Domestly Reviews

9PM
9PM

liam@domestly.com

17 Hall Road, Sea Point.

Tell us how Domestly made you happy

Under an hour
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I've used a competitor service for about a year before Domestly came along, I can definitely say I prefer Domestly! It seems they have successfully improved on their competitors' shortcomings and customers' frustrations. Booking is easy, communication efficient and Bertha was an absolute star. Looking forward to my next booking!"
(Southern Suburbs) - Posted 11 months ago
"no review"
(Centurion) - Posted 11 months ago
Are you Domestly? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"My experience with Domestly has been good overall, especially with the lady assigned to me. I have had a few issues where they aren't too clear about what they mean when sending text messages or even on the phone. I have also had to approach them when they I fact should have contacted me. Having said that, I wouldn't change to another agency as I am so used to Domestly and do have a good relationship with Mvulakazi."
(Cape Town) - Posted 1 year ago
"The bookings are not flexible enough, it is difficult to amend bookings especially if away from home . . . the risk might fall in loosing the home hero."
(Durbanville) - Posted 1 year ago