Card One Banking Reviews

Telephone
Read Card One Banking Reviews

cardonebanking, PO BOX 3634

Tell us how Card One Banking made you happy
Parasites, leeches, ignorant, rude and full of bs.
Awful spend more time on the phone trying to find out why transfers have been frozen. It's just con spend fortune phoning them. Hidden charges. Really needs to investigated.
It's hard to know where to start Card one Banking are a money racketter business. The worse I have ever seen, you have to pay £7.50 to transfer your own money to another bank account if you have one. Disgraceful people should now be compensated for their negligence.
This so called bank is being reported to the financial ombudsmen.
Tried to use cash machine yesterday spat my card out saying my provider has stopped the card then ingest a message saying they are separating from this card customer...now inhale no access to my money, my money foes straight onto my card ..not happy tried calling them phones been engaged for 2 days
26th of june money in on my card but cannot access it. tried telephoning them as appears to be a problem at their end no success. tried to pay for food and my card was declined check my balance should have been enough topay the bill, CANNOT CONTACT THEM SEEMS A MAJOR PROBLEM BUT BANK NOT ADVISING ANYONE- RUBBISH SERVICES
Haven’t been able to access my account for a week while on lockdown. A 10 minute phone call cost me £20. Please just avoid. Anyone with a good review must be a member of staff. Diabolical
It does exactly what it says on the tin. People complain about the 12.50 charge but it’s there for a reason for example missed direct debit payments, most banks would charge you but card one money doesn’t. I have been with this bank for 4 months now and I have never experienced a problem. They are working night and day to perfect security and secure access to your account. For example now when you login as well as asking security questions it sends a code to your designated mobile number. This bank is brilliant and I cannot complain
Cost a fortune to send money to other accounts.
Charged a monthly fee even though they do NOTHING FOR you.
THE MONTHLY FEE IS ON TOP OF THE FEES YOUR CHARGED EVERY TINE YOU LOAD YOUR OWN MONEY AND EVERY TIME YOU CHECK A BALANCE. THEN THE PHN BILL IS ANOTHER BILL TO PAY ON TOP AND EACH TEXTRO THE BANK IS CHARGED BUT NOT COVERED BY THE BANK. SO IT COST ME MORE MONEY TO GET ACCESS TO MY OWN MONEY THAN EVER IMAGINABLE.
ITS A JOKE!!!!!
They never ever send your wages or money to your account like normal banks do. I end up phoning them every month because i cant get to work because they have completed the transition to load in into my account.
Then once its in my account i then have to pay 11p - 15p text message to and also 15p bank fee to load my own money then I have to wait up to an hour before i can access my own money. Then all these bank feesfor checking my balance loading my own money all mounts up each month. Then on top i have a heafty phone bill each month for checking my balance and so on.
Most times money disappeares out of my account. Actually for several years on a weekly basis this happened. Some times after complaining the money would magically re appear. But 9/10 wouldnt.
My bank has also been hacked several times and had large volumes of money taken from my account. Then had to get new ARM cards which i had the wait 2 weeks for.
Staff are useless and rude, wont do anything to help.
My money goes in on the same day every week but most times i cant even see it in my account until the end of the day, meaning i have no money to get to work.
I once had the wait 6 hours in the snow at a tram stop after a 11.5 hour shift, until my money was actually loaded.
The card machine goes down and money disappeares taking nearly 10 days to get it back. I haveseveral years of evidence to everything i say. I have 6 years of printed text messages and account balances where there is questionable behaviour.
I STRONGLY WOULD NOT EVER RECOMMED THIS EXCUSE OF A BANK.
Been with them bout 3 years dont really like the 12:50 month an 1:50 every withdrawal think the transfer fee is bad but apart from that not been to bad until today. What transaction normally clears for me next day is still down as pending 4 days later an wen foned them they sed cud take upto 12 days??? Whys this ???,
AVOID AVOID AVOID
I wish I could leave a negative review.
We opened a business account, had a VAT repayment one month ago, and the balance is still showing zero.
Can't logon EVER using security questions set up, so you have to ring them - they have confirmed the receipt of the money from HMRC but still over one month later, zero balance in account so we cannot get the money.
11p a minute to ring, they keep you hanging on the phone and we will be closing this account as soon as HMRC have updated our records.
Fortunately it's not a great deal of money, but why should they have it! We paid £55 to open the account, and why should they have a penny more for such an appalling lack of 'service'. As far as I am concerned they have STOLEN our money, and I shall NOT let this drop.
AVOID AVOID AVOID
Absolute nightmare.....took them 15 days to refund me 240 quid that they kept in a holding account that should have being sent to my landlords on the 10th.....then they blocked my card so what bit of money was left in my account I couldn't use to feed my child.....and now I'm due to be paid today the 3rd and over 1200 quids not being processed....but its okay clearly hey it's not like I've direct debits and other bills to pay.....avoid at all costs I've had nothing but stress from these lot.
Took them 15 days to refund 280 quid to me cos they sent two payments for 140 to my landlords well when I say sent to my landlords it was in a pending account for that length of time, then they put a block on my card so what bit of money I did have I couldn't use to buy food for me and my daughter and now my incomes meant to be in today (3rd) and it's not cleared so those direct debits due out and other stuff I need to purchase wont be happening will it...yet again let down by this farce of a "bank" do NOT for one minute think I'm paying any fees...financial ombudsmans getting ANOTHER call.
It's a Joke I get money paid in ti my account n ouldnt get it as the number to ring is 08 number it's a scam carnt log in on line banking no one to get hold if to speak it's a scam
This bank has been great for me over the past 7 years. My only negative comment would be with the cost for instant transferring. My account was hacked, they had stopped the card before I rang to inform them all on the same day, and refunded the money immediately on returning the fraud forms.
Avoid this banking service . Moved a basic personal account to them big mistake. After 6 weeks they closed my account with no notice and no reason . Total waste of time . No one every responded to my complaint about compliance . They clearly do a search and mess you around if you have bad credit.
Took money deposits. Refused to pay out. Then closed the account. Then said they could not give any more details about why the account was closed or how to access my funds. I list thousands.
Always found the customer service staff efficient and friendly. One bad thing and many people have commented on this is the time it takes to clear a chegue, 8 days, so they hang on to our money to get interest. Not happy about this part of cardonemoney
I have recently opened a business account with card one banking. It has been straightforward and easy to use . This is an honest and genuine review. Many thanks to the patient and awesome customer service team. From Sophia (JagAppliances)
I have been with this bank for 9 years and have never experienced a problem. Customer service are polite and efficient. Yes, it is expensive to call but they have to make money to operate as they are not earning interest. I can't fault them.
Card One Banking is rated 1.66 based on 65 reviews