Cloudious9 Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Cloudious9

How would you rate Cloudious9 ?

Martin Travers
Verified Buyer
"Order from UK came quicker than internal mail. Cheers"
Jose Castillo
Unverified Reviewer
"I have tried your product and its amazing but this would be even better if you could reduce the size of it to a smaller cylinder as well as making it a bit more affordable. i am the small percentage that finds it to be a big more expensive"
Christopher Jacobsen
Verified Buyer
"Was very happy about the experience. Just wished you would have taken a third code. Got an email the day after for a free case which I purchased. That would be a deal breaker. Do that some people have a fixed income... was thinking of canceling the order do to that"
Gene Ramos
Verified Buyer
"The process was easy and simple and more importantly shipped out that day! I eagerly await the arrival of my cloudious9, which is due to arrive today!!"
Iane Green
Verified Buyer
"I had no problems with my purchase experience. Can't give full review because it's still in transit. I'm happy so far."
"Great product!"
"Worth every penny!!"
Joseph Lamberson
Verified Buyer
"Very sweet ;) Smooth draws, easy to use, well packaged and promptly shipped. Thanks!!"
Dustin Gray
Verified Buyer
"Pros - easy to assemble and use, vape health benefits, water filtered vapor, small enough to be easily transported while still having enough heft to make sure you don't forget you have it, the optional carrying case makes it easy to carry on a belt, the cleaning kit is definitely not skimpy and will get the job done. Cons - micro USB (USB-C is far superior and easier to use and should be considered as a necessary upgrade on future iterations), only one color option (I would like to see a black one in the future), filling can be a pain in the ass. Other thoughts - it would be nice to have the color we select for our heat option to light up while vaping and have the green light flash maybe six times when the unit reaches temp before going back to the temperature color, a set of tweezers and/or a funnel small enough for the opening would be a wise inclusion to help minimize messes made while filling (I have large hands and suffer from Parkinson's-like tremors and tend to make a bit of a mess), and speaking of the cleaning kit, having a place to put it in the carrying case would be helpful. One nice addition too would be a black case as well. The dark brown is nice, and slightly dark, but black is my favorite. Closing - I've had my unit less than 24 hours now and am falling in love with it. It is quickly becoming my go-to for my medical needs. I am still learning some of the quirks and tricks (every device has them) but I am overall very pleased thus far. I highly recommend this unit. The biggest reason I took one star off of my rating is because of the small filling hole and lack of small device to assist in that. I recommend keeping a set of tweezers handy for that purpose. I am doing exactly that. I will be recommending this device to all of my friends."
Gwen Vachon
Verified Buyer
"Not getting any cloud whatsoever, following instructions and temp guidelines, fresh pack, everything. Fresh out of the box, really disappointed, it’s a huge letdown compared to all the reviews and videos."
Hi Gwen,

Sorry to hear! This is definitely not standard behavior for the H9, and can be covered by warranty. We will email you with more info about the process.
"Extraordinary smoothness and efficiency!"
Cade Van Staden
"It came before Friday"
Angie Ross
Verified Buyer
"Best vaporizer on the planet!"
Paul Beauchamp
Verified Buyer
"I have not yet received my Hydrology9 but if it is anything like the service both pre and after sales I will not be disappointed. Excellent and friendly. Paul."
"I think you need to clarify what exactly comes with the purchase because your website is confusing. You should list all of the items so people dont order extras that they do not require. Second thing is to split your "accessories" into two categories because some are actually replacement parts and not true accessories. I order extra accessories because I was confused about what came with the main purchase. I'd advise doing this soon as possible for I almost didn't purchase because of the confusion and I would imagine other potential buyers are holding off buying as well. Thank you, ~Erik"
Thank you for your feedback, we will certainly clarify our website asap. Thank you again!
James Davis
Verified Buyer
"So smooth, so sleek... it’s just the perfect tool to make each vape session absolutely wonderful."
"Customer service is top notch. Shipping was fast and Hydrology9 was beautifully packaged. I bought this vaporizer for the water filtration and convection oven. It is a smooth, clean vape with decent flavor. When I had an issue, customer service took care of it immediately."
Hans Broman
Verified Buyer
"Support is responsive and helpful, but UPS shipping was a bit of a let-down. Ordered this over a week ago (CA to CO) and it is still sitting in Salt Lake City."
"Straight forward, easy to order, got a 10% discount. However I got a voucher for the free leather bag on my email once I'd already purchased the product. Wish there was a way I could have used that but all in all. Am pretty happy."
Robert Noack
Verified Buyer
"Didn't receive delivery for 11 days instead of 2-6. A couple of weekends were involved so that almost makes the 6 day window. Immediately after placing my order I got an email offering 10% off. Too late for me to use it. Four days after I placed my order I got an email offering a leather case with my order. Again too late for me to use it. I've used the Cloudious for a couple of days now and I love it. It's exactly what I was looking for. I can overlook the shipping but I feel taken by the offers. I feel I should at least get the leather case and maybe the 10% too. Thank you Robert Noack Please send me the leather case. Thank you"
Hi Robert,

Sorry to hear! This seems to be mostly one of the instances where the shipment was done just late enough to be postponed to the following Monday. For the inconvenience, I don't think it is out of the question to retroactively offer one of the deals (we can't stack them but we can offer one). Please let us know which one you would like to add and we'll add it. Thanks!
Cloudious9 is rated 4.34 based on 50 reviews