been absolutely perfect! I have given them as gifts and have always referred people to their website! Definitely one place I will continue to buy from!
Always the best !
I loved it I would order again everyone that comes to my house wants to know where I got it..
CanvasPeople is rated 4.45 based on 230 reviews