Dr ColourChip Reviews

Read Dr ColourChip Reviews

info@drcolourchip.eu

Fence House Business UnitsFence Avenue

Tell us how Dr ColourChip made you happy
I’d say it was useless, but that’s probably giving it too much credit.
wrong color and NOT solved the problem !!
Colour was not frozen white it was more a grey colour!!
I have an (pearlescent) Oryx White, MK7 Golf R and ordered the 'squirt and squeegee' kit for my car. The paint code I entered was The correct code, however when I applied the paint it was darker and a slightly greyer, darker hue in colour when compared to the paint on my car. Also when i applied the paint to the chip on the front valance of my car it was too watery and did not apply to the affected area (even after shaking the bottle several times). So I was unable to cover the chipped paint area with the touch up paint. I also found the squeegee to be too rubbery and it did not drag smoothly over the surface of my car meaning it did not apply the paint as expected (next to useless). I did follow the instructions to the letter and I did all the preparation as instructed to ensure there was no wax etc, on the car prior to application. All in I am disappointed that I have wasted a lot of money on a paint system which is suppose to be the next best thing to smart repair/other touch up paint systems.

I have used Chipex in the past on my previous Oryx White Golf and I going my experience with both systems i can confirm the Chipex system does match the correct colour for Oryx White, but it does also require you apply 3x coats instead of 1x coat as Dr Colour Chip.

As a side note I have ordered another kit of Chipex for my car to touch up the area of paint my Dr Colour Chip Kit was unable to touch up.
This product is no better than applying waterbased paint to a chip . In this case the repair was a flat red and so I was expecting a reasonable result. I certainly didn't feel that I could charge my customer for the repair,not for even the crazy price of the paint. Never again!
I paid £69-99 for the SQUIRT ‘N SQUEEGEE KIT and what I received was the £59-99 ROAD RASH REPAIR KIT ie. "NO SQUEEGEE". So in effect I was over charged by £10.
Dr ColourChip is rated 4.41 based on 130 reviews