Domestly Reviews

Under an hour
Read Domestly Reviews

liam@domestly.com

17 Hall Road, Sea Point.

Tell us how Domestly made you happy
I've used a competitor service for about a year before Domestly came along, I can definitely say I prefer Domestly! It seems they have successfully improved on their competitors' shortcomings and customers' frustrations. Booking is easy, communication efficient and Bertha was an absolute star. Looking forward to my next booking!
(Southern Suburbs) - Posted 1 year ago
The Domestly service works very effectively - it is easy to schedule (and skip) bookings. The administrative staff at Domestly are very helpful. The service lightens the admin load on the 'client' and provides more work opportunities to trustworthy cleaners.
Good service, very thorough when there was lots to do!
I am very satisfied and will definiteley use her again.
Nosi understood every request. She worked with my current right hand, as she is going on Christmas leave. She was on time and wore her domestly apron very proudly.
Consultants are available and willing to assist with any queries and resolve any problems as and when it occurs.
(Kuilsriver) - Posted 1 year ago
It is only the first time but I am impressed with what I got today but then again a new broom always sweeps clean, right!!! :-) Please ask met again after a couple of appointments
(Pretoria) - Posted 1 year ago
the service has been great so far. I struggled a bit with the app as there seemed to be a few glitches on your side, but they were sorted quickly. our home hero is really good and so friendly. the app is not the most user friendly and changes are hard to make. Overall we are happy with the service.
(Randburg) - Posted 1 year ago
Very easy process. Worker was on time. Did everything well.
(Somerset West) - Posted 1 year ago
Great experience so far.
(Northern Suburbs) - Posted 1 year ago
Charlotte was great although slow. But with some guidance she will be excellent, maybe she is too thorough.
(Stellenbosch) - Posted 1 year ago
Very happy with the service .. very friendly staff
(Centurion) - Posted 1 year ago
Good service thus far. Worker is prompt and diligent.
(East Rand) - Posted 1 year ago
I enjoyed my first experience with Domestly! Thank you!
(Durbanville) - Posted 1 year ago
Very good at ironing.
(Tableview) - Posted 1 year ago
My domestly cleaner is always on time, welcomes my direction and inputs and is courteous and professional.
(Centurion) - Posted 1 year ago
The cleaner was friendly and well presented. Cleaning was acceptable. Would have loved it if she dusted everything.
(Cape Town) - Posted 1 year ago
Domestly can do with a way that allows for bi-weekly appointments instead of having to skip every other week.
(JHB Central) - Posted 1 year ago
The service is good. There are a couple of small things that can be improved on. I changed my schedule and the lady didn't know about it until I checked with her. So it seems she has to check her schedule manually instead of getting notified. Her work is good and she is very friendly,however she does not check to see if there is anything else I need done when she is finished with her tasks and just assumes she can leave early if she completed the basic stuff. It would be great if she checked with me before just packing up. Her quality of work is good.
(Pretoria) - Posted 1 year ago
It's been a fairly easy process.
Domestly is rated 4.60 based on 166 reviews