CosplaySky Reviews

12PM

info@cosplaysky.com

Category:
Toys & Games

Tell us how CosplaySky made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
Kelly
Shawna Hollingsworth
"The shirt and pants fit fine but the chaps and the chest plate were to small; other than that it was a nice costume. With a few adjustments the costume was perfect."
Christopher Sutherland
"Absolutley great costume. My son got so many compliments. It was very realistic and well made."
Are you CosplaySky? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"never order from them i ordered mad hatter pants in September and i never heard anything from them never recived the pants and now i cant even find the website"
"I have ordered last month, get it after 17 days later. The Spider man' s jumpsuit and mask. Absolutely great costume. My son got so many compliments. It was very realistic and well made."
"Amazing work it for opening g day thank you ! Wish I could attach a picture !"
"I ordered this costume because i wanted the most Authentic version of the Robin costume from the Titans show. I am impressed with the quality of the Costume and attention to some of the detail. The fabric is very Soft and stretchy. I special ordered the costume with my measurements and it fits well (the jumpsuit). The gloves seems like its a one size fits all and was a little big on me. The mask is no good, but the Cape feels great and soft. Wish it came with a utility belt but i bought a Justice League Belt and works fine. The R on the Chest is Metal (Awesome and love it) and seems to be pinned to the costume. I wish they would have made the other pieces on the chest plate metal too instead of fabric and foam. For this price it should have been metal like the R (also the gold stripes on the shoulders should have been too). For this reason i gave it 4 instead of 5. The Cape is held on by Velcro and seems to hold well. Overall I am pleased with the costume and some of the detail. The stock photos are accurate to the product. With a little modification it could look legit like the show and could even be used as a stunt double. Best version out there for Cosplay. looking forward to seeing others wearing it. Shipping was slow so be patient."
"I just got the costume and I really love it! Thank you so much for your help, I'm so impressed with the quality and service! I will definitely buy from you again."
"Ordered for my older brother for a costume party and it came faster than expected. Fit nicely on him and he enjoyed it."
"Super impressed! I ordered costumes from Cosplaysky.com it arrived in 1 and 2 days as promised! And shipping was super reasonable!!! Thank you for your prompt service and amazing costumes. Only wish I had ordered that last costume from you as well!!!"
"Great service, great fit, and it was just what I was looking for!!! Came on time!!I highly recommend this site"
"I never got a email confirming my purchase but they still took my money, I havent heard back from them at all on my recent emails. Suffice to say, This company is lying and scamming and hoping your gullible enough to forget you even paid for their items. I ordered ONE THING, two months ago and I made the mistake of hoping my order was just backed up in the process! I have a con in literal DAYS and I emailed them on this their ignoring me. Biggest waste of $60. EVER."
"I spent basically $1000 for 2 uniforms . I sent Many pictures as well as written description for material and color. When I received the costumes it was so unusable it was laughable. The color was shiny orange brown 1970 suiting material not a medium olive brown matte in the pictures. Also the pants were completely the wrong size. I should have known better ."
"I paid for fast shipping for my order, which stated it should be here within 3-4 days as it was not a custom order. The item arrived after 2 and a half weeks. I contacted the company to ask where my item was before this as it had not been sent out and no one ever got back to me. Additionally, when the item arrived 2 and a half weeks late I immediately could see the terrible, terrible quality. It is made from the thinnest material. The print on the design was poorly printed and the item was not worth the money that was paid. It feels like it's just going to fall apart. There is thread hanging from the item and the stitching is awful! After paying a large amount to get this item quickly, and then get an item that was both late and horrible in quality I was extremely disappointed. I again reached out to the company and they again never got back to me. The only way I was able to reach them was via Social Media (obviously scared of a bad review, too late!) They responded to me on social media a day or two later. They did not offer to allow me to return the item, they did not offer to give me a refund. After multiple complaints and conversation they offered me 10% refund, which wasn't even the cost of the 'fast' shipping I had paid extra for! Disgusting behaviour and awful customer service. Absolutely shoddy product. Will not use ever again and will ensure that none of my cosplay friends use this service."
