Domestly Reviews

Under an hour
Read Domestly Reviews

liam@domestly.com

17 Hall Road, Sea Point.

Tell us how Domestly made you happy
I've used a competitor service for about a year before Domestly came along, I can definitely say I prefer Domestly! It seems they have successfully improved on their competitors' shortcomings and customers' frustrations. Booking is easy, communication efficient and Bertha was an absolute star. Looking forward to my next booking!
(Southern Suburbs) - Posted 1 year ago
Easy and efficient!
Excellent! Karin Smit (Stellenbosch area) is the best please support her you won’t be disappointed. She is an angel! Very friendly and cleans awazingly - it is great to walk into your house after Karin was there. Love it! Will definitely recommend!
Awesome service! Can definitely recommend Domestly.
Love the easy way of booking and amazing support staff
Really great and professional outfit. The app makes it user friendly. Very willing to cater to client needs
I'm very happy with the service
Excellent and efficient service from the cleaner to the support staff just phenomenal service plus cheaper than competitor as you get a whole house clean without being charged extra. It's amazing
The lady was absolutely professional, did what she came for.
Our cleaner is great. She is friendly, she works hard and shes good with my dog even though he can be a bit demanding.
Excellent service, professional and convienent!
Good and quick response on enquiry!! Price for services are very reasonable !!
I have already encouraged others to use Domestly. I was impressed with the kindness and efficiency of all Involved.
I know this is a long-ish review, but I have an honest review story: (And it's honest reviews like these I always hope to find in my journey when I'm doing my research on products and services.) I was previously using Domestly when they were still offering bookings intermittently (which suited my needs). I loved my cleaner, but after she failed to show up on the last minute a few times, (and Domestly not being able to get me a new cleaner in time), I felt like it defeated the purpose. I tried to use another service (which calculates per room and the amount of cleaning tasks that needs to be done) and that cost me a lot for less time and an average clean. Then after a year with no cleaner, desperation set in and I thought I might give Domestly another shot. Since I last used them their small tweaks towards service and efficiency has definitely improved. For example a checklist of chores to be ticked by you so your cleaner can concentrate on those tasks makes much more sense than a cookie cutter approach by similar companies. My cleaner also communicated in a professional manner and I could sense a great deal of training in dealing with clients and cleaning methods. Most of all the service of cleaning itself is really good. And after having your house cleaned in a professional caring way, who wouldn't feel a sigh of relief?
Thanks so much for the great review Anja, we appreciate it. Definitely makes a big difference to help new Domestly users when they can see what our current user's experiences are like. Great to hear the improvements we are constantly doing are making a positive impact on our service overall. Have a wonderful festive season.
Domestly Support
Very efficient
Easy to use service
Great service - user friendly website - so easy to manage bookings and payments.
My first day will start tomorrow. The app is very user friendly and so far a great experience.
Excellent and professional client service! I was also very impressed with Kgaugelo who was on time and worked very thoroughly. I will definitely recommend Domestly to anyone who needs a reliable and efficient cleaning service. Regards SK
Tsililo is very punctual and her work is professional and she's courteous all the time. Well done and thank you. It's a pleasure to have her as my Hero :)
(Pretoria) - Posted 1 year ago
I was very impressed with Pamela. She gave our home a thorough cleaning and was friendly and polite. I will use Domestly's services again and will recommend you to all my friends and colleagues..
(Roodepoort) - Posted 1 year ago