CosplaySky Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend CosplaySky

How would you rate CosplaySky ?

(optional)

Rebecca MacLean
Rebecca MacLean
Verified Buyer
"They got my package to me on time as promised despite some issues, and the cosplay fit me beautifully. My only complaint is that one of my straps broke and the roses sort of fell apart, but they were ridiculously easy to fix for anyone with a basic knowledge of sewing and glue guns. 4/5 :-)"
Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown
Verified Buyer
"Got my Captain America: Civil War Suit rather quickly. Suit looks and fits great! Can't wait to show it off more!"
Erwin Bakker
Erwin Bakker
Verified Buyer
"Well I orderd The death eater costuum iT was awesome but The wand holder was not finisht glady they make a new one. And also for The money I paid for The costuum you wil think they would take care a bit more in The details but you can see somestuf is made like fast fast fast so needed to do Some finishing touch to make iT more professional"
Chris Burhans
Verified Buyer
"Honestly everything was great. They ended up not packing up the leggings, but I bought some locally and painted on them. Costume fit a 6'2'' 130 lb flat chested human just fine, I got the medium size. Shipping was DHL and very fast. Wonderful job"
"The quality of the dress was very good, and I like how open they were with me about any sizing issues I had. This is my first time buying cosplay materials like this and they were more than happy to help me with proper size suggestions and find a dress that fit me. I'm excited to be cosplaying with this dress and will definitely buy again!"
"Fits perfectly and good quality material"
Clayton Algien
Verified Buyer
"Great quality, price, and delivery time. Completely happy with everything."
"The costume is pretty good quality in comparison to those I typically see. I am a bit disappointed with the 'custom sizing' options, however. I paid $30 extra but basically received one of their standard sizes. Most of it fits, but I'm short and the coat is REALLY long on me. Luckily, I make a lot of my costumes and can easily shorten it to fit me better. The shipping time was INCREDIBLE, especially from overseas. Overall, a pretty good experience for my first time purchasing a cosplay online."
"Everything was great, the qauilty was amazing! The only thing that I wish I had done was order a size down but I am so pleased with everything I received! Can't wait to cosplay this summer!"
Taylor Nelms
Verified Buyer
"The quality was decent and it looked just as pictured. But the sizing was inaccurate (if you’re right on the verge of being the next size up according to their fitting charts, go with the next size up) and when I reached out to their customer support team within their exchange time frame I never heard back. Now it is past their acceptable exchange time frame and I am stuck with a costume that does not fit me. That was a $60 waste of money, and unless they resolve my issues, I will never purchase from this company again"
"When I had a question it was replied to within 24 hours which was great! My cosplay I received was good quality and so pretty."
"Great customer service when I had questions, fast shipping and product arrival. Great quality for the price - I wish the skirt had been a zip instead of elastic but it works very well together. Thank you!"
Jeff Michailo
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a custom size and it was wrong. At first the company offered awesome customer service offering to fix the issue. They asked for new measurements and would replace it. They asked for additional measurements and not even a couple days after sending them in, I received a new suit which fit EXACTLY the same as the previous. (They ship from China, so there is no way they used the updated measurements.) I contacted them again, asking to speak with someone instead of just sending emails back and forth. They never responded to 2 requests. Will not recommend them to anyone."
"Quality and fit of the costume is great. However the way it pieces together is a real pain and we need to add our own snaps and replace really weak Velcro spots."
Christopher Sutherland
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the costume itself, but it arrived with one of the ears detached, which will have to be glued or something."
JoAnn Olmo
Verified Buyer
"I was getting nervous about not receiving on time. I emailed, got a response next day. Assuring me it will arrive on time, it did my daughter loves outfit. Thank You..."
"Good pricing"
Jrmy Borde
Verified Buyer
"Similar To pictures. Great and fast ! Perfect Thank you so much."
"The cosplay was made very well. And it’s very comfortable! More than pleased ❤️ Shipping was also pretty decent."
Dylan Wuerch
Verified Buyer
"Higher than expected quality. Quick processing and shipping time."
"Most of the outfit was good. The glove was kind of bad so I had another one commissioned that was much better. Overall it fit well other than the pants which were a bit tight but I did pick general medium sizing instead of giving measurements for a quicker delivery."
"It's very comfy and it arrived very quickly (within 10-14 days). My only complaint is that the gloves are a little too baggy but they're still very managable."
"Good quality for a decent price. Had to make a few minor adjustments but nothing too major."
CosplaySky is rated 4.04 based on 2,461 reviews