DIPNDIVE SPORTING GOODS LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend DIPNDIVE SPORTING GOODS LLC
Read DIPNDIVE SPORTING GOODS LLC Reviews
Just as described & expected, the Hollis neoprene strap makes my M4 mask 💯 times better. Thank you DipNDive for the fast delivery & excellent customer service.
fast shipment, exactly as described great price!
I ordered a replacement band for Garmin golf watch, I was pleased with quality and was pleased how fast it came!
Best costumer service out there
Excellent service,part received as ordered and in a timely manner. Very pleased!
My order still hasn’t been delivered and it’s 3 days past delivery date
excellent service and speedy delivery. thanks y
ou!
Still Waiting for Order hasn’t arrived! After I paid extra for 2 Day Delivery! Not Real Happy right Now!
Items were as expected. I look forward to doing business with you in the future.
I have received no email confirmation of my order and no anticipated delivery date. The PayPal function on the site was not working. So far, it has not been a great experience.
Have bought items before with the company last year. Please be advised the no tracking number was provided last year and this year nor any type of receipt of items purchased. Would be extremely helpful to have this occur. Best - Mark
Haven’t heard from you nor have I received my order
Carrie gave excellent customer service & snorkels were delivered very quickly.
What a great deal. I think I paid more for cressi fins alone 20 years ago
Everything is great except I paid for Priority Mail and it was sent regular First Class
I ordered a specialty watch band. It showed up on time several days later and was exactly what I needed. Thank you for the prompt service and reliability!
No muss, no fuss. Product arrived when expected, and in good shape. Thanks!
Order arrived in a timely fashion and was complete. Well done!
Fast Delivery. Product as advertised.
Great service and fast shipping. I was really surprised how fast I received an email stating that my order was shipped.
DIPNDIVE SPORTING GOODS LLC is rated 4.23 based on 22 reviews