DLG Legal Reviews

of reviewers recommend DLG Legal

Tell us how DLG Legal made you happy
To say DLG are absolutely useless would be an overestimation of their worth. Following a crash from an unknown driver in 2019 I embarked on a fiasco of form filling, reiterating and refilling, receiving badly spelt and grammatically incorrect letters stating facts wrongly, facts which I had already sent and verified. This was from DLG representatives, based in South Africa (who weren't even qualified solicitors) requesting the same documents over again asking me to rewrite details I had already provided, send pictures, already sent. The person dealing with my case was a Tebogo - who had more than one surname and was not legally qualified. Although the letters (headings) were from several Leeds addresses, when I called the number given I ended up speaking to a DLG representative IN SOUTH AFRICA which only increased the sense of inaccessibility and lack of UK legal representation. It was a frustrating, never ending, cyclical farce. I would definitely NOT RECOMEND DLG TO ANYONE.
DLG Legal Services are truly a terrible company to deal with. I have been involved with them for a home insurance case for well over two years now. DLG Legal Services are prepared to lie and deceive to further their own ends. They will not take responsibility for their own mistakes. They have not, in my case, gone about their business in an ethical manner. I do NOT and cannot recommend. My case managers have been Julian Bertrand, Alexander Marks and Tanya Griffiths.
Daniel Otto dealt with my matter very professionally and I would like to thank him for all his assistance in my case and for obtaining a satisfactory settlement, which would not have been possible without his diligence and persistence. My star rating is based solely on his work.
Dealt with Neil Redelinghuys at the Leeds office regarding our claim ref NR07/2598255/1.
Neil was super efficient, always cheerful and positive, always called back when he said he would or arranged for someone else to if he was going to be out of the office. He certainly made the whole process a much more pleasant experience for myself and my daughter than I could have imagined. He is a good ambassador for DLG Legal and if we are ever in need of legal support in the future I would ask for him to handle the case.
A credit to the company.
With Twane Humphreys as my case handler, I did not have a positive experience with DLG. I received infrequent communications and updates. I spent months meticulously completing a pain/impact diary because she asked me to do so, then once I'd sent it to her, said she would not be adding it to my case. She asked me to return forms she had not sent to me. She sent me forms she did not need completing. She asked me to complete the same forms more than once. I asked her to not telephone me due to my hearing impairment yet she continued to do so. I asked multiple times for her line manager's contact details so I could request an alternative case handler but she ignored every request. The case took 20 months despite being extremely straightforward because of Twane's poor administration skills and lack of attention to detail. The incompetent handling of my case has caused me more stress and anxiety than the RTA itself.
Excellent service
Ben Southam very professional and supportive during a difficult period
A credit to DLG
Peter Short
DLG Legal gave me very poor and superficial advice and caused me a considerable loss. They then refused to take any responsibility.
DLG Legal is rated 2.71 based on 7 reviews