www.cosysandals.com Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend www.cosysandals.com
Click Here

Tell us how www.cosysandals.com made you happy

"This company is terrible to deal with I place my order in mid April when I still hadn’t received it in the beginning of May I reached out to them. I was given the run around for weeks being told my shoes were “stuck at the post office”. That isn’t a thing. I eventually filed a dispute with PayPal and then miraculously my shoes became unstuck at the post office and I received them in June. The only reason I’m allowing 2 stars is because I did finally receive my shoes and they are cute but I doubt that would’ve happened had I not filed a dispute."
"Horrible it's been a month and a half! Beginning to think this site is a scam only the shipping label has been created . I emailed the company saying where is my order demanding a refund and they only say sorry for your inconvenience please wait a few more days. Well the shipping label was "created a month ago and is not in transit like they lie and say it is. I can check fedex with the tracking number instead of the bogus tracking site they send you to that looks foreign. If this company is based out of the US why do I get deliveries faster from china?? Do not order from the site!!!"
"Absolutely do not order from this company. It's been 25 days since I placed my order and i still do not have my package. I've emailed three times and the response is always the same: apologizing for the inconvenience, telling me it's at Fedex, and telling me to check the tracking number in a few days. Well Fedex is showing that a label has been created but the package has not been shipped out. This company is a joke and I want a refund."
"Great place for shoes! Amazing collection with awesome price! My shoes even arrived a little earlier than expected, thank you for the fast shipping! Customer service is great too! So happy with my order!"
www.cosysandals.com is rated 2.25 based on 4 reviews