Daxter.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend Daxter.io
Own Driver, Courier
Read Daxter.io Reviews

support@daxter.io

Tell us how Daxter.io made you happy
100% Cool
If you get error code: 0xC004C008 or any kind of error for Windows Activation Key, just CALL FOR ACTIVATION from control panel menu and follow the instruction and you have to type in a code, it takes 5-10min tops! AND IT WORKS!!!!! Saw a lot of comments that said it doesn't work or they got this error. For me it works! Thanks Daxter Team!
I basically belong from a very poor country where people could lead their life in $100, which might not a big deal in west. So, i was finding a site which could provide me stuffs in cheap price and daxter.io satisfied me with their service. Thereby, I definitely recommend this site.
Fast and cheapest on the web! Thank you for your work Daxter Team, you're doin' a great job! Keep up the good work and products. You made me one Activated Windows happy user!
Perfect !
Fast & secure
I bought a cheap win10 key, the first key did not work. I contacted customer support and in 1 hour i got a new key that worked. Thanks Daxter
Ultra fast , thanks a lot !!!
Instant delivery great price
Quick , reliable, cheap what's better?
Rapido, sicuro e funzionale
Facile rapide fiable !
good services !
Problem solved, quickly response
Good prices, immediate response
Worked perfectly!
Got a really good price and although it wasn't immediately obvious how to use the key, the Daxter support team was quick and efficient!
Took 35mins to complete the order.
The first key I was given was not working, but I send a ticket and the new one works perfectly (activating it with the movile phone). The support team answered really fast, and solved the problem perfectly.
In search of the best offer for activating software products, I found daxter.io. I have been using only their services for a year now. Everything is correct, all keys are correct. If problems arise, they are immediately helped to solve. I am very pleased with working with them!
Daxter.io is rated 3.85 based on 852 reviews