DailyPuzzles Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DailyPuzzles

Tell us how DailyPuzzles made you happy

Did your order arrive on time? yes
"Great site cubes come straight away within a few hours after ordering i was already presented with a tracking number, therefore the cube came in 2 business days ordered Monday came Wednesday but was estimated to come on Thursday which was a bonus. Also their prices are very reasonable for the quality cubes you receive i will be buying much more cubes from this store 100% satisfied."
Did your order arrive on time? yes
"I recently bought a cyclone boys 7x7 and a cyclone boys 3x3 mirror cube, great service and fast postage."
Did your order arrive on time? yes
"My GAN 356 X is an excellent cube, I am loving it. I am enjoying learning about speed cubing, and I have no regrets buy this cube. It might seem expensive, but I can have many hours of fun using it. Daily Puzzles gave remarkably good customer service."
"Works well"
Did your order arrive on time? yes
"My experience shopping with DailyPuzzles has been great. The website is attractive and easy to get around, and they have a wide range of puzzles to choose from. They also have same day shipping if you order early that day. I will be coming back to buy new puzzles for sure!"
Did your order arrive on time? yes
"A nice range of puzzles, helpful service and quick shipping within Australia."
Did your order arrive on time? yes
"I've bought a few 3 X 3 cubes from DailyPuzzles and a few other cube acessories. They are good to deal with, always get what you want, at the right price and delivered quickly. If you cube it, they have the full range and if you can't find the info you need, ask them."
Did your order arrive on time? yes
"Great puzzles, as always. Very entertaining"
Did your order arrive on time? yes
"Very fast shipping with good quality products."
"lovley stuff! good range of lube"
"Really cheap, fast shipping, perfect"
"very special company! Love the Lube"
"Lovely Service and Lots of Lube!"
Did your order arrive on time? yes
"Great service, great rang of top tier puzzles and super fast and cheap shipping, everything a puzzle store should be"
Did your order arrive on time? yes
"honestly amazing website easy to find what cubes I want but I do recommend a section of which you can filter out cubes because I've been looking for a magnetized cube but have to look at each cube individually"
"Amazing Quality of a webpage! so easy to find everything I need! I love how this website has discount codes. THis really helps when making purchases! To be honest Dailypuzzles is better than Speedcube.com.au"
Did your order arrive on time? no
"good products"
Did your order arrive on time? no
"The puzzles I have received from Daily Puzzles were excellent quality and were received in moderate timing. My GAN 356 X that i received now performs at excellent turning speeds and it has become my new main."
"Very Good!"
"Very Good Webpage with Fast Shipping. Daily Puzzles always responds to my messages/ Emails. I am extremely happy with my cube!"
DailyPuzzles is rated 4.91 based on 49 reviews