Cloudious9 Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Cloudious9

How would you rate Cloudious9 ?

(optional)

"It feels like a bong but the hits are so smooth and clean that it also feels like a vape. I love this device!"
Susan Hyde
Verified Buyer
"I enjoyed a high level of very professional, responsive customer service during my phone call, then was amazed by the follow-ups by email. Best experience I've had in a long time with any retail company. Exciting product innovation, clear communication, & skillful passionate staff."
"Love this unit....and so does my Girlfriend. Research this product and others for months before i purchased this one, so of course she gets a great experience from my hardwork....again!- ;) First detail i noticed, Cylinder had no Protection from accidental lay downs or knock downs - After market Opportunity maybe. Would love the App feature added for temp control."
"I love a bong and my husband loves a vape so the two together was wonderful!! Still learning a bit with it like when we have a few more people it seems to go out quickly, but love the high from it -even ordered one for a friend!"
"Great product but I wish it was easier to pack and clean. Battery life seems kinda bad. Other than that, love the product."
Theresa Gibbs
Verified Buyer
"Hello Theresa Gibbs here I have not received my order yet. The facility where it shipped to before my post office is saying it can't not deliver to post office box? We do not have mail delivery where I live. We have to go to the post office daily. Have signed for my packages at the post office. And I get all my packages sent there with no problems. Can someone PLEASE look into this. As I'm waiting patiently and wanting eagerly for my purchase. My street address is ,if needed 219 Merchants Path Sagaponack, NY 11962 Thank you for your help"
"Not please with the quality of the vape. Happy with the build just not the heat."
Sara Armendariz
Verified Buyer
"Customer Service was top notch!!!"
"I love the quality of the product. The colour indicators are a little bit beyond the normal user. It's not as user friendly as I would have hoped, but ok for me. Thanks for a great product!"
"High quality product, easy to use, fantastic results"
"Was in contact with Ben on the support page, was a genuinely great guy! Give that man a pay rise! Super helpful, super fast."
"Wonderful product, incredible service and excellent shipping this is a company who will go far!"
Robertjust777
Unverified Reviewer
"Fast shipping couldn't be any happier"
"I am a gadget queen and love new ways to enjoy a classic evening. Love, Love, Love my Hydrology9 Holiday Bundle with leather case. Only reason for 4 stars is due to my unit leaking which was promptly troubleshooted by customer service with a new part on it’s way. Considering it uses water anything that stops leakage should have been included. Otherwise straight 5 Stars."
"Received the Vaporizer shipped with a broken mouthpiece, large piece of glass chipped, however with no shards of glass in package. On the plus side I have received a new Unit shipped priority and was very pleased with the customer service. Final note, still awaiting a return label for sending the first Vaporizer back. Dave"
"why I spend 30$ delivery when I read that it´s gonna arrive 4-7 business day's now 3 weeks and I´m still waiting for product. how long does this take more? I wrote that if it´s not arriving this week I want my money back."
"I had some issues in the beginning with receiving my package (issue w/ UPS - took about 11 days for 3-5 day shipping). When I called into support they were amazing and refunded me the shipping costs, and sent me a few extra things. I ordered the Black (green) Friday bundle - the price for everything that was included was a great deal! I absolutely love this product! The only issue I have had with it since I’ve had it is the glass cylinder that came with it has a little chip on the edge and it leaked like crazy!! It stinks that I am already using my spare glass, but this one does not leak. I just have not had a chance to call support yet, but I know they will make things right. Even though I have had a couple issues myself, I have recommended this to everyone! The product is worth every penny, and the customer service is by far the best I have ever had to deal with! :thumbsup::type_1_2::thumbsup::type_1_2:"
Itkin Robb J.
Unverified Reviewer
"I have tried 5 different vape devices. This one is right up there with the Crafty, in some ways better! And the tech AND sales support teams are top notch. Support these innovators — in my view they deserve it."
"Love the product, delivery was a week late."
"Super cool couldn't be happier with it!"
Cloudious9 is rated 4.14 based on 21 reviews