cashplus.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend cashplus.com

Tell us how cashplus.com made you happy
Open a bank account with Cashplus if you have no other options. However, do not 100% rely on having continuous access to your money in Cashplus. Your money could easily become unavailable or blocked for prolonged periods (from weeks to months). If you can, open one or more of the low-quality bank accounts on offer and spread your money between them. (There are several others of this type of free bank account available, although from the reviews online and personal experience, Cashplus bank appears to be the worst of them.) Yes, this will create more admin for your business, however, you will reduce your risk of having no access to your money for no apparent reason. Similar to thousands of other customers, CashPlus blocked our business current account after requesting proof of address. This information was submitted immediately on the day of the request. Clients who we had given bank details to had their payments returned to them causing inconvenience. Money in the account, luckily only £1700, is currently not accessible after seven working days. The bank appears to be run by an AI, and powerless, human, well-meaning customer service assistants cannot communicate with it. (I do feel sorry for these customer service assistants. It must be very difficult to have to continuously placate unhappy customers, whilst having no power to help them. They also have to ask for reviews from the customers that they are able to please using their very basic telephone services while knowing from their many other customers that they work with what a poor bank they are employed by.) Luckily, we had two other bank accounts that we could use. Fortunately, a large transfer of money from another bank account was not made to Cashplus, otherwise, we would be struggling to pay our business expenses, wages, and bills. If there are apparent spurious security concerns raised by the AI it would be better if the bank requested information before blocking the account. If information is not supplied after a designated period of time, then I think it would be appropriate and fair to block accounts at that stage. In summary, even if the account becomes accessible once more, we have reduced trust in this bank, so we are unlikely to keep significant amounts of money with this bank. 17th June 2024 - We were contacted by a Cashplus review monitor to ask for account details which were supplied immediately. We have received no further information.
Got Scammed Online? Think crypto scammers vanish without a trace? think again Most cryptocurrency transactions are recorded on blockchain ledgers, using unique addresses to identify users. With the right tools and expertise, tracing a scammer is more possible than you might believe. Go to google and Do your research about blockchain ledgers and consult Rustik Cyber Hack Service for crypto recovery assistance. Get more information on Web site: RUSTIKCYBERHACKSERVICE.COM and easily reach out to Rustik Cyber Hack Service through WhatsApp + 1.38.63.48.78.38 and Telegram: @ rustikcyberhackservice Cyber security agency #CryptoSafety #ScamAwareness #BlockchainSecurity #ForexScamAwareness #InvestSmart #TradingSafety Read more about Rustik Cyber Hack Service Welcome to the world of Rustik Cyber Hack Service, where lost cryptocurrencies find their way back home. Rustik Cyber Hack Service is a leading provider in the realm of crypto recovery, helping individuals and businesses reclaim their digital assets with precision and expertise. With a team of skilled professionals and cutting-edge technology, Rustik Cyber Hack Service is your go-to ally in navigating the complex world of cryptocurrency recovery. Crypto recovery poses unique challenges, from tracing the path of lost funds in the decentralized blockchain network to dealing with cybercriminals and their sophisticated tactics. Without the right expertise and tools, recovering lost cryptocurrencies can feel like searching for a needle in a digital haystack. Rustik Cyber Hack Service employs advanced forensic techniques to analyze blockchain transactions, track the movement of lost funds, and identify potential avenues for recovery. Their thorough investigation is key to unraveling the mystery of lost cryptocurrencies. Rustik Cyber Hack Service is like the Batman of the cryptocurrency world, swooping in to save the day when digital disasters strike. With a team of tech-savvy superheroes, they specialize in recovering lost or stolen cryptocurrencies, protecting against cyber threats, and generally being the digital knights in shining armor we all need. Picture this: You get an email that looks legit, asking for your login details to your crypto account. You innocently comply, only to realize it was a phishing attack, and your precious coins are now in the hands of cyber crooks. Rustik Cyber Hack Service can help you reclaim your lost funds and tighten up your online security game. It’s like a heist straight out of a Hollywood movie – cybercriminals infiltrate a cryptocurrency exchange and make off with millions of dollars worth of digital currency. If you find yourself on the wrong end of an exchange hack, Rustik Cyber Hack Service can help track down the culprits and get your stolen coins back where they belong – in your wallet, not theirs. Reach Rustik cyber hack service.
Blocked my account. Reason for was I.D verifications which was done many times as requested x2 proof address x2 I.D and now reaching near to a month still blocked and no access to my business account which has impacted my business. I will strongly not recommend cash plus and be careful as they are changing cash plus to a different name
Stole my money asked for all id and sent it. Ignored and stole it
Terrible customer service. I had a girl called Sophie put the phone down on me after she asked for my "most asked for password " my account was defrauded tonight of .early £1000 . They couldn't of cared less .! Disgusting service n attitude
This is with out a doubt the worst outfit I have ever come across. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED FOR THEM TO STEAL YOUR MOENY. WORST ;BANK' EVER
One star it’s too much😳🥺😡 Seriously I am disappointed and totally disgusted 🤮 I buy online Master card I receive the card 2 weeks ago 1/05/2024 …. but I don’t receive my pin card…. I try many times to call the customer service but I do not rezolve nothing 😓 I want my money back ( 6 £) or my pin card t post …. Clear? I send to complains.cashplus.com copy with my password and my bank statements 😓🤔 It’s incredible how bad service you have😡‼️💯
My business account for SecuresIT Limited has been restricted for over 2 weeks. We have an investor waiting to transfer money but can't! How can businesses operate when we can't pay bills or accept payments? My account is in credit and has never been overdrawn. This is legalised fraud! I have reported Cash Plus to GB News! I suggest everyone who is experiencing the same contact GB News ASAP Kindest regards Jon
Freezing Bank accounts the company is a joke you can't even speak to them about the situation
These idiots closed our business account, effectively closing down our business temporarily causing a lot of stress and anxiety. Stay well clear!
