cashplus.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend cashplus.com

Tell us how cashplus.com made you happy
Been with them now for more than 10 years without any issues at all. Can't fault them. They've been my only bank in that time and I use almost every day. Also using their 'overdraft' arrangement and Eurocard.
Awful experience- lost huge sums to fraud where other banks impacted by the same event protected me. Slow to respond and failed to investigate my complaint fully. When complaint escalated to Ombudsman, were initially slow to respond and then presented more evidence eleven months after initial complaint and after the Ombudsman found in my favour. Abysmal service would avoid at all costs.
Do Not Trust Them With Your Money. They GIVE Companies Money from your Account even if you have not Authorized it. They BLOCK your card when you go on holiday leaving you unable to pay bills at restaurants etc and they have serious problems communicating with customers and do not even have an email address leaving you having to call a PREMIUM phone number. NEVER EVER OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH CASHPLUS.
cashplus.com is rated 2.67 based on 3 reviews