DLG Legal Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend DLG Legal

Popular Questions:

How can I contact DLG Legal?

Tell us how DLG Legal made you happy

Telephone
"With Twane Humphreys as my case handler, I did not have a positive experience with DLG. I received infrequent communications and updates. I spent months meticulously completing a pain/impact diary because she asked me to do so, then once I'd sent it to her, said she would not be adding it to my case. She asked me to return forms she had not sent to me. She sent me forms she did not need completing. She asked me to complete the same forms more than once. I asked her to not telephone me due to my hearing impairment yet she continued to do so. I asked multiple times for her line manager's contact details so I could request an alternative case handler but she ignored every request. The case took 20 months despite being extremely straightforward because of Twane's poor administration skills and lack of attention to detail. The incompetent handling of my case has caused me more stress and anxiety than the RTA itself."
Are you DLG Legal? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent service Ben Southam very professional and supportive during a difficult period A credit to DLG Peter Short"
"DLG Legal gave me very poor and superficial advice and caused me a considerable loss. They then refused to take any responsibility."
DLG Legal is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews