Disney store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Disney store

Tell us how Disney store made you happy
Disney store 1 star review on 29th November 2022
Disney store 1 star review on 12th November 2021
Amelia Grace
Disney store 1 star review on 19th March 2021
Iva
NON US BUYERS BEWARE - Same as one of the previous reviews, which I didn’t see until it was too late. Ordered online, paid the expensive international shipping fee of $39.50 USD on an $80 USD Disney item. All seemed well until I received a call from UPS stating I had to pay $48.00 CAD for import fees. So, for an $80 USD purchase it ended up being $212 CAD. Ouch! DISNEY - You should be warning buyers of these other charges and making it very clear your shipping and “handling” does not include these extra charges, which by the way only $5.38 CAD consisted of actual import fees. I paid more for shipping and handling than the value of the item I purchased.
I don’t want to give them one star. I have been trying to use my rewards points on their online store for cyber Monday. They say their site isn’t working for rewards redemption. But their credit card payment is working just fine. Shame on them. I will use my rewards some place else.
Disney store 1 star review on 29th November 2022
***CANADIAN RESIDENTS*** *Be Aware* Placed an order about a week ago for a Christmas order: Tinker Bell Barbie, Nick and Judy plush, Encanto playset and 3-3 packs mini brand Disney. First off transaction went smooth. Used two different gift cards I had laying around and topped it off with credit card for the balance.. no issues or concerns the transaction went smoothly. Email said the items were being processed. Great everything as normal as it should be when you’re making purchases online.. was not impressed with the price tag associated with shipping and handling of $50 for a total order package that cost $160 but whatever it’s being shipped by UPS and 50 bucks is what it is. Few days later email confirmation the order has been shipped. Then few days after that I receive a UPS phone call and email stating that $100 was now additionally required for duties and fees so in total my items totaled $160 (items)+$50 for shipping and handling and now an additional ($100), in taxes(which isn't even correct on shipping manifest) and fees, you have to be kidding me how does shipping handling fees and taxes and an imposed import fee/ UPS BROKER FEES all total almost the exact cost of the items I am to receive. This Review doesn't even account for quality / delivery times / correct order etc. I tried to request a refund via chat and the process wont allow you to multiple items and or 1 big order you are required to submit a refund request for each item (Ludacris.) Let’s be honest folks you can buy all of this stuff at Walmart or Amazon at half the price and probably the same quality definitely less in shipping charges. I was planning a big Disney world vacation. I’m glad I cancelled it. I will not be going there. I have done many reviews and I’ve also read many reviews and the Walt Disney corporation is price gouging everybody they can when they can as quick as they can, and it seems it flows at all different levels. Lesson learned about ordering across the line specifically Disney store. I will not be excepting the package. I don’t care if I get a refund or not but I’m definitely not paying an additional $100 for fees the Disney stores carrier charges. Absolutely ridiculas.
Disney store 1 star review on 25th November 2022 Disney store 1 star review on 25th November 2022 Disney store 1 star review on 25th November 2022
CANADA RESIDENTS placed an order about a week ago for a Tinker Bell, Barbie and Nick and Judy plush and 33 packs mini brand Disney. First off transaction went smooth. Used two different gift cards I had laying around and topped it off with credit card for the balance.. no issues or concerns the transaction went smoothly. Said the items were being processed. Great everything as normal as it should be when you’re making purchases online.. was not impressed with the price tag associated with shipping and handling of $50 for a total order package that cost $160 but whatever it’s being shipped to UPS and I’ll 50 bucks it is what it is. Several days later email confirmation the order has been shipped a few days after that I receive a UPS phone call and email stating that $100 was now additionally required for duties and fees so in total my items totalled $160.$50 for shipping and now an additional hundred dollars, in import fees, you have to be kidding me how does shipping handling fees and taxes and an imposed import fee all total almost the exact cost of the items I am to receive. Let’s be honest folks you can buy all of this stuff at Walmart or Amazon at half the price and probably the same quality I was planning a big Disney world vacation. I’m glad I cancelled it. I will not be going there. I have done many reviews and I’ve also read many reviews and the Walt Disney corporation is price gouging everybody they can when they can as quick as I can, and it seems it flows at all different levels a lesson learned about ordering across the line I will not be excepting the package. I don’t care if I get a refund or not but I’m definitely not paying an additional hundred dollars.
I just went to the new Disney store # 7261 on I Drive in Orlando, nice store, but not a lot of merchandise. Was surprised. I saw a window decal & wanted to be sure it would go on the inside of my car window. When I asked a CM, she wasn't sure, so she asked others; a young woman named Ty was rude and had an attitude. She stated, "that decals are meant to be on the outside otherwise they are backwards". This isn't true but I wasn't going to argue. I just didn't buy it. Other CMs were very nice. Ty is working in the wrong company if she is going to have an attitude like that. I love Disney & everything about it. This was not a normal experience for me at Disney.
Pour information, ma commande n°FR11195102 Placée le: 27/10/2022 était annoncé en livraison le 03 Novembre, mais le Colissimo est arrivé le 31 octobre donc en mon absence : il n'y a pas eu d'avis de passage, le colis à été jeté dans le jardin, et est resté sous la pluie deux jours.... l’intérieur est abimé, pour un cadeaux c'est foutu. 185 Euros à mettre à la poubelle. Une vraie honte de la part de Disney.
