Cloudious9 Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Cloudious9

Tell us how Cloudious9 made you happy

"Great product, ahead of it's time. Portability and modern design, make it my number one "go to"."
"pop up review is close my box address"
"GOOD"
"The Hydrology9 is a really great device. Smoothest smoking/vaping experience I've ever had. The only issue I had was with the final packaging/manufacturing. When it arrived, there appeared to be some smudges on it from some sort of industrial oil/lubricant(?). Also, taking off the internal air intake screen was impossible with the enclosed flathead screwdriver tool. I ended slightly bending the tool in trying to take off the screen. I had to use a regular screwdriver with a proper handle to get enough leverage to take it off. After I'd taken it off, I found a small metal shaving that might've been the culprit, however this points to the need for the manufacturer to be more diligent in cleaning off parts as they come off the line. All that aside, I highly recommend it."
"Just awesome!!"
"Very smooth"
"Very Nice ..Smooth and a very clean vape...And the Cool Lights are Great ....most futuristic vaporizer I Ever see and used...Glad to have Bought it...Worth it...And Great Leather Case also...Thank You another Hippy Camper Here"
"Fit perfect"
"These folks couldn't be easier to work with...quick responses on messenger with quick solutions...highly reccomend"
"very tedious when cleaning, sharp edges which proceeded to cut my hand when taking it apart to be cleaned. Heating options is nice, feature to spin the weed amazing. Super convenient when on the go all in all good vape but it sliced my hand open sooooo not very happy."
"the coolest vape i have ever had the pleasure of owning, you can actually taste the substance."
"Simple, fast, packed well and trackable. In terms of the device. Man! So easy, so smooth. Don’t need to break out the big rigs or worry about sore throats later. Packed full flavor. I even use it for tobacco with a drop of essential oils in the water. Can’t wait to see what else you guys produce."
"Excactly what I was looking for, easy to use, portable, cool features, amazing quality. I was slightly disappointed when I received emails for 10% off and a free carrying case after I had already placed my order and paid full price. Overall an awesome product."
"I love mine! Best smoke you will have. Worth every penny!"
"Taking care of the customer. Much appreciated guys."
"Great service but your website has a few pop up windows that do not go away and it’s not related to the product"
"without words to describe the h9 and all cloudious9 team. simply perfect :)"
"Seem to have to use more product to get less effect"
Sorry to hear! In general, vaporizing does not create as many particles as smoking. If that is not the case, there may be a vacuum issue with your vaporizer. Please send an inquiry to support@cloudious9.com if you are interested. Thanks!
"I recently ordered a Hydrology 9 from other then Cloudious9 and had issues. I encountered really poor customer service. However, I really liked the hydrology9 itself. So I ordered from Cloudious9 directly. Customer service can be described as a 'thing of the past' quite often: Cloudious9 has been excellent. They listened to me, they offered solutions, provided me with a flawless product and I could not ask for better customer service. I think the Hydrology9 is an excellent vaporizer product and I suggest saving time and frustration and ordering yours directly from Cloudious9. @xxdr_zombiexx"
"Fast shipping great product."
Cloudious9 is rated 4.41 based on 74 reviews