cdkeys.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend cdkeys.com
1.4
Based on 186 reviews

Tell us how cdkeys.com made you happy
cdkeys.com 1 star review on 11th February 2022
cdkeys.com 1 star review on 10th December 2021
Jamie
cdkeys.com 1 star review on 9th October 2020
Roseli A Melo Fonseca
As you will see many others complain, this company will not make it right when they sell you a code that doesn't work in your region. I bought a world wide copy of RE7 gold, along with 3 other games. The other 3 games worked fine, but RE7 code was not valid in US. I submitted a support ticket and was asked to provide screen shots of my Steam library, code being entered, and error generated with system time visible in each screen shot. I provided said screen shots clearly showing that the code was rejected for wrong region. The reply was dead silence. No reply ever. A sure sign of guilt if I ever saw one. I was then forced to submit a PayPal claim, which was also somehow rejected for lack of documentation. I had provided the same screen shots to PayPal, and no further documentation was ever asked of me. Thankfully, when I called PayPal to discuss the closure of my case the rep agreed that I had provided sufficient proof of my claim and refunded my $11.99 more than 3 weeks after the initial support ticket. Hardest $11.99 I ever earned, but it was the principal of the matter I was fighting for. Be prepared to fight for your refund if you get a dud code, and make sure you use PayPal for protection.
Bought a "worldwide" key 10 days ago and it said it wasn't valid in my country (U.S.). Sent in a support ticket, got a response an hour later. They said to send pictures of the problem so I did. after that I have gotten no response. I have emailed them, messaged their social media, and called them to no avail. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE SCAMMERS OUT TO STEAL YOUR MONEY. At this point I'm sure all their positive reviews are fake. Wish I didn't trust the stupid trustpilot rating. If you want a key just go to instant gaming. They've never let me down except when they don't have something
Scammers, take the money no product
Ordered FIFA 22, my son had saved up for two months but still wasn't anywhere near the money he needed to buy it from mainstream shops. Reviews on here made me very cautious but they all relate to the same game. Trust pilot had higher reviews so risked it. Well worth it. Other reviews talk about emails not being received. The code is on my cdkeys online account. I screen shotted everything but didn't need to as it went on fine. Tip to get around the predictive text on the Xbox start with the numbers first then go back and put the numbers in
Don't buy from them. Paid for dying light and they claim they sent it, then claimed they sent it to another email and I never got the game.
I bought a game key for a title that's really glitchy/performs terribly. I did my due diligence - made sure everything was updated, double-checked settings, contacted the game creator's customer support, and even did a full reinstall. That particular game just works horribly when using multiple monitors. This was certainly something I couldn't have guessed would be the case prior to purchase/install (it's 2022 why would a game not work with multiple displays?!), and it definitely wasn't disclosed in the game's description. Instead of CDKeys issuing a refund or even a store credit for the broken product so I could buy a game from them that actually works, they basically just said, "tough luck." You can't always know it's a broken, glitchy game until you install it and, once you do, you're screwed - CDKeys keeps your money & walks away. I essentially got punished for making an effort/spending my own time to get a defective game working. They're just in it for a quick buck. They don't care if they're selling you poo and, when they do, there's no service whatsoever. Don't buy from them. Get it somewhere that stands behind what they sell.
cdkeys.com 1 star review on 11th February 2022
FRAUDE Y ROBO. You buy a game, pay, wait for the key and it never comes. They tell you that they will return your money and it never arrives. FRAUD and THEFT Compras un juego, pagas, esperas la clave y nunca llega. Te dicen que te devuelven el dinero y nunca llega. FRAUDE y ROBO
Bought dying light 2 delux 2 months before release. Got an email saying it has been refunded due to no keys. Perfect timing for the increase in price huh? ; )
Horrible site, they did a refund on a pre-order i did 1 year ago. 2 days before launch. No consultation, just instant refund and if I want to buy the key again it will be at the price it will have at that time (that is doubled now) . In my opinion a scammy way to get more money.
i brought Dying light 2 deluxe edition and today when its coming out they said they dont have keys and gave me a 5% disscount. I have sent them an email asking for my 320 CD coins back because i used them to buy the game as well so i asked for them back and the owenr off the site has now banned me from going on there. safe to say i will not be buying my games off there from now on.
I pre-ordered Dying Light 2 Delux Edition about 2 months back. Today, 2 days before release I received an e-mail that my order is getting canceled because they ran out of keys. Before the price of Normal Edition was 32€ and Delux Edition 43€. Now the price is 48€ for Normal and 78€ for Delux edition. I received a 5% "discount" which, if I used, would get me normal edition for 45€ which is ridiculous. Disgusting and unprofessional, can't recommend.
Orderd dying light 2 back in Dec got refund as they know they could of made more money terrible company won't be using agin after this
Someone fraud my account and bought something for 196.78 from this company I am explaining to them I am a older woman and I was frauded and they told me pretty much they are sorry but they not giving me a refund these ppl are crooks and I don’t know why ppl deal with them I will be taking this further
cdkeys.com 1 star review on 23rd January 2022
Bought a worldwide code but it did not work in my country now they are not replying to my emails and I'm unable to get a refund
Ordered 12 months xbox live and 12 months ea access and the ea subscription had been used contacted cd keys and they have refused to sort it out
cdkeys.com 1 star review on 21st December 2021 cdkeys.com 1 star review on 21st December 2021
I purchased 2 games on special during Black Friday Deals on the 26th of November. My Friend happened across these games and bought them together, at the same timeframe, he successfully obtained his keys. I however had the "awaiting" status from the beginning, I have contacted support and asked what is happening, I was asked if I would wait of if I would prefer a credit. I opted for the game as it becomes available. I contacted them again today on the 15th December only for them to merely credit me, claiming a fault on the website. This is unacceptable. I am not satisfied as I am a new customer to them and this is the very first experience with a recommended platform, I cannot accept the manner in which this is handled. It's the principle.
cdkeys.com 1 star review on 15th December 2021
Scatman said if I can give you one piece of Advice always where Sun screen mine would be never to buy anything off here wast of space
Scammers just like Eneba, might be same person
Took payment then said the game wasn't available in my area despite the advert displaying UK in the title. Tried again with another game and same issue in the end I just went to Xbox and purchased it. I wouldn't waste my time. 1st time customer, last time customer.
On the 1st of December I made a purchase on the CDKeys.com website for £100.00 for the Fortnite Bomber Skin for the PS4 I did exactly what there instructions told me to redeem the skin, the package was shown I then pressed redeem and a error message was shown stating that the code had expired, I then tried to contact CDKeys.com via telephone but there phone is always buys so I emailed there customer services team they asked for screen shots and a few other things in witch I gave them there next email was to say they are looking in to this and it will take 72 hours that was over two weeks ago ! when I I email them it's the same response stating they are looking in to it and will get back in contact with me. There code did not work all I'm asking for is a code that does work or a refund I've sent them everything they have asked for and this is how I'm treted and further more I can't even log in to there website no more as it shows "The owner of this website cdkeys.com has banned you temporarily from accessing this website" to me they have done this so I can't leave a review on the Bomber Skin pack as its clearly a scam !!!! do not purchase anything for there website as your code will not work and there customer service team will say the same thing to you all the time that they are looking in to it !
cdkeys.com 1 star review on 10th December 2021