cdkeys.com Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend cdkeys.com
2PM
2PM

Tell us how cdkeys.com made you happy

"Well i did my purchase on their website after getting a cashback on keyhub.com for me all went good from purchase to setup of the game!"
Are you cdkeys.com? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback cdkeys.com receives. Reply Free
"I've purchased many games here in the past and usually they come through. This last experience was very bad and scam like so beware. I bought 3 copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 at a great price, almost too good to be true. These were a pre-order I made a month before game release. 2 days before release I get an email that there was "an unexpected issue with stock of the title." This feels like a garbage way to back out of a sale when you want more money. I watch their website for the product to "come back in stock" and low and behold less than 24 hours later they are selling it again at a higher price. This is a terrible practice and has turned me off to using them ever again. How can you pre-order a game and trust that they will fulfill your order? You can't. Skip them and try a better site."
"Quick and easy service and usually is the pinnacle of best prices in gaming, excellent."
"Always quick always helpful always work"
"I purchase a 12 month xbox live and they give me a expire Key, I still working with them but They don't answer the phone number and takes Half a day to respond, I still have the problem, all the reviews sound to generic, check this place before you get anything from here, let you know later how much time this takes, I already paid but I still waiting for my product. I still have the fake key"
"Good value. Codes came through and was up and running within minutes of purchase"
"Far cheaper than the shops and instant codes delivered via e.mail. Used this site over past few years and highly recommend to everybody"
"Stellar company, have never had an issue with them. Like them on Facebook for a one time 5% discount code. Well worth it baby."
"A top company I always buy my digital game content from these guys. They are the best in the business."
"Cd keys are my go to online shop for vouchers and ps codes. Delivers every time and within minutes! Never had one not work"
cdkeys.com is rated 4.20 based on 10 reviews