Cloudious9 Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Cloudious9

Tell us how Cloudious9 made you happy

"After ordering my unit, I was describing it to a friend and he wanted one also. I then contacted your support team and they quickly canceled my order and later I reorded two units (and got free shipping). Good on you. My unit is supposed to arrive today!!"
"Excellent service! My product arrived sooner than I expected."
"Very good product"
"I have been smoking for over 50 years and this product is the best I have ever encountered"
"very easy to use web site to the greatest vape ever, but still what about the warranty on my old one for the 4th time or don't you honor your warranty ?"
"Packaging is excellent. The hydrology 9 is very aesthetically pleasing and seems to be well built out of the package. It is on the heavy side. I was very impressed opening up everything and pulling out each of its contents, everything that I could think of is included which is nice. After unboxing everything I did find after pulling off the thick glass mouthpiece on the top of the device that the bottom of the glass mouthpiece was slightly chipped and small pieces of glass had collected inside of the chamber. Also, the most important thing is the performance of the hydrology 9 itself and that is where it is lacking. I found that the airflow is rather restricting. I was also very disappointed in the quality of vapor as well, I do not see much of a difference in the quality of vapor pulled from the hydrology 9 vs my other dry herb vaporizers. I was very excited about the water filtration but it just doesn't seem to do anything in my opinion. And lastly, it may just be my particular device but, the glass chamber that holds the water leeks a little bit around the bottom seal. The manual that came with the hydrology 9 stated that is simply needed to be tightened a little more to prevent the leakage, but that did not fix mine. Overall, I'm pretty disappointed with the functionality and performance of the hydrology 9 considering how much I paid for it. I honestly just wish I could return it for a full refund because in my opinion it's just not worth the money."
"Very user friendly. Only thing I have to say is that the “sealing ring” snapped within the first day of using. Pretty sure it was user issue lol. But all in all really loving this thing"
"Pricey. Too much work for too little smoke. I went back to my 45 year old ceramic bong. Didn’t spill stinky bong water one time. Hits were anemic. Not the experience I saw on YouTube. I’ll be giving it away."
"I enjoy using the Cloudious 9 everyday. I tend not to use it with water because it can get a bit messy when you do."
"The direction book is oversimplified. Myself, I prefer a nice long book to read explaining the theorem behind the machine and why I've made an ingenious choice. The overall aesthetic is fine and I'm really excited to try this piece but it has been a no go thus far. I still require additional support, I don't see any response in my email yet but they sent me a survey and some bag of replacement seals that well, I don't know where they go, it's not the one I need. Maybe they sent me the replacement seals for a different model. PLEASE REFER TO SUPPORT I don't really think it was my fault, the guy at down in the valley Golden Valley needs to SMOKE MORE he says he's never cleaned his pipe apart that much before. Well, did you read the instruction book? With Storz & Bickel it says you need a course in the product before you know how to use it. Read all the instructions first. Makes sense to me. And there are a lot more instructions. The first thing I did was read the book, look at each item as the term is defined in the lexicon. I was naturally, a bit sceptical about a water containing vape. I have the Randys chill which even had a longer instruction book and it was easier to use but overall less satisfying than the cloudious due to small size and concentrate clogging. The city pumped some kind of nasty gas through the sewers so my Mighty was ruined by the internal stench but it helped break down the smell at least. So I thought, I don't want nothing to do with this vape if I can't clean out the weird mix that the oil and water will make. So in the instruction book it says, use the included tool to loosen the perforated ring, I thought that was pretty interesting. So that didn't really work for me it bent the included tool. I have no idea what tool in the world could get the perforated ring off. It also states, use the included tool to fish out the rubber seals at the bottom of the water chamber. The tool is way sharper than it needs to be its going to poke holes in the seals. I got one of the seals out but I couldn't figure out how to get the one below that. the seal around the inner rim came out but it was slightly damaged so I sent for a replacement. They sent me seals that don't match the three seals used in the cloudious. My unit leaks the water and it's not usable. I sent an email back to support but haven't heard back. I still need new seals. I think they sent me the seals for a different model. Other than that it's a pretty cool design. The percolation is a welcome innovation. Maybe a bigger herb chamber. The stir stick is also a welcome development. The big metal tube with a rubber seal on the top. What does it do? If the air bubbles from the percolated ring why a big tangy stainless tower to bang the glass against? Dracoshempemporium@hotmail.com please send me some new seals I want to try the product again."
"I have had H9 for a few months. In order to stop leakage you must tighten the glass into position. The white rubber or plastic washer has ripped. The one between the glass and the bottom base.Is this going to be an on-going problem? I know there is a delicate balance of tightening enough to stop leakage and not damaging the unit.Can you improve the washer so it doesn't rip. So needless to say I can not use mine until I replace the ripped washer. like your device."
"The ordering was simple as any other ordering process, however, the shipping was faster than most. I haven't got chance to use my new tubes (the original one cracked). I do like the fact that the carrying case masks the smell of your cannabis (a little discretion goes a long way). Oh yeah, this is still the vaporizer I have used to date"
"Great product"
"Great"
"Been using hydrology for half a year and i am mostly satisfied. I've brought it on my trips to Amsterdam, Italy, Paris and around my country. It safely passed every check (packed in luggage) in airport and in museums when it was in my handbag. My advices to other users: 1) Don't put too much herb and don't pack it. Just fill the chamber up, don't overdo it. Otherwise it won't combust properly and you won't get smoke, flavor or effect. 2) Be careful with both plastic and glass tubes - they break easily. Do not put too much pressure when screwing the top. Don't drop it (obviously). When travelling - use only plastic tubes and put the device inside the case if you bought it. 3) Clean the chamber after every use. Clean the device after every use or at least after a few. You have to disassemble it completely - water gets inside main column and under the metal sleeve. Thankfully all the electronics are sealed off and almost waterproof (excellent design choice btw). Silicone parts absorb the smell and become orange over time. Nothing can be done apart from replacing them and i wish they sold new ones. Chamber also inevitably gets darker and uncleanable (could try solvents used in bong cleaning). Vinegar also helps with cleaning metal parts and tubes. 4) If you fill the chamber completely and use first 2 temperatures (blue, yellow) - you get about 4-5 sessions out of the herb inside. As in - you can heat up the herb 5 times before the taste becomes bad and it burns out. By this time the herb will be dark brown colour and you could collect it if you want to make tinctures. More than that and it simply turns black, tasteless and doesn't have any effect. As far as i can tell - it ends up being a little less economical than traditional methods of smoking. It would've been better if "the session" (amount of time the device is green and keeping the temperature) was much shorter - 30 seconds, instead of 2 minutes so the herb wouldn't burn out so quickly. Other than that - it works fine and i actually like it. That said all my friends who smoke normally didn't like it. They say it lacks the "punch" or "punishment" but as a non-smoker for a while i was coughing quite a lot until it suddenly stopped. Smell is better, though still very distinguishable and noticeable, so the device should only be used where it's permitted."
"as name implies your on a cloud"
"Great look, great tech! How about larger herb chamber? Otherwise, it’s a great purchase."
"Quality service quality vape"
"Brilliant little device."
"I'm hoping mine is broken but it is terrible. Very low airflow. The flower just burns in the chamber and whatever air I can get tastes terrible. I have a support ticket open so if they can fix it then I'll change my review. Otherwise stay away. UPDATE: I got my unit replaced via RMA and it's still really terrible. No airflow. Do not buy."
Cloudious9 is rated 4.37 based on 130 reviews