DIPNDIVE SPORTING GOODS LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend DIPNDIVE SPORTING GOODS LLC
Read DIPNDIVE SPORTING GOODS LLC Reviews
Great price. Excellent product. Fast shipping.
Lowest price on the internet for my purchase and shipping was lightning fast. Would shop here again.
You may want to send these surveys a couple of weeks after the item has arrived so the buyer has time to evaluate the product, and the whole buying experience.

I have not received my item as of the time this review was done.
Fast shipping
Simple order process and quick delivery. Product as promised.
The item was priced fairly. The delivery was timely but a little pricey. The quality of the product is superb.
I ordered 3 sets of Aqualung Power Bands for my Slingshot fins. I only received 1 set and was charged $57.00. Each set was $19.00. I am very unsatisfied and will continue to dispute this until a satisfactory resolution has been reached.
Thanks for the quick service, Matt
Wonderful premium product (atomic aquatics goggles), at an excellent price, shipped sooner than expected and great communications. What more could anyone want - thank you Dip N Dive!
The product was Okay.... Because a piece was broken when delivered. The service after the fact has been above excellent. They have taken GREAT care of us.
Easy to navigate website and helpful staff.
Good selection of merchandise and quick receipt of goods.
Extremely fast service
My kids are very excited to use their new gear
Just as described & expected, the Hollis neoprene strap makes my M4 mask 💯 times better. Thank you DipNDive for the fast delivery & excellent customer service.
fast shipment, exactly as described great price!
I ordered a replacement band for Garmin golf watch, I was pleased with quality and was pleased how fast it came!
Best costumer service out there
Excellent service,part received as ordered and in a timely manner. Very pleased!
My order still hasn’t been delivered and it’s 3 days past delivery date