Captain Notepad Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Captain Notepad

Tell us how Captain Notepad made you happy

"I need the squares a little bigger."
"Alway get great service from Captain Notepad"
"This company always does a top notch job. Fast and friendly service. Quality products."
"Love working with Captain Notepad! This past order, there was a tiny issue and it was resolved immediately with the personal customer care we all still crave and need! Thank you Captain Notepad!"
"They look great!"
"Outstanding customer service!! I needed this item quickly and jason, david and jennifer really went out of their way to make sure it happened- and kept the cost down!1 The girls loved it!! Original, up to date and exciting! Thank you!!"
"I’m a satisfied customer."
"VERY HAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT, IT LOOKS VERY PROFESSIONAL! WILL ORDER AGAIN !"
"Thanks for an awesome job on my notepads! Everyone loves them!"
"Friendly staff, quick response time, the project was done correctly and early. Highly recommend!"
"AMAZING! Great prices and quick production and delivery...but the reason I keep coming back is for their amazing customer service!"
"I have ordered thank you cards and custom envelopes over two months ago. I have yet to receive my envelopes and therefore cannot use my thank you cards. Please send my envelopes immediately. This is the most horrible service I have ever experienced"
"provided good service"
"Always impressed and Always happy with Captain Notepad! :)"
"..................................................."
"Nice work, easy to deal with on proofs."
"My notepads were so easy to design and they turned out awesome! Delivery was shorter than expected too!"
"Always on time and the note pads look great."
"turned out great!"
"We had a great experience with Captain Notepad. The pricing was amazing and the quality was excellent. I had a bit of a snag while trying to place my order on the website and one of the reps helped me quickly work it out and get everything ordered. Also got our order 1 week earlier than needed, a great surprise! :)"
Captain Notepad is rated 4.78 based on 136 reviews