"Advertising false shipping I have pictures showing that I paid for 3-day shipping. I paid an extra $30 for two two three days shipping and here is been a week now so I need to Sue this company for false advertising. The email and told me that it takes 7 to 15 business day if that's the case I would have paid for 7 to 15 business days but I did not pay for 2 to 3 business days I have proof and I was sending this over and I will let everybody know do not order from this company lying for false shifting. They just want to get your money that's all they want that extra money because now I don't have no costume but if I don't get it by October XXII I will so this company my money and for everything that I was that's going on with it for false and false advertisement. And they don't a phone so I can take them so is something wrong with you or do you got to go through email and that takes up to like 72 hours"
"Their picture and price as enticing. That Michael Myers mask looked decent enough for me to buy. Oh boy, was I so VERY wrong. First off, the mask looks nothing like what was advertised. They are obviously two different mask. Second, the mask is of very poor quality. The hair is cheap and from what I could see and feel, made of very cheap material. And latex is worse. It just feels smells gross. I should have never bought it. The only be thing was delivery time."
"This is the first time we have ordered from an online shop especially for Cosplays. The costumes are well made. The price is ok. The delivery was faster than expected! We are completely satisfied and would order again here."
"My experience with cosplaysky has been nothing short of a horror story. I ordered two costumes and a wig from cosplaysky for an event that would take place in a months time, which I made sure to explain in my order. My previous experiences with cosplaysky had been extremely positive, so I had complete confidence in the company and their ability to get my order in before the due dates. Unfortunately the company nearly failed me. I contacted them almost 2 weeks after I placed my order because my order was still processing, even though payments had gone through the day after ordering. Cosplaysky ignored my first message and when they did respond, they avoided my question of when my orders would be shipped for almost a week. When they did answer me they informed me that it would be shipped three days before the event. When I expressed my concerns that my order would not be received in time for the event, they brushed me off and refused to ship it until that date despite it being completed at the time of the message. I continued emailing them, pleading with them to send it in time for my event and after continuing to be rudely brushed off, I posted my frustrations online. They contacted me later that evening and told me they would not ship my order until after I removed my post, to which I then informed them that I would not remove my post until I have confirmation that it had been shipped and arrived on time. They then told me that they would ship it, but two days before the needed date. I informed them that if my order did not arrive before the needed date not only would I not remove my post, but I would demand a refund as well. Even after my order was shipped, I continued having issues with Cosplaysky and had to contact the shipping company due that the fact that I had be sent incorrect information. My order did arrive the day before the event, but unfortunately there were so many errors with the costume, including pieces missing, that I had to spend six hours the night before the event fixing it. These fixes included dying fabric, styling wigs, and fixing major prop pieces. In the end I had to leave the event shortly after my schedule was completed on the first day due to exhaustion. Immediately after the event I was contacted by Cosplaysky for the first time, telling me to remove my post. I ignore the first message due to irritation and exhaustion with the company and within the week I had four more messages asking me to remove my post. I have been true to my word and deleted said post after nearly 2 weeks of harassment, but I have decided to make this post to let everyone know about this horrible experience. After years of experience with Cosplaysky, I will know longer be continuing with this company. This experience has been horrendous and cost me nothing but pain. In the last year the company has gone from a incredible company with great costumes to a mediocre company with terrible customer service and merchandise that continuously decreases in quality. I will be sharing this experience on multiple forms of social media in order to warn other people about this company. I am sincerely upset with my experience and I hope that this stands as warning to others who wish to order from this company to tread lightly."
"Just want to say thank for always being there for any question..it was helpful."
"IT was my daughter's birthday gift...My girl is crazy with the cosplay ,so i dicided to buy the the role she like to her as a gift. When i show up with this cosplay costume,she was surprised! My daughter is happy so i am happy .Thanks for that."
"I like the Services and the Item !! Keep Moving!"
"The website has an extensive range of anime/game/tv/film costumes to choose from, but the search function along with the image links of the genre you are looking at makes it a comparatively easy site to navigate. Their prices are competitive with other similar sites, and they seem to have good reviews generally from other customers. This is my first purchase from them, and the costumes look great. The shipping was actually done on a deal of "Worldwide flat rate expedited shipping - Ship anywhere for just $19.50" so was not going to break the bank on getting the costumes to the UK... Would buy again."
CosplaySky is rated 3.52 based on 21 reviews