cdkeys.com Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend cdkeys.com

How would you rate cdkeys.com ?

"I purchase a 12 month xbox live and they give me a expire Key, I still working with them but They don't answer the phone number and takes Half a day to respond, I still have the problem, all the reviews sound to generic, check this place before you get anything from here, let you know later how much time this takes, I already paid but I still waiting for my product. I still have the fake key"
"Good value. Codes came through and was up and running within minutes of purchase"
Alan
"Far cheaper than the shops and instant codes delivered via e.mail. Used this site over past few years and highly recommend to everybody"
"Stellar company, have never had an issue with them. Like them on Facebook for a one time 5% discount code. Well worth it baby."
Gareth Hughes
"A top company I always buy my digital game content from these guys. They are the best in the business."
"Cd keys are my go to online shop for vouchers and ps codes. Delivers every time and within minutes! Never had one not work"
cdkeys.com is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews