Domestly Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Domestly
Under an hour
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I've used a competitor service for about a year before Domestly came along, I can definitely say I prefer Domestly! It seems they have successfully improved on their competitors' shortcomings and customers' frustrations. Booking is easy, communication efficient and Bertha was an absolute star. Looking forward to my next booking!"
(Southern Suburbs) - Posted 2 months ago
"The Domestly service works very effectively - it is easy to schedule (and skip) bookings. The administrative staff at Domestly are very helpful. The service lightens the admin load on the 'client' and provides more work opportunities to trustworthy cleaners."
"I was disappointed in that I did explain that I needed to get to work and the lady that came through came through very late. Although she cleaned well, she ate things at my place she wasn't supposed to after letting her know exactly what she can eat. She ate my chocolate, biscuits & rice cakes. There were things that were thrown away that weren't supposed to be from my bathroom. I asked her not to do washing because I had already done washing that needed to be ironed. I wash my washing strategically and would never do washing 2 or 3 times in my washing machine in one day. I let her know and she still used the washing machine. Electricity is expensive and I didn't appreciate this happening after I let her know not to do it."
"Easy and efficient!"
"Excellent! Karin Smit (Stellenbosch area) is the best please support her you won’t be disappointed. She is an angel! Very friendly and cleans awazingly - it is great to walk into your house after Karin was there. Love it! Will definitely recommend!"
"Awesome service! Can definitely recommend Domestly."
"Love the easy way of booking and amazing support staff"
"Really great and professional outfit. The app makes it user friendly. Very willing to cater to client needs"
"Good service, very thorough when there was lots to do!"
"I'm very happy with the service"
"Excellent and efficient service from the cleaner to the support staff just phenomenal service plus cheaper than competitor as you get a whole house clean without being charged extra. It's amazing"
"The lady was absolutely professional, did what she came for."
"I am very satisfied and will definiteley use her again."
"Our cleaner is great. She is friendly, she works hard and shes good with my dog even though he can be a bit demanding."
"Excellent service, professional and convienent!"
"Good and quick response on enquiry!! Price for services are very reasonable !!"
"Nosi understood every request. She worked with my current right hand, as she is going on Christmas leave. She was on time and wore her domestly apron very proudly."
"I have already encouraged others to use Domestly. I was impressed with the kindness and efficiency of all Involved."
"I know this is a long-ish review, but I have an honest review story: (And it's honest reviews like these I always hope to find in my journey when I'm doing my research on products and services.) I was previously using Domestly when they were still offering bookings intermittently (which suited my needs). I loved my cleaner, but after she failed to show up on the last minute a few times, (and Domestly not being able to get me a new cleaner in time), I felt like it defeated the purpose. I tried to use another service (which calculates per room and the amount of cleaning tasks that needs to be done) and that cost me a lot for less time and an average clean. Then after a year with no cleaner, desperation set in and I thought I might give Domestly another shot. Since I last used them their small tweaks towards service and efficiency has definitely improved. For example a checklist of chores to be ticked by you so your cleaner can concentrate on those tasks makes much more sense than a cookie cutter approach by similar companies. My cleaner also communicated in a professional manner and I could sense a great deal of training in dealing with clients and cleaning methods. Most of all the service of cleaning itself is really good. And after having your house cleaned in a professional caring way, who wouldn't feel a sigh of relief?"
Thanks so much for the great review Anja, we appreciate it. Definitely makes a big difference to help new Domestly users when they can see what our current user's experiences are like. Great to hear the improvements we are constantly doing are making a positive impact on our service overall. Have a wonderful festive season.
Domestly Support