Crocs Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Crocs

How would you rate Crocs ?

"Bought some Crocs and it was a great price and free delivery. Delivery was also fast."
"Excellent postage and returns package. Shoes very comfortable."
"Happy with products"
"got my order in good time and on an offer."
"Good quality, quick deliver and food prices."
"Good quality, quick deliver and food prices."
"Have only just realised what a range of crocs there are - excellent value on boots and prompt delivery. A real find."
"Fast shiping and good discounts and of course very good products"
"I wasn't available to receive the delivery, nor was I able to collect from the post office and feared it would be returned to the depot. I contacted customer services who were very helpful. They were more than happy to re-deliver to an alternative address at no extra cost to myself...a nice touch as I thought I'd have to pay for delivery again. Thank you crocs for spot on customer service."
"My daughter loves them"
"My daughter loves them"
"Easy to find which style I wanted, delivered on time."
"Super choice of Lacoste and a very nice and helpful owner Lee"
"Super choice of Lacoste and a very nice and helpful owner Lee"
"Ordered 3 pairs of croc sandals. Only 2 were delivered even though the box label says 3 enclosed. No response from Crocs at all. I have emailed 3 times and sent photos, I have messaged via their website. Their 'Live Chat' is never active. I now have to contact my credit card company and ask them to sort out this mess. I will never deal direct with Crocs again. UK customer beware! 02701562CGB"
Crocs is rated 4.42 based on 15 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!