Domestly Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Domestly
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I've used a competitor service for about a year before Domestly came along, I can definitely say I prefer Domestly! It seems they have successfully improved on their competitors' shortcomings and customers' frustrations. Booking is easy, communication efficient and Bertha was an absolute star. Looking forward to my next booking!"
(Southern Suburbs) - Posted 5 days ago
"the service has been great so far. I struggled a bit with the app as there seemed to be a few glitches on your side, but they were sorted quickly. our home hero is really good and so friendly. the app is not the most user friendly and changes are hard to make. Overall we are happy with the service."
"Domestly is run by a group of professionals that care about the workers they employ and the service they deliver. I really enjoyed working with them so far. Seamless and easy."
"Very easy process. Worker was on time. Did everything well."
"Great experience so far."
"Very good. friendly staff. works well. Fuzeka is very good"
(Bellville) - Posted 5 days ago
"Charlotte was great although slow. But with some guidance she will be excellent, maybe she is too thorough."
(Stellenbosch) - Posted 5 days ago
"Angie came in early and did a fantastic job with spring cleaning. I am very satisfied with Angie and Domestly. She left a few minutes later too, making sure her tasks were complete."
(West Coast) - Posted 6 days ago
"Wow is all I can say! I would definately recommend Domestly. Very efficient Admin staff and extremely professional and well trained cleaners. Thank you for wonderful service."
(Centurion) - Posted 6 days ago
"Excellent service. The App is easy to use and booking is straightforward with no hassles. Quick and friendly responses. Very happy with Margaret's cleaning of our house, really does a thorough job. 5 star service!"
(Somerset West) - Posted 6 days ago
"no review"
(Centurion) - Posted 6 days ago
"We love Vanessa, she is amazing Thank you for the amazing service"
(Hermanus) - Posted 6 days ago
"Very happy with the service .. very friendly staff"
(Centurion) - Posted 6 days ago
"Very pleased with the service. Will definitely be using it again."
(Cape Town) - Posted 6 days ago
"Pamela Lesuthu is very hardworking and thorough and I am very impressed with Domestly. Great service. Thank you"
(Roodepoort) - Posted 6 days ago
"I wish I found you guys earlier! Thanks to Yolanda for being so understanding to my needs and professional"
(Germiston) - Posted 6 days ago
"I am very pleasantly surprised by the ease of use and professional service received from both the area manager and Johanna! Keep it up!"
"Zodwa very good"
(Brakpan) - Posted 6 days ago
"Laurie is very happy :-) maybe she could just leave a choccie on Laurie's pillow :-)"
(Roodepoort) - Posted 6 days ago
"Very good and reliable app"
(Cape Town) - Posted 6 days ago
"Karin was extremely kind and thoughtful and her cleaning was incredible!!!"
(Stellenbosch) - Posted 6 days ago