Disney store 1 star review on 1st November 2022
Framed Alice and wonderland print came to me at first with damage to the frame and looked to be poorly packaged. I returned it was told it would take 2-3 weeks to get me a new one sent then I never got a confirmation email of this without calling 6-7 times being on hold for long times. They sent another one 1 week later and again the top was cracked and again poorly packaged. I’m not pursuing a return/refund because of the hassle in dealing with the customer service.
Placed a preorder and disney tried to authorise a payment and my bank rightfully stopped them from doing so. I contacted the bank to let them know it was okay and then disney cancelled my order. Customer service was false advertisement as they offered no help just a bunch of templated messages and didn't want to do anything to help as it would have consisted of them being helpful or productive! Amazing that a company as well known as Disney treats its customers as something they trod in
I don't understand the bad reviews... here's my experience. I ordered an ariel-themed bathing suit set (suit + rashguard) for my granddaughters 3rd birthday in April of this year. Gave it to he on her birthday in late May. In late June when I had the kids over for a pool party, her mom told me the suit fir fit but the rashguard top was too small. even tho we were well outside the 30 day return window, I contact customer service to see if I could just purchase the rashguard in a larger size and not get the whole set again. The very pleasant agent told me not to worry, they would send an entire replacement set in one size up, at no cost to us, and to just keep or donate the original. We received the new set in 3 days :) Now that's great customer service!
I purchased an egift card from shopdisney.com. I recently went to check my balance on it and they wouldn't tell me only that it was on their fraudulent list. They're not giving me an explanation. I paid for this egift card the money is still on it but I can't use it. It's just like they stole 300 dollars from me.
Something I bought for my daughter broke shortly after purchase. I actually broke it not my toddler. I requested an exchange but a little late, past the 30 day policy. They responded to me right away and are sending us a replacement and not asking for the broken doll back. That is just amazing of them, my daughter is so heartbroken over her broken Cinderella and they are going to fix it just like that. Couldn’t be happier
I was exited to receive my Pandora charm only to open the box and be send the wrong charm I called and they assured me that the charm was in stock and will process for the exchange , but of course I had to return the wrong one before they can ship it , we’ll the charm was return and process, called to see where in the process was my exchange was told that it was released to be ship and a few minutes from the call , I get an email saying that my order was canceled now the charm is out of stock , so disappointed now I have to wait until it get back in stock after I was told it was ready to be ship . I didn’t expect this from Disney .. where is the magic 😔 ?? I miss the stores ..
Disappointed in the selection of Magic Band 2. I check everyday and nothing new. When the question is asked can I purchase from a store in Disney Springs and ship to my home, the answer is no. I remember CS would help in anyway to make your experience with WD a magical one. Now it's just like talking to an Ex.
An item from this company ruined a bunch of clothing in the wash. Over $100 worth of clothing that were dyed blue by Elsa pajamas bought from this company. I reached out to them and sent photos of everything. They offered me a $25 e-gift card. I sent screenshots of the prices of everything ruined and they stated they can't help me without receipts of every item. I advised them they are christmas gifts with no receipts. Disney refuses to assist with reimbursement of the items they ruined. It is complete bullcrap. They are a rich company and can't reimburse the $100 of clothes that THEY RUINED. Ugh. One example below with a before and after of an item.
Disney store 1 star review on 6th February 2022
Such a horrible online shopping experience ever. I tried to cancel my order which is haven't been shipped yet and the customer rep told me they can't cancel anything because the order was being processed. They told me to do a return after I receive my order but I probably need to pay for the taxes and duties since my package is shipped to Canada. I ended up need to pay more on that stupid shipping than I paid for the plush toy, and even I wanna cancel my order before shipping but they forced my to take that? I will never ever wanna buy anything from Disney online! Save you money and get it from Amazon!
Used a discount code in good faith, was assured in a Disney live chat it would be honoured…was then lied to and then completely ignored by customer service! Completely opposite to their public magical image…no magic here…shocking!! AVOID AVOID AVOID!!
I ordered a spirit jersey and an Alex and Ani bracelet, and instead got someone else’s pins. A big box, meant clearly for my items, but not what I ordered at all. I ordered before the deadline to have them before 12/24 and everything, but now my items are unavailable?? As a former cast member of the company, I’m extremely disappointed that I lost my store location and job over these incompetent and insufficient people running the web store.
Disney store 1 star review on 20th December 2021
Used a discount code apparently it was a Disney error and they cancelled my order saying the items were out of stock very unfair a week before Christmas
The only thing I can complain about is the shipping cost to Australia.i have ordered around six times from shop Disney and every time after my shipping notice it arrives to me within ten days,I have only praise and I have to say lately they are the only ones In the world that I know I’m always going to get my parcel in a timely manner,will go back to them again and again
I ordered something from Disney Online, waited two weeks and got an email that my order was being returned. I never requested for this action to happen. I was disappointed. I at least got a refund. Nonetheless, I do not recommend purchasing from here.
Disney store is rated 1.6 based on 45 reviews