DIPNDIVE SPORTING GOODS LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend DIPNDIVE SPORTING GOODS LLC
Read DIPNDIVE SPORTING GOODS LLC Reviews
The item was priced fairly. The delivery was timely but a little pricey. The quality of the product is superb.
I ordered 3 sets of Aqualung Power Bands for my Slingshot fins. I only received 1 set and was charged $57.00. Each set was $19.00. I am very unsatisfied and will continue to dispute this until a satisfactory resolution has been reached.
Thanks for the quick service, Matt
Wonderful premium product (atomic aquatics goggles), at an excellent price, shipped sooner than expected and great communications. What more could anyone want - thank you Dip N Dive!
The product was Okay.... Because a piece was broken when delivered. The service after the fact has been above excellent. They have taken GREAT care of us.
Easy to navigate website and helpful staff.
Good selection of merchandise and quick receipt of goods.
Extremely fast service
My kids are very excited to use their new gear
Just as described & expected, the Hollis neoprene strap makes my M4 mask 💯 times better. Thank you DipNDive for the fast delivery & excellent customer service.
fast shipment, exactly as described great price!
I ordered a replacement band for Garmin golf watch, I was pleased with quality and was pleased how fast it came!
Best costumer service out there
Excellent service,part received as ordered and in a timely manner. Very pleased!
My order still hasn’t been delivered and it’s 3 days past delivery date
excellent service and speedy delivery. thanks y
ou!
Still Waiting for Order hasn’t arrived! After I paid extra for 2 Day Delivery! Not Real Happy right Now!
Items were as expected. I look forward to doing business with you in the future.
I have received no email confirmation of my order and no anticipated delivery date. The PayPal function on the site was not working. So far, it has not been a great experience.
Have bought items before with the company last year. Please be advised the no tracking number was provided last year and this year nor any type of receipt of items purchased. Would be extremely helpful to have this occur. Best - Mark
DIPNDIVE SPORTING GOODS LLC is rated 4.29 based on 31 reviews