cashplus.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend cashplus.com

Tell us how cashplus.com made you happy
My account has been frozen for over a week phoned up customer service and was told you can't even cancel your account to get your money back because you need a bank account so they can transfer the money into I haven't got one basically I've been muged
After this they closed my account stating this is their statutory right. Obviously, I will appeal this to the financial ombudsman just to ensure it is reported all to the relevant authorities the way they are behaving. I will update you in probably months when the ombudsman sheds their light on their unprofessionalism and lack of care and courtesy. It is probable that my account is closed due to public expression of how they have treated me.
Froze bank account during a pandemic. Look on trust pilot they've done it to hundreds of others. Beyond disgraceful, will not close the account and let me transfer MY business funds elsewhere. Going to ombudsman and court if necessary.
Awful experience- lost huge sums to fraud where other banks impacted by the same event protected me. Slow to respond and failed to investigate my complaint fully.

When complaint escalated to Ombudsman, were initially slow to respond and then presented more evidence eleven months after initial complaint and after the Ombudsman found in my favour.

Abysmal service would avoid at all costs.
cashplus.com is rated 1.71 based on 7 reviews