DailyPuzzles Reviews

of reviewers recommend DailyPuzzles
Read DailyPuzzles Reviews

help@dailypuzzles.com.au

Tell us how DailyPuzzles made you happy
Alex Guzman
DailyPuzzles 5 star review on 26th July 2019
DailyPuzzles 5 star review on 8th July 2019
Ming Dao Ting
DailyPuzzles 5 star review on 22nd June 2019
Ayman Mounajed
DailyPuzzles 5 star review on 20th June 2019
Yasmin Dinneen
DailyPuzzles is a very good cube shop. It has many options and is the best in Australia. I would recommend DailyPuzzles to other cubers. I will definitely shop again. The only problem is the shipping. I ordered my cubes at the start of December and it took one month to arrive. The estimate on the website is for New Zealand 2-7 days. I ordered them for Christmas and unfortunately it came almost 2 weeks later. If you can get past the occasional delays definitely shop here.
DailyPuzzles is a great website, great delivery, variety and price. The one reason this ain't five star is 1: The variety in certain Accessory sections isn't great, and 2: This Moyu Timer doesn't have the best quality, but still functions great.
I've recently purchased puzzles for my son from daily Puzzles I would shop here again they have fast and prompt posting for online sales I have shopped here a number of times and shop here again
good i ordered 3 cubes but only received 2 had to wait an extra month to get the third on but good quality cubes
Hey Jake,

We saw you just placed a new order on our website. I'm sorry to so long to get you the 3rd puzzle on your last one. To make it up to you we are going to throw in a free puzzle on this order and it will be sent out tomorrow.

Please send us a email if you ever need anything!
Kind regards, Billy
There was a delay with the arrival of the cube but Billy was really helpful in responding to my queries and kept me posted regularly
Thanks Billy
The cubes sent by daily puzzles are of high quality and love to the set standard although the shipment for my cube took 3 weeks to deliver.
Hey there,

I'm glad you're happy with the quality of the puzzles you received. I'm sorry they took so long to be received though, to make up for this we'd love to give you a voucher for our website- just shoot us an email at help@dailypuzzles.com.au

Kind regards, Billy