Diamond Alloys Reviews

Read Diamond Alloys Reviews

sales@diamondalloys.co.uk

6 Belvue Business Centre, Belvue Road, Northolt, Middlesex,

Tell us how Diamond Alloys made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Left my wheel for straightening.
There was not a single mark on dusted rim of any action.
They added more weights to it.
Still rattling during driving.
Very disappointed.
Avoid!!
Diamond Alloys provide a Diamond Service from start to finish. Amerjit Ubhi and his Team were really helpful and sorted out my problem with efficiency and courteousness and cannot praise them highly enough. They will be my 'go to' Company if I ever require their services again in the future. Cannot recommend them highly enough and very competitive on price as well. Good job done Amerjit and Thank You.
Amerjit and his team were very professional. They did an excellent job on my wheels. would highly recommend.
Thanks to Amerjit Ubhi and the team at diamond alloys. I gloss blacked my wheels and I’m so pleased with how they look. Would definitely recommend, and use this company again !
Awesome job done on my alloys and the rim bands were a great investment. Thank you very much.
Disappointed with the outcome of the Alloys wheel repair.
Did an amazing job on a shadow chrome refurb. Good communication and advice
Very good, efficient service, quality job
Service was very good! I really like it!
Very satisfied with the work done on my alloy wheels, and happy to say they're magnificent.šŸ‘Œ
2 wheels done and they are looking like bend new. Thank you guys šŸ‘
Price agreed convenient date and time areeed and good job done and ready on time
Very happy with the service I received. Did not have to wait long and I was very happy with my alloy repair. Cheap, affordable prices with quality results! Would 100% recommend.
Very good level of service. No long waiting times, friendly and helpful staff. Would 100% recommend.
Excellent job and customer service. Would recommend to other and use again.
They were customer friendly and delivered to promise. My old alloy wheel looked like a new one after their excellent refurbishment work.
Excellent results.

Had x 4 diamond cut alloys that were in poor condition on a Nissan Qashqai. The boys at Diamond brought them back to original staate

Superb.

Would highly recommend
Excellent workmanship pleasant people to talk to very helpful and got the repair done as quickly as possible would certainly recommend them
I was really happy with the service I received and the work that Diamond Alloys done on my car, it was to an exceptional standard and you couldn't even tell there was curb rash or damage to begin with, will most definitely use them again for any future projects.
They refurbed a couple of alloys for my Octavia - made a good job of that, and so they are now doing a 3rd for me to keep as a spare for when I damage the next one :(
Diamond Alloys is rated 4.77 based on 124 reviews