Cloudious9 Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Cloudious9

How would you rate Cloudious9 ?

"Excactly what I was looking for, easy to use, portable, cool features, amazing quality. I was slightly disappointed when I received emails for 10% off and a free carrying case after I had already placed my order and paid full price. Overall an awesome product."
"I love mine! Best smoke you will have. Worth every penny!"
"Taking care of the customer. Much appreciated guys."
"I haven’t had the device long enough to judge."
"Great service but your website has a few pop up windows that do not go away and it’s not related to the product"
"without words to describe the h9 and all cloudious9 team. simply perfect :)"
"Seem to have to use more product to get less effect"
Sorry to hear! In general, vaporizing does not create as many particles as smoking. If that is not the case, there may be a vacuum issue with your vaporizer. Please send an inquiry to support@cloudious9.com if you are interested. Thanks!
"I recently ordered a Hydrology 9 from other then Cloudious9 and had issues. I encountered really poor customer service. However, I really liked the hydrology9 itself. So I ordered from Cloudious9 directly. Customer service can be described as a 'thing of the past' quite often: Cloudious9 has been excellent. They listened to me, they offered solutions, provided me with a flawless product and I could not ask for better customer service. I think the Hydrology9 is an excellent vaporizer product and I suggest saving time and frustration and ordering yours directly from Cloudious9. @xxdr_zombiexx"
"Fast shipping great product."
"Purchased the hydro and case, and was able to retroactively apply a coupon for a free case to the order. Handled swiftly and easily! Great product too!"
"fast shipping"
"Customer support is the best everyone of there staff was helpful shout out to the tech ben For excellent service thxs cloudious 9 for all that you do from your number 1 fan micah"
"I think the Cloudious9 works great.! You get a really nice smooth high"
"Order from UK came quicker than internal mail. Cheers"
"I have tried your product and its amazing but this would be even better if you could reduce the size of it to a smaller cylinder as well as making it a bit more affordable. i am the small percentage that finds it to be a big more expensive"
"Was very happy about the experience. Just wished you would have taken a third code. Got an email the day after for a free case which I purchased. That would be a deal breaker. Do that some people have a fixed income... was thinking of canceling the order do to that"
"The process was easy and simple and more importantly shipped out that day! I eagerly await the arrival of my cloudious9, which is due to arrive today!!"
"I had no problems with my purchase experience. Can't give full review because it's still in transit. I'm happy so far."
"Great product!"
"Worth every penny!!"
Cloudious9 is rated 4.37 based on 63 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!