Daxter.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend Daxter.io
Own Driver, Courier
Read Daxter.io Reviews

support@daxter.io

Tell us how Daxter.io made you happy
MS office not installed. Its showing that it cannot be activated because the specified activation key has already been activated maximum number of times.
Some textual information about how to use this key would be appreciated (you need to call the microsoft activation phone service)
Key didnt work
key does not activate
had mij order ferry quick and was good service
Service was quick and without any problem.
Key didn't work, asking for a refund
nice i got the key fast work good windows 10 key
J'ai pas pu voir le code d'activation de mon jeux
Rapide efficace !!!
Good work. Nothing more to say.
Take a little bit longer to accept the payment, but key worked without any issues
Hat bisschen länger gedauert aber ist OK
I had a problem with a purchase, but they solve It quickly. Now I'm waiting the money they gave me black.
Snel geregeld Top.
The Office Key works as expected
Works
I payed for a product 3 days ago, but haven't received the serial yet. Opened a ticket 2 days ago, but havent received reply yet. The payment was taken at the moment of the purchase, but 3 days aferwards, i still haven't the product, and 0 support from daxter.io Updated: Changed my review from 1 start to 2 stars because after 4 days, I received the serial (with no support replying my ticket with at least a "we are working on it" from the Daxter at all). I have the serial and its working, but took 4 days where i had to waste time writing and checking. Also, it was not possible to use paypal
Waited for two days. No respond on anything. No reply on tickets No reply on facebook messager. The order status keep showing not confirm can't cancel. Even if it turns out to be a legit website and I get my code for real. I don't think I will ever buy anything from this website again. Update : Finally there is some respond. The product is legit. Changing the rating from 1 to 2. Still not recommend.
Just bought Forza Motorsport 7, don't have game code. Total scam, glad i have evidence to sue them :)
Daxter.io is rated 3.85 based on 852 reviews