cashplus.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend cashplus.com

Tell us how cashplus.com made you happy
Had an email saying I missed a deadline for providing information, please contact us with relevant info or account will be closed by 5th May I have throughly checked and I did not receive an email asking for info. Got the email at 6:08 am and my account had been closed by 7:10am, no access to funds, no access to statements. No money can go in or out of the account. All I was told was it’s. Business decision and will receive an email in 2 working days, effectively stopped my business Absolute disgrace, customer services no help whatsoever. They had quite obviously been through this scenario a lot!
I paid £300 into the account by mistake ( thought it was my Monzo account) I’d lost my card so they sent a new 1 & pin but won’t activate my card even tho I have sent all relevant documents & ID this money is all I have to last til end of month when I mentioned that to woman on CS she laughed omg I would love to know where call centre is.
Tried to set up a business account. Immediately accepted yet a week later I couldn't access my account either on line or through the APP. Tried calling customer services was on hold for over an hour Emailed complaints their response was fo me to just phone CS. Eventually got through the associate was immediately hostile towards me. Asked that my account be closed immediately. Response was he would forward my request and if they chose to they would then close the account. And guess what 2 days after my call the account and app were activated with a negative balance as they want to charge for a debit card What a joke please avoid this company at all costs
PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY ACTIVE WITH CASH PLUS Avoid at all costs if you are planning on joining. We are a family ran interiors company in the midst of an account shutdown. We have been SUPERFLUOUSLY communicating with someone from the account team via email as the matter is now required to be kept in writing. They do not deal with this on the phone, which in itself beggars belief. We have threatened action against the company and we are now waiting for our funds to be transferred into an alternative bank account, this process is going to take 28 days. I suggest that ALL people with a bank account with this business send a letter requesting immediate transfer, they cannot hold your money. We used a financial led service to regain control. I recommend all do this as a matter of urgency.
I tried to disbank to speak to nicely but I think this bank never thinking to other people to money why he keep money into his bank and he blocked my card if any reason I told you if you have any problem with my bank yeah you give me my money back then I speak to you I told already
Avoid, avoid. Blocked and closed my account without notice and for no reason! Not sure if I'll get any money back. Can't even get in the app to find my direct debits to change details. Nightmare bank
Is 8 month I'm still calling to customer service but he no give me back answer properly I am not happy with cash flows because he's close my account with the reason tell me if anyone taking money or what's going on into my account you let me know and tell me this is happened you can't use here you can't any issue but I give my documents in eight month before but he done nothing for me that's review team if he's a cash floss manager read this review I will say because you can't stay in your bank you go working Other Place don't work into Cashplus you on waste your time maybe cash plus taking the people money look I see more review the people only the problem with only cash plus the money why is doing like this if he not giving me back also tomorrow I will speak to anybody auto key for this manager or colleagues but I I am very thick and tired in this bank if it's cash plus manager be good maybe he read my review on top because our 8 month I'm still waiting he no give me answer back he put me one finger and take me the other loss finger and I don't like to you rotting the people life and I tell to the old review people please don't go to cash flows this catch Plus make you seek and tired speaking to only customer service no have bank online know any reason here I send my documents 8 month before
Cashplus closed our account the Friday before Christmas, with no warning in advance. There was no communication and still to this day have given no reason as to why our business account was closed. We had 75k in the account which we still have no access to. They wouldn't even tell us the remaining balance when asked over the phone. It has caused huge problems for us as a business, having been now almost a month without a business bank account. I have had to personally borrow over 80k in order to pay staff wage over the Christmas period, rent and suppliers invoices. If I had no access to these funds privately, our business would simply would have ceased trading, solely due to the disgusting treatment from Cashplus. Their lack of accountability, communication and humanity is shocking. Never trust your money with these criminals!
