DailyPuzzles Reviews

of reviewers recommend DailyPuzzles
Read DailyPuzzles Reviews

help@dailypuzzles.com.au

Tell us how DailyPuzzles made you happy
Alex Guzman
DailyPuzzles 5 star review on 26th July 2019
DailyPuzzles 5 star review on 8th July 2019
Ming Dao Ting
DailyPuzzles 5 star review on 22nd June 2019
Ayman Mounajed
DailyPuzzles 5 star review on 20th June 2019
Yasmin Dinneen
Their customer service is amazing. They really do care about their customers. They even gave me a refund on something that was completely my fault. If you want to buy from a store that truly cares about you, buy from daily puzzles. By the way #codetingman
Ordered some new puzzles because they weren't available in the UK and they were a great price. I paid for air freight but they are still in Australia and now waiting for a boat! Delivery time is listed now as 30+ days...
In the meantime all the puzzles are now available locally on next day delivery. Slightly more expensive but I think you get what you pay for.
They may be good for local customers but I would seriously think again before placing international orders.
They took over a month to make my package to come to my house and it was mostly still in Australia when it kept saying "Heading to the U.S."
DailyPuzzles is a very good cube shop. It has many options and is the best in Australia. I would recommend DailyPuzzles to other cubers. I will definitely shop again. The only problem is the shipping. I ordered my cubes at the start of December and it took one month to arrive. The estimate on the website is for New Zealand 2-7 days. I ordered them for Christmas and unfortunately it came almost 2 weeks later. If you can get past the occasional delays definitely shop here.
Good product. Smooth to operate. Fast shipping with updates.
DailyPuzzles is the best website for ordering cubes. They have all of the major speed cubes and don’t take long to ship.
Daily puzzles provide real quality speed cube that are durable and strong
Daily puzzles are fast, easy and are very consistent to shop with.
thumbs up my dude
Very Very Good
Still haven’t received y order
I love dailypuzzles for all the great discounts they give,and quick postage.
Great service and range.
Nice and quick service. Great puzzles that come really nicely packaged and safely
Keeps everything in stock and shipping is really fast!
Everyone should get their cubes from here!
Great service and good website.

Will never order from anywhere else!
Great customer service! Great shipping, and I love the 10% off that you guys give!
DailyPuzzles 5 star review on 8th August 2019
great online cube store, easily the best in Australia, products are all amazing and top price and shipping is excellent great job guys, keep it up!
DailyPuzzles 5 star review on 8th August 2019
There were minor errors with shipping, however daily puzzles helped me out with amazing customer service helping me deal with the problem, so if service is a worry, worry no more.

As for the actual cube, is is really nice. You can customise it how you like changing the tensions and magnets which is really amazing. This cube is now my main and if price isn’t a factor definitely get this cube.
DailyPuzzles 5 star review on 8th August 2019
Great website, and the discounts make everything so much nicer
Quick delivery, cubes work well, very Happy 😊