DailyPuzzles Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DailyPuzzles

Tell us how DailyPuzzles made you happy

Did your order arrive on time? yes
"Quick posting and great product. Highly recommended."
Did your order arrive on time? yes
"Great as always, fast postage and good service"
Did your order arrive on time? yes
"Very good in all aapects. Great thing to pass time."
Did your order arrive on time? yes
"Got a square 1 because I saw it on Instagram, good description of products and shipping was fast and I got a tracking link too. recommend 5 star"
"I've recently purchased puzzles for my son from daily Puzzles I would shop here again they have fast and prompt posting for online sales I have shopped here a number of times and shop here again"
Did your order arrive on time? no
"good i ordered 3 cubes but only received 2 had to wait an extra month to get the third on but good quality cubes"
Hey Jake,

We saw you just placed a new order on our website. I'm sorry to so long to get you the 3rd puzzle on your last one. To make it up to you we are going to throw in a free puzzle on this order and it will be sent out tomorrow.

Please send us a email if you ever need anything!
Kind regards, Billy
"DailyPuzzles has a great layout on their website, which makes it easy to navigate and find what you want. They have a brilliant selection of cubes, great shipping times, and friendly & prompt customer service."
"Great Product. This puzzle moves smoothly and is well built. Highly recommended."
"BEST STORE EVER. good prices, good puzzles, and great service and shipping, use code thecubenoob10 for discount off puzzles!"
Did your order arrive on time? Yes
"Great selection of puzzles, Billy was very helpful in recommending what cubes I should get for a beginner and I'm very satisfied now that they have arrived. All 4 cubes are fantastic and I'll definitely be back again in future. Thanks a lot Dailypuzzles"
Did your order arrive on time? Yes
"Very happy with the product especially for the price, its way better than I imagined and the turning is really smooth and it corner cuts well. Package arrived earliest than expected. 5 Stars"
Did your order arrive on time? No
"There was a delay with the arrival of the cube but Billy was really helpful in responding to my queries and kept me posted regularly Thanks Billy"
Did your order arrive on time? Yes
"Your cubes have quick delivery and you are the best cube store in Australia. The products you have is a lot. Your amazing."
"Very clean, navigable and user-friendly website. In my experience, very prompt and polite customer service and fast shipping."
"nice cubes"
Did your order arrive on time? Yes
"Best And Cheapest Robins Cubes Make Suf You Buy Here"
Did your order arrive on time? No
"The cubes sent by daily puzzles are of high quality and love to the set standard although the shipment for my cube took 3 weeks to deliver."
Hey there,

I'm glad you're happy with the quality of the puzzles you received. I'm sorry they took so long to be received though, to make up for this we'd love to give you a voucher for our website- just shoot us an email at help@dailypuzzles.com.au

Kind regards, Billy
"Just what I wanted, thank you for a good cube."
"Happy with the item purchased. Delivery was prompt."
"I had just given a 1 star poor rating in the above review because there was an issue with my order. However Billy Pippan has not only solved the issue but also provided free gift with extra discount for next order. He also said we can keep the cube that was wrongly sent. He had sincerely apologized for their mistake. They sent our correct order through Express Post. I must say they have a very good way of handling the "unhappy customers" and also how to turn them to "Happy Customers". Thanks a lot Billy. Cheers!!"
DailyPuzzles is rated 4.82 based on 22 reviews