cdkeys.com Reviews

9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does cdkeys.com deliver?

How can I contact cdkeys.com?

Tell us how cdkeys.com made you happy

"A key was delivered digitally with unclear instructions. The email could not be changed resulting in the key being allocated to the wrong person. I asked for help but was told that as it was digital...tough! Rip-off firm!"
Are you cdkeys.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"SCAM!!!!Ridiculous customer service, will never buy again... I bought a XBOX LIVE 3 MONTHS SUBSCRIPTION, received a used code...I redeemed the code just a few minutes after received. Yes!!! they sold the same code mode them once!!! I mailed them asking for another code and received a reply asking me to contact Microsoft, after my reply saying that I want another code or my money back they did not anewer me anymore."
"An unpleasant experience because of the sales policy. You buy a game, wait half an hour (but the site is instantly written) after which they want to check you out. I sent a bulletin attached to the white sheet with the date and the cdkeys and they said they were not enough, probably they do not like my girl in the picture or find something wrong ... wrong what ?! in the conditions we paid with paypal personally. It's exaggerated how many confirmations are required for a game. Worse than in Communism. How many people have too many customers and allows them to choose based on a wrong sales policy. There are many other platforms where you can buy games without having to attach all your family tree. bad experience, the services offered to the extent"
"Bought a key, was never sent out. Order number : 12034423362 Date : 25 January 2019 Hour : 1 AM CEST Game name : Resident Evil 2 / Biohazard RE:2 PC + DLC Price : 35.99 Means of payment : Ideal How much time did it take to receive the key : Unlimited, never received a key Did you use support : yes How much time did they take to respond :605 minutes Key works : No They simply never sent the key. After 7 hours they responded to my support ticket and claimed that they just "re-sent" the confirmation email. Well, they didn't. Re-sending means sending something again. It wasn't sent in the first place and it wasn't resent. Have created a new support ticket and also replied, but didn't get an answer. Have ordered games before via CDkeys.com, but this is probably the last time. Why would someone say that they just re-sent something while they didn't? They claim that keys are sent out instantly. No they aren't and even when you reach out to them, they falsely claim that they have sent something again. My advice is not to buy anything from CDkeys.com. Try the other sites instead. In some cases, they don't have the keys in stock and they are very much aware of this, but they rather sell anyway without delivering anything in return. No key, 18 hours and counting.. Btw. found their website via allkeyshop.com. Have tried 4 times to add a shop review, but it's not working. My reviews never appear. Allkeyshop has also reached out to cdkeys.com and no response. They just ask me to wait. Can't even warn others.. smh"
"I decided to buy a copy of FFXIV complete addition,the key was delivered to me but was invalid,I immediately send them an email with screenshots to prove the key is invalid.I then later get an email stating that it is locked to the EU region (I am from South Africa but we still connect to EU) and I will be refunded,I then explain the above to support and he tells me that it will go through a review process and he ignores my reply regarding the EU compatability with South African Servers,next I get the following email: Hi, Thanks for your patience. Upon verifying the key on this order, we found it to be already used/redeemed. Unfortunately, we're able to refund only for unused key(s). To clarify, once the key/code is redeemed, it gets linked to the account permanently, and this cannot be undone in any way. Our normal policy, like most other retailers, is that we are unable to issue a replacement or refund on used digital goods as they were sent to your email, valid and unused. Hope this explains the situation. Kind Regards, Tyron J, Support Ace | cdkeys.com I did not activate the key and I did not receive what I paid for,neither was I refunded,I have basically been scammed. Update: I was contacted by CDKeys two days ago,still no update on their terrible customer service"
"Well i did my purchase on their website after getting a cashback on keyhub.com for me all went good from purchase to setup of the game!"
"I've purchased many games here in the past and usually they come through. This last experience was very bad and scam like so beware. I bought 3 copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 at a great price, almost too good to be true. These were a pre-order I made a month before game release. 2 days before release I get an email that there was "an unexpected issue with stock of the title." This feels like a garbage way to back out of a sale when you want more money. I watch their website for the product to "come back in stock" and low and behold less than 24 hours later they are selling it again at a higher price. This is a terrible practice and has turned me off to using them ever again. How can you pre-order a game and trust that they will fulfill your order? You can't. Skip them and try a better site."
"Quick and easy service and usually is the pinnacle of best prices in gaming, excellent."
"Always quick always helpful always work"
"I purchase a 12 month xbox live and they give me a expire Key, I still working with them but They don't answer the phone number and takes Half a day to respond, I still have the problem, all the reviews sound to generic, check this place before you get anything from here, let you know later how much time this takes, I already paid but I still waiting for my product. I still have the fake key"
"Good value. Codes came through and was up and running within minutes of purchase"
"Far cheaper than the shops and instant codes delivered via e.mail. Used this site over past few years and highly recommend to everybody"
"Stellar company, have never had an issue with them. Like them on Facebook for a one time 5% discount code. Well worth it baby."
"A top company I always buy my digital game content from these guys. They are the best in the business."
"Cd keys are my go to online shop for vouchers and ps codes. Delivers every time and within minutes! Never had one not work"
cdkeys.com is rated 3.13 based on 15 reviews