dancing leopard Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend dancing leopard
4PM
4PM

Tell us how dancing leopard made you happy

"Like others I love the cut and style of these dresses, but have made the mistake of falling for clever photography and editing that doesn’t show the cheap synthetic quality of the fabrics they use and quality of stitching. I was so disappointed when they arrived - they felt horrible on and am sure they would make you sweat buckets :-/ such a shame. Also no free returns so you pay postage both ways to try them. Won’t be lured in by instagram ads again!!"
Are you dancing leopard? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback dancing leopard receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"The quality of these dresses is terrible. No free returns so cost me £12 to try them on. Would not reccommend."
"My review echoes many other reviews of Dancing Leopard in that the designs are beautiful but the quality is absolutely awful, the fabrics are thin synthetics, wear and tear shows after a hand full of wears and there is always faults with the stitching. If the clothing was super cheap you may forgive the poor quality, but they are priced at a much higher price point at which you expect and deserve good quality. I am always drawn in my their designs but never again as it costs a small fortune for delivery and returns too!"
"Very quick dispatch and delivery. I have always received what I bought and dealing with return and customer service has always been hassle free, easy and prompt. However I find the prices quite expensive for the quality of the clothes. Sizes seem irregular - the same size sometimes fits and some others doesn't... Designs are different and I always get lots of compliments when wearing their dresses. I only buy from their sales section, which can at times be still expensive."
"Absolutely gorgeous prints and amazing designs! Love this brand so much. Literally every time I go out in Dancing Leopard I get so much love! This has become the staple diet of my wardrobe. X"
"Paid for next day, clothes arrived three days later. Really misleading colours and the fabric is awful. Sizing is also wrong, the clothes were made for a child (I actually checked them on a child and they fitted - not size 12!) Cost me £14 for the pleasure."
"I bought 4 items, one wasn't the one I ordered, the others were really poor quality. The colours are much less vibrant and all of the fabric is that cheap, silky fabric that doesn't stretch at all, so even if something fits you right, as soon as you bend your arm it feels tight and uncomfortable... can't really understand how they get away with it considering the price. I order a lot from ASOS, Boo Hoo etc as well and this is by far the worst I've felt about an online order."
"Ordered a dress and paid for next day delivery, which at £8 is the most I have every paid and feel is rather steep. I do like the dress and it fits well however, the dress was a totally different colour to the image online and I feel that it was very overpriced at £42 for what it is. I probably won’t order from here again unless they review their pricing."
"Really disappointed. Clothes not at all like they looked in the image. Poor quality for the price paid or any price in fact. Returned - have to then pay for signed return. Total loss - £9. Will boyou be using again."
"I would recommend you don't bother buying anything from Dancing Leopard. The photos of their garments are very misleading. Terrible quality fabric, and poorly made for how expensive items cost. Glue was all over the belt on a jumpsuit I ordered. Never again."
"Goods arrived in wrong size and no replys to my emails."
"No confirmation of return, no telephone number to contact them and no replies to my emails"
"I brought a leopard print shirt and when i saw it i thought it was amazing. It fit well but the first day i wore it two holes appeared in the fabric and split as the day wore on. The holes were not even over seam but next to there the button holes were sown. I took the shirt off and noticed the bottom of the shirt had frayed at the back as well. I had the shirt for several weeks before i wore it so it was too late to send back. I expected much better quality for a shirt that cost just shy of £40. I has wanted to buy several items of clothing from Dancing Leopard as i really like their designs but sadly i will not purchase anything from them again"
"Very Bad Customer Service. Bought a dress and paid for £4 for delivery. Received a jumpsuit instead of a dress and was asked to send the jumpsuit back first, paid for the return postage as there are no free returns included in that £4 (they would reimburse me after seeing proof of shipping) and only then I will receive the item I actually ordered. What kind of customer service is that? You should have apologized for mistake and inconvenience caused and should have sent out the dress I ordered straight away! Own up to your mistake Dancing Leopard and don't treat your customers like cheap scammers! Such a shame, I was a fan of your designs but after such a poor service I am not buying from you again."
"I bought 2 dresses and one jumpsuit. I love one of the dresses, which has a funky pattern and fits well because it's a wrap dress, so easily adjustable. The second dress is acceptable but not too well fitting. The jumpsuit will need adjusting as it's clearly designed for women over 5ft 8, and the dipped back cuts far too low" (I'm 5ft 2). The fabric for all 3 is poor quality and thin synthetic. The prices are rather high for the quality, especially as delivery and return costs are additional. I bought one more dress as a last ditch attempt with Dancing Leopard, because I really liked the design and pattern of it. Once again, it's ill fitting (6 inches too long, and strangely wide and baggy around the chest), the fabric feels very cheap and the colour is different to that shown online. Very disappointing and now I'll have to pay to get my refund."
"Great dresses for price, quick delivery, easy checkout"
dancing leopard is rated 1.81 based on 16 reviews