Absolutely stay away from it. Unprofessional.
AVOID AVOID AVOID opening an account with Cashplus ( cash minus ) they make it very easy to open an account and when you start using it and there is funds in the account they just freeze your account for no reason without even notifying you and customer service are useless . They are thieves gangsters and fraudster . The authorities should close these bank it’s making thousands of people’s lives miserable by freezing their accounts and stealing their money. Take my advice and never even consider opening an account with them.
Got an email to say my account has been closed, no reason whatsoever given on the email. Called up and asked why and was told 'it was a business decision'. I have asked to speak to someone in regards to this and was told I can't. Avoid this bank at all costs, constant headaches and issues that have affected my business.
AVOID . Very bad customer service and they freeze you account without any reason .
Same as many previous reviews... Account blocked with no reason given. Over 3 weeks and 5 emails complaints still no progress or anything other than an automated response. Telephone operators are just gatekeepers no other purpose. No way to speak to anyone who can do anything. Atrocious.... where are you ombudsman? Bank of toytown! Find another proper bank.
DO NOT USE this Bank. CASHPLUS should be closed down, being such an abusive entity, calling themselves a "bank". What a JOKE. I've been with them for more than 2 years now, and I'm using them to receive my student finance money, and to live, commute, carry on with daily student life. Yesterday, on the 08.04.24 I was supposed to receive a payment and they've said the maximum balance limit has been exceeded? so I could not receive the funds. I wasn't even aware there is such a limit, which is very weird. I've called customer service, and they've said they've made the request for raising the balance limit and everything is going to be ok following this request. And today while trying to access my funds, I've noticed the account has been blocked. Earlier when I've called the customer service, they weren't able to explain this, all they've done was to send me off to read the terms and conditions. What's surprising is that there are 3 sets of terms and conditions for personal accounts. They weren't clear on which one I was supposed to read, and neither were they clear to point out why they've blocked my account. This is highly abusive and untrustworthy. I will never use digital banks again. Best to stick to the high street banks, as at least they don't block your account for no reason. I need my money and cannot access my account. This is shambolic. I will go to court with this. Cashplus is rubbish.
Do not under any circumstances open an account with Cashplus. The customer service representatives have absolutely NO access to anything, they are just the front who then email representatives who supposedly reply on 5 working days. They restricted my account in July as I sent money to my personal as quite a few Direct Debits payments didn't recognise them as a bank and I started to read the shambolic reviews, so I didn't trust them. They called me on the 26th July 2023... the representative said 'fair enough' when I explained and said he will relay the information and get back to me within 5 working days... It's now April 2024. They still email me promotional offers though...
Had nothing but trouble with this bank from cards not working, terrible customer service, made 2 transfers to my other account and asked to ring customer service who from that point said it’s under review?? Exactly why I don’t know it’s my money and can do what I want with it, customer service if you can call that couldn’t give any reasons!! Honestly worst Bmk I’ve ever been with. Avoid at all cost!!!! 😡
Cash plus helped me with a new account and I’m happy very satisfied with their service I don’t know why there’s so many negative reviews about them there’s totally nothing wrong hence it’s better than waiting in a street bank over 20 mins at a counter just for your money
MOST RELIABLE CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY EXPERT TEAM RUSTIK CYBER HACK SERVICE It may be somewhat gloomy to watch your digital wealth disappear when you lose cryptocurrencies. Recovery from cryptocurrency is notoriously tough because to its distributed character, which leaves victims feeling defenseless and powerless. But in the middle of this hopelessness, businesses like Rustik Cyber Hack Service appear, giving individuals looking to recover their misplaced coins a glimpse of hope. Unlike some recovery services that operate with shrouded methods, Rustik Cyber Hack Service takes a transparent and comprehensive approach. They employ a combination of strategies to maximize the chances of recovering lost crypto: Rustik Cyber Hack Service is aware of the psychological anguish that comes along with losing cryptocurrency in addition to the financial hardship. Through constant assistance and direction during the healing process, their staff adopts a client-centric approach. During this difficult period, they provide customers with emotional support, answer questions, and provide updates on progress. Although it is impossible to provide guarantees due to the complexity of cryptocurrency recovery, Rustik Cyber Hack Service has a successful track record. A plethora of positive customer reviews attest to their efficacy in recouping misplaced or pilfered money. Those in comparable circumstances can find inspiration and hope from these success tales. It's important to remember that the field of crypto recovery is still nascent and unregulated. While Rustik Cyber Hack Service presents a compelling option, due diligence is crucial before engaging any service. Carefully research their reputation, methodology, and success rates. Consider consulting with financial advisors or legal professionals to gain further insights and make informed decisions. For those traversing the perilous waters of misplaced cryptocurrency, Rustik Cyber Hack Service ultimately serves as a ray of hope. They are a good alternative for people looking to recover their digital assets because of their diverse approach, as well as their dedication to openness and customer service. But always remember to use caution, do your homework, and put your own safety from future losses first. Call Rustik Cyber Hack Service via: Email: ( rustikcyberhackservice(at)gmail. com) Get more information on their Web site: RUSTIKCYBERHACKSERVICE. COM and easily reach out to Rustik Cyber Hack Service through WhatsApp:+ 1.38.63.48.78.38 or Telegram: @rustikcyberhackservice CYBER SECURITY EXPERTS
cashplus.com 2 star review on 24th March 2024