If I could I would give 0 stars, Cashplus Bank are incompetent and should not be allowed to function as a bank. Horrible customer service, this bank doesn’t have a fraud department working from 20:00 on Fridays until Monday 9:00 am meaning if you need help with any fraud situation they won’t help you( so you are alone) also they won’t help at all with the situation so you loose your money. As a small business you need security and this bank doesn’t offer that. In my case of being a victim of fraud Cashplus didn’t help me at all, and made me feel like it was all my fault.
omg omg the worst bank ever period
Unexplained sudden account closure, no reason given retained funds, very disreputable, avoid at all costs
SCAM! AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! They have been reported to the ombusdman, newspapers, watch dog uk and there are numerous petitions to get this company shut down. THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY. We got together a small group of new buisness and investigated by opening genuine accounts and crediting them. Sure enough they were all frozen and funds stolen without any explanation. They will say its for security / money laundering checks/ technical difficulties however this is a lie. Once they have your documents and 10 working days have passed its as if the account never existed and your money is gone. The customer services are horrendous. Its very to easy to open an account with them so please be careful and don't use this bank. They are commiting Fraud and soon will be shut down!
AVOID!!!!!!!!AVOID!!!!!!AVOID!!!!!!!!!AVOID PLEAS do not risk your money by trusting the cash plus bank. Holding you money in street will be safer than cash plus. I’m going to the bankrupt because of cash plus. They just blocked my account 15,20 days ago for no reason. And they asked for the documents which I uploaded first when i opened the account.they could so easy ask for documents without restriction the account.I uploaded the documents 10 working days ago.still no response. The only way to speak the cashplus is customers service number. And the are the weakest customers service you can imagine. They don’t give you any information. They tell you they have no power to do any action. If you talk too much they will terminate the call. I called them 100 time they didn’t allowed me to speak with manger . Every time they told me a different reason. Manger is not in office . He left 2 min ago. He is sick , he is in meetings and ….. the only word i heard from customer service was we advice you to wait. Without any emotion. Exactly same as the automatic computer response. I have 20 employees, they call me every day. And they asked for last three week wages because it’s Christmas time and they have family to support during Christmas. Some of them just sent me the VIDEO OF their children in the Christmas time they have no tv to watch and nothing to eat . And they think I don’t pay them their wage’s because of myself. I told them my situation with cashplus and they said I’m laying. I will loose my company in few next days.a company which i work on for 5 year days an night . And i will loose it because the cashplus need more time to review your documents. THATS A LAY. There is nothing to review. They just want to use your money for month or more and they will get too much benefit and they will give you your money back. I will lost £200000 company worth in next few days because of nothing. Can you believe this?😁😁😁 IAM BEGING YOU TO DO NOT TRUST CASH PLUS. They don’t even care if you loose company or even if you or your children dies. They only see your money and they can use it. I called them one time i told them my son gonna die because I don’t have money to surgery . They said SORRY WE ADVISE YOU WAIT . 😁😁😁i hope the people supporting each other and close their accounts with cashplus . This will be sample for all other bank to dont take the people life from them because they have the power to do it .and they can do anything they like because you sign 45 pages of term and condition which take 2 days to read and nobody read it. And even if you read and choose to don’t sign it you can’t get any accounts from any bank . So you have no choice you have to sign it. PLEASE CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!
I have 3 business accounts with cash plus for my shops they suddenly blocked my all account without any reason when i call customer service they say we dont know legal team gonna contact u for this 1 month till now nobody’s responded me i have lost some of my payments which come from card terminal because they saying its been transferred and I cannot access my account i had 20 direct debits all of them have been cancelled i have to pay the charges for that in my account more then 10k is stuck i need the money for stock because it’s Christmas time and cash plus don’t care
Scum, unhelpful, they blocked our account for3 weeks for no reason each time we talking to them on the phone they saying we can’t give you the reason why or at least give as a reason. All they saying lying
Avoid Cashplus at all costs, unless you want Bad mark with credit reference agencies. Since Last August 23, Cashplus have failed all round to take ongoing payments as set up.As usual blaming the customer. I have now Notified Financial Ombudsman, As Cashplus not fit for purpose. Also considering contacting local M.P To get Cashplus Bank closed down.AGAIN AVOID.
