Domestly Reviews

2PM

liam@domestly.com

17 Hall Road, Sea Point.

Click Here

Tell us how Domestly made you happy

Under an hour
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I've used a competitor service for about a year before Domestly came along, I can definitely say I prefer Domestly! It seems they have successfully improved on their competitors' shortcomings and customers' frustrations. Booking is easy, communication efficient and Bertha was an absolute star. Looking forward to my next booking!"
(Southern Suburbs) - Posted 11 months ago
"I was disappointed in that I did explain that I needed to get to work and the lady that came through came through very late. Although she cleaned well, she ate things at my place she wasn't supposed to after letting her know exactly what she can eat. She ate my chocolate, biscuits & rice cakes. There were things that were thrown away that weren't supposed to be from my bathroom. I asked her not to do washing because I had already done washing that needed to be ironed. I wash my washing strategically and would never do washing 2 or 3 times in my washing machine in one day. I let her know and she still used the washing machine. Electricity is expensive and I didn't appreciate this happening after I let her know not to do it."
Are you Domestly? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Firstly, she was instructed what to do but did not do exactly what was explained. Examples.. She through the tile cleaner directly on the floor instead of mixing it with water in the bucket. She did not get into the shower and scrub the tiles. She rushed everything."
"The Hero was very pleasant and also arrived half an hour earlier than expected. On arrival she presented a card with possible chores on it, and I was asked to tick those I required. However, she was extremely slow at doing the chores. For example, washing the dishes took half an hour and vacuuming a very small bedroom took around 25-30 minutes. As a result, not even half the chores on the card were completed. Also, items that were removed for dusting, such as ornaments, pot plants and books, were not replaced to its place but kept else were. All in all, very disappointed. A decent woman but did not fulfill expectations."
Hi Rosita
Thanks for your review. We have been doing a lot of work on the ground to increase and constantly better the service quality to ensure all our customers get the service level they deserve. We will get the area manager to contact you on Monday as well. If you want to please feel free to change the assigned Home Hero on your side for your next booking, until you find the right one that fits.
Kind regards
Domestly Support
"Experience has been unpleasant, even for the people I have referred to Domestly. currently considering other alternatives"
Domestly is rated 4.60 based on 166 reviews