DEWALT Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend DEWALT

How would you rate DEWALT ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
R Fells

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about DEWALT in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
R Fells
"Contacting Dewalt in the UK... well they don't want you to contact them... Their website offers no easy way of contacting them at all and customer service is equally absent. They give the pretence of big brand professional quality, but stay clear, which is a problem if like me you've already started to use their cordless tools because you're tied in for sometime - years! :< Go for cheaper brands that offer CS - try screwfix own brands because if the quality is not there then they tend to have good CS or go top brands, but next time I'm going to try out their CS ( how easy is it to contact them, when you do what sort of response do they give to warrantee issues etc) before I start my next cordless journey. I'm bitterly disappointed with Dewalt - tucked-up."
DEWALT is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews