Captain Notepad Reviews

of reviewers recommend Captain Notepad
Read Captain Notepad Reviews

Tell us how Captain Notepad made you happy
Fantastic!
Always easy to work with, quick to complete, and excellent quality.
We are very happy with the product that we received. The ordering process was easy and the proofs were exactly what we wanted the first time. My only issue was that it took a LONG time to get them. We ordered Nov 8 and didn't receive them until Dec 3.
Notepads look great!
Our calendars came out great. The only thing I would change is the background photo. I didn't know if that was an option or not. Other than that, we love them and will order more again!
Nice job, very pleased.
Prompt and courteous service. Great selection of quality products
You have a great customer service program. Everyone was on the ball when the order was placed. I have and will recommend other clients to deal with you. Keep the good works up.
excellent results
I loved that when you called you actually talked to a person. I talked to David and he answered all my questions. I only reason I gave them a 4 is because Jace emailed me after we placed our order and told me their supplier discontinued the pen we ordered. They gave a different item and gave it to us at the same price as the first pens, but I didn’t like it as much as the first one I picked, and there wasn’t any other pens that I liked in our price range. Yes I will order again
Notepads were great. Great price and good quality
I love how professional everyone at Captain Notepad is. They are always checking that the order is correct, that you know when you'll receive the order, and that you approve the proof it before production. I continue to come back to them for products and recommend them to my clients, family, and friends.
Great service and quality..... Jeff
Experience was great
The services was very good! I'm very happy with the final product!
Great products, very responsive
So happy with my purchase of personalized calendars from Captain Notepad.
Excellent results. Quick turnover. Completed order looks great.
Reasonable pricing. Over the top customer service. Overall, a really nice transaction. I will definitely be back if I have a need for more product.
I have been using Captain Notepad for years. They always do a great job! Dorothy E.
Captain Notepad is rated 4.82 based on 249 reviews