Domestly Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Domestly
Telephone
"Domestly staff are well-trained, punctual, friendly and responds well to constructive feedback on a job done."
"Bonolo that worked for me is an excellent worker. I was happy with Domestly but I got call from Marlene when I cancelled my schedule because I cannot afford it every week. And it seems that it is a problem that dont have a weekly schedule. If that is so I will have to try other cleaning services that dont have a problem using their services when I can afford it."
"I have been extremely happy with the service from Domestly. There is always someone to help if you have a problem and the website is very user-friendly. ."
"Such a great service! Domestly doing their bit to help improve the domestic helper industry."
"All the people I have dealt with at Domestly are very professional. We are enjoying the services of Hildah, our house is cleaned from top to toe. I highly recommend domestly as a service to use."
"We are very happy with Domestly.com for servicing a student apartment in Rondebosch. The service is prompt, friendly and thorough, and very cost effective."
"Our domestic worker took maternity leave and we were stranded without help. Domestly was great. Well trained workers (Abigail is fantastic) started immediatley. On time and hardworking"
"Domestly services really made my life more easier the past few weeks. My home hero does miss a few obvious cleaning spots and then, it would be good if some sort of generic checklist be provided to home heroes. other than that i am hooked to Domestly, keep up the good work."
"Have had a great maid through Domestly and one who wasn’t fabulous."
"Fantastic service, their staff is well trained and super efficient."
"Good comes on time. Finishes work timeously. All good. Cleans irons perfectly"
"Great service!"
"The two cleaners we've had through Domestly have both been great and it seems that the organisation really takes customer service seriously, which is refreshing. The only issue I've had is with the difficulty of adjusting my booking schedule. Wish it was easier to move days around or select a different frequency (e.g. every second week)."
Thanks for the review and feedback Krista. We strive to better the entire user experience every day. If you unsure how to adjust your schedule please give our customer service team a call on 087 095 3426 and we`ll gladly walk you through the website or app. You can also skip bookings on your schedule for free if you would like every second week rather.
Kind regards
Somestly Support
"It was great! Domestly is amazing and has incredible service. We love our home hero!"
"Overall good experience, appreciate not having to vet a cleaner myself."
"Very professional and great work!!!"
"I have used other cleaning services before and I can confidently say Domestly is by far the best! The app is incredibly easy to use and the domestly lady allocated to me is such a pleasure to have around, not to mention very thorough. If you need to speak to the customer services team, they are very friendly and nothing is too much trouble! 10/10 Domestly!"
"Very happy indeed"
"The Hero was very pleasant and also arrived half an hour earlier than expected. On arrival she presented a card with possible chores on it, and I was asked to tick those I required. However, she was extremely slow at doing the chores. For example, washing the dishes took half an hour and vacuuming a very small bedroom took around 25-30 minutes. As a result, not even half the chores on the card were completed. Also, items that were removed for dusting, such as ornaments, pot plants and books, were not replaced to its place but kept else were. All in all, very disappointed. A decent woman but did not fulfill expectations."
Hi Rosita
Thanks for your review. We have been doing a lot of work on the ground to increase and constantly better the service quality to ensure all our customers get the service level they deserve. We will get the area manager to contact you on Monday as well. If you want to please feel free to change the assigned Home Hero on your side for your next booking, until you find the right one that fits.
Kind regards
Domestly Support
"Experience has been unpleasant, even for the people I have referred to Domestly. currently considering other alternatives"
Domestly is rated 4.51 based on 49 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!