dancing leopard Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend dancing leopard
09AM
9AM

Tell us how dancing leopard made you happy

"Ordered the San Diego Shirt In Leopard & The stunning Yondal Dress I am a size 8 and ordered the size 8 in both. Managed to land myself a 10% discount by signing up to the mailing list. Both items were lovely fabric and quality."
Are you dancing leopard? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Really low quality, buttons hanging off and fabric already has bobbles on before it has even been washed. I've ordered from them a few times to check it's not just one off items and I really like the designs! I will not being ordering from them anymore as the quality is really terrible. I'd understand if they were cheaper but they charge £45-£50 for a dress and I've had £20 dresses in much better condition. Such a shame as the designs are so nice!"
"Similarly to many here I echo the sentiment. The clever instagram ads, the beautiful model and the great designs do not stack up at all when you order it. The fabrics are cheap and stiff, the material is not great and the sizes are totally weird. None of the clothes fit properly either way too long (I'm a small 10) or too tight. in addition to that I paid £4 to receive the items, had to pay £14 to send them back and then they didn't refund me the full amount. So in the end I ended up paying £30 for the joys of receiving a package and trying them on in my bathroom and making my way to the post office to send it back. Do not fall for it. There are so many other great companies out there like, Neverfullydressed or even Asos."
"In this day of age with so many online competitors selling woman’s clothing you would think this company would offer one of the following Free returns Free delivery More value for money This is one of the first online clotherin companies I have come accros that sell overpriced clothes and have no increment for delivery or returns!"
"Won't order from them again! Very poor quality and they charge you the postage to send the item out, and to return! Ended up paying £8 just to receive and send the item back. Don't recommend!!!"
"Purchased a dress from them to find their cuts are really poor and not true to size, I’m a petite size 8 and couldn’t even fit my arm in the sleeve of the dress. Returned the item to find that after over 2 weeks later my return has only just been processed and my return money is being withheld even though I have already paid for the item. Would not recommend ordering from them at all. Very poor quality clothing, poor communication and poor at returning your own money. Will never be shopping with them again."
"Like others I love the cut and style of these dresses, but have made the mistake of falling for clever photography and editing that doesn’t show the cheap synthetic quality of the fabrics they use and quality of stitching. I was so disappointed when they arrived - they felt horrible on and am sure they would make you sweat buckets :-/ such a shame. Also no free returns so you pay postage both ways to try them. Won’t be lured in by instagram ads again!!"
"The quality of these dresses is terrible. No free returns so cost me £12 to try them on. Would not reccommend."
"My review echoes many other reviews of Dancing Leopard in that the designs are beautiful but the quality is absolutely awful, the fabrics are thin synthetics, wear and tear shows after a hand full of wears and there is always faults with the stitching. If the clothing was super cheap you may forgive the poor quality, but they are priced at a much higher price point at which you expect and deserve good quality. I am always drawn in my their designs but never again as it costs a small fortune for delivery and returns too!"
"Very quick dispatch and delivery. I have always received what I bought and dealing with return and customer service has always been hassle free, easy and prompt. However I find the prices quite expensive for the quality of the clothes. Sizes seem irregular - the same size sometimes fits and some others doesn't... Designs are different and I always get lots of compliments when wearing their dresses. I only buy from their sales section, which can at times be still expensive."
"Absolutely gorgeous prints and amazing designs! Love this brand so much. Literally every time I go out in Dancing Leopard I get so much love! This has become the staple diet of my wardrobe. X"
"Paid for next day, clothes arrived three days later. Really misleading colours and the fabric is awful. Sizing is also wrong, the clothes were made for a child (I actually checked them on a child and they fitted - not size 12!) Cost me £14 for the pleasure."
"I bought 4 items, one wasn't the one I ordered, the others were really poor quality. The colours are much less vibrant and all of the fabric is that cheap, silky fabric that doesn't stretch at all, so even if something fits you right, as soon as you bend your arm it feels tight and uncomfortable... can't really understand how they get away with it considering the price. I order a lot from ASOS, Boo Hoo etc as well and this is by far the worst I've felt about an online order."
"Ordered a dress and paid for next day delivery, which at £8 is the most I have every paid and feel is rather steep. I do like the dress and it fits well however, the dress was a totally different colour to the image online and I feel that it was very overpriced at £42 for what it is. I probably won’t order from here again unless they review their pricing."
"Really disappointed. Clothes not at all like they looked in the image. Poor quality for the price paid or any price in fact. Returned - have to then pay for signed return. Total loss - £9. Will boyou be using again."
"I would recommend you don't bother buying anything from Dancing Leopard. The photos of their garments are very misleading. Terrible quality fabric, and poorly made for how expensive items cost. Glue was all over the belt on a jumpsuit I ordered. Never again."
"Goods arrived in wrong size and no replys to my emails."
"No confirmation of return, no telephone number to contact them and no replies to my emails"
"I brought a leopard print shirt and when i saw it i thought it was amazing. It fit well but the first day i wore it two holes appeared in the fabric and split as the day wore on. The holes were not even over seam but next to there the button holes were sown. I took the shirt off and noticed the bottom of the shirt had frayed at the back as well. I had the shirt for several weeks before i wore it so it was too late to send back. I expected much better quality for a shirt that cost just shy of £40. I has wanted to buy several items of clothing from Dancing Leopard as i really like their designs but sadly i will not purchase anything from them again"
"Very Bad Customer Service. Bought a dress and paid for £4 for delivery. Received a jumpsuit instead of a dress and was asked to send the jumpsuit back first, paid for the return postage as there are no free returns included in that £4 (they would reimburse me after seeing proof of shipping) and only then I will receive the item I actually ordered. What kind of customer service is that? You should have apologized for mistake and inconvenience caused and should have sent out the dress I ordered straight away! Own up to your mistake Dancing Leopard and don't treat your customers like cheap scammers! Such a shame, I was a fan of your designs but after such a poor service I am not buying from you again."
dancing leopard is rated 1.86 based on 22 reviews