Please Be Aware - READ THEIR REVIEWS CLOSELY It seems from Twitter, Trust Pilot and Google reviews the common occurance is: 1. Open account issue cards give online access via App. 2. Request further info / ID and lock the account / Cards / and App access. 3. Customer Services are powerless to help, though are decent to speak to 70 percent of the time, they will tell you its with another team. 4. Wait several months and if you are lucky you will get access again. 5. THIS IS NOT AN ISOLATED CASE. CHECK THEIR REVIEWS. You will have zero access, help or empathy from them. Be assured of that. I finally got access here is my last e-mail into the abyss of their complaints e-mail system: Now please CLOSE THE ACCOUNT, I have withdrawn my funds. I will not accept or pay any charges you may add in future. I see that you do this same tactic to many people and cause a lot of unnecessary suffering and stress. We have monitored all the Twitter complaints, Trustpilot and Google complain reviews and I can only hope, for the good of other potential victims, the existing petition against you is successful. I will now pursue compensation for the distress your organisation has caused futhermore have contacted BBC Radio 4 - You and Yours Team who will hopefully investigate Cashplus Bank AKA - Advanced Payment Solutions Ltd. I see many people have written to Martin Lewis also regarding your tactics. I will no doubt get a (probably automated) Cashplus response detailing some legislation they hide behind. Be warned people, please be warned.
AVOID AVOID AVOID WORST EXPERIENCE EVER I have had my cashplus account for a few months on the 17th of October my account was frozen for more ID (same as what I used to open the account with!)I sent the documents they ask for the same day they froze my account. I was told it would be solved within 10 working days, today is now the 27th November. I have not had any access to my money I have recently started this small business from home but haven’t been able to take any payments for over a month! Everyday it’s being escalated.. escalated to who? Because if this was the case this would have been sorted weeks ago, John the manager there needs a new role he clearly don’t have a clue how to manage these sort of problems! Customer services are a waste of space and just keep repeating and say the same thing! I am going to make sure I go above and beyond to get this sorted YOU HAVE STOLEN MY MONEY!!!!! My next step is going to the newspapers and financial ombudsman because your complaints team are as good as customer services!!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!! HOPE YOU CASH PLUS TEAM ARE WARM EATING YOUR DINNER WHILE MY 2 children under 5 years old are laying in bed freezing cold with no tv too watch because I can’t pay my bills because of you!!!!!!!!
Very poor and basic...can never pay card of with my debit card as it always declines, when I doo transactions with cp cc it asks for a signature and you can't even sign the back, you can not look or request a pin in the app, avaliable credit is never correct the list is endless. Only one good thing was I got an excellent credit limit for my score
Unacceptable Service and Account Handling by Cash Plus Business Bank I am writing this review with immense frustration and disappointment in the services rendered by Cash Plus Business Bank. My recent experience with your bank has been nothing short of a nightmare, leading me to strongly advise others to avoid your institution at all costs. My ordeal began with an email from your bank requesting three copies of proof of address documents. While I understand the necessity of verifying documents, I was shocked to discover that my account had been frozen without any prior warning. This abrupt action by your bank has had severe repercussions on my business operations. Due to the account freeze, I am unable to receive payments from clients, pay my employees, handle VAT returns, or pay commercial rent. This has not only disrupted my business activities but also jeopardized my company's reputation. The financial and reputational damage caused by this issue is immense and unacceptable. I have repeatedly contacted your customer service for assistance, only to be given vague promises about a "team" that will review my information and respond. However, this response has never materialized, leaving me in a state of limbo and uncertainty. Furthermore, the handling of my official complaint has been equally appalling. It was simply passed on to this elusive team, which is a stark deviation from standard banking practices where an independent team reviews such matters. This approach shows a lack of transparency and accountability on your bank's part. It is appalling that a financial institution, which should be a pillar of trust and reliability, exhibits such a lack of professionalism and competence. Your bank's "disgusting stalling practices" and apparent ineptitude in handling customer issues have not only caused me significant financial harm but also strained my business relationships. I urge you to take immediate action to rectify this situation and review your internal processes to prevent such incidents in the future. Businesses rely on their banking partners for smooth financial operations, and your bank's current practices are far from meeting these basic expectations. I'm beginning to suspect that Cash Plus might have other reasons behind the numerous accounts they've frozen, as evident from the reviews I've come across. If you've had your account frozen by them under the guise of an "address check," I'd be interested to hear from you. Please reach out and share what type of business you operate. This information could be vital in understanding the broader context of their actions. Update: One full week after the documents were submitted they asked for the same documents again because my driver's licence wasn't issued in the last 3 months. Absolute nonsense. (That would be the suitable timeframe they are referring to in their automated response below.) I've submitted a complaint to the financial ombudsman for refusing to respond appropriately to my complaint and emailed my complaint to my MPs. A company like this aren't fit to hold a banking licence when they are clearly interfering in people's businesses without cause.
cashplus.com is rated 1.1 based on 58 reviews