Collage.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Collage.com

Tell us how Collage.com made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I thought their prices were reasonable so I designed four standard pillowcases on their website. When I checked out I discovered they were charging me $27 to send them to me. There’s no way this actually cost them more than $3 or $4. This is not how a respectable company acts and should not be legal.
I had been working on a blanket order for 2 weeks and added it to my cart. I used a 60% off code that I was sent. The price came to $69.97 which included a $10 fee for having the back in a different color than the usual white and the ridiculously large shipping fee. I then saw a groupon for collage.com and purchased it for $27.99. I came back to collage and placed the order only to see that collage also hit me for $25 fee for having back in a different color plus $9.99 shipping so the total price came to $68.54. So I went through all this to save less than $2.00. I contacted both companies and was given a lot of double talk and the supervisor I spoke to at collage.com was very sarcastic and unprofessional. But the bottom line is that no where in the instructions with groupon did it say that the price went from $9.99 to $25.00 for ordering a color on the back. I feel scammed and warn everyone to really scrutinize the details before ordering with either company.
I never got my package and they werent helpful. When I wrote the full review on their social media they deleted it and then blocked me. Please see the photo. Good reviews cannot be trusted when it comes to collage.com
The blanket I ordered was beautiful...
Always very pleased with your products. Thank you!
Collage.com is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews