dancing leopard Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend dancing leopard

How would you rate dancing leopard ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about dancing leopard in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I brought a leopard print shirt and when i saw it i thought it was amazing. It fit well but the first day i wore it two holes appeared in the fabric and split as the day wore on. The holes were not even over seam but next to there the button holes were sown. I took the shirt off and noticed the bottom of the shirt had frayed at the back as well. I had the shirt for several weeks before i wore it so it was too late to send back. I expected much better quality for a shirt that cost just shy of £40. I has wanted to buy several items of clothing from Dancing Leopard as i really like their designs but sadly i will not purchase anything from them again"
"Very Bad Customer Service. Bought a dress and paid for £4 for delivery. Received a jumpsuit instead of a dress and was asked to send the jumpsuit back first, paid for the return postage as there are no free returns included in that £4 (they would reimburse me after seeing proof of shipping) and only then I will receive the item I actually ordered. What kind of customer service is that? You should have apologized for mistake and inconvenience caused and should have sent out the dress I ordered straight away! Own up to your mistake Dancing Leopard and don't treat your customers like cheap scammers! Such a shame, I was a fan of your designs but after such a poor service I am not buying from you again."
"I bought 2 dresses and one jumpsuit. I love one of the dresses, which has a funky pattern and fits well because it's a wrap dress, so easily adjustable. The second dress is acceptable but not too well fitting. The jumpsuit will need adjusting as it's clearly designed for women over 5ft 8, and the dipped back cuts far too low" (I'm 5ft 2). The fabric for all 3 is poor quality and thin synthetic. The prices are rather high for the quality, especially as delivery and return costs are additional. I bought one more dress as a last ditch attempt with Dancing Leopard, because I really liked the design and pattern of it. Once again, it's ill fitting (6 inches too long, and strangely wide and baggy around the chest), the fabric feels very cheap and the colour is different to that shown online. Very disappointing and now I'll have to pay to get my refund."
Miss Elin Sion
"Great dresses for price, quick delivery, easy checkout"
dancing leopard is rated 2.50 based on 4 reviews