Dr ColourChip Reviews

Tell us how Dr ColourChip made you happy
Great product,...
Great product
IT WORKS😎
Take your time and you will be pleased with the results. I had a totally peppered black metallic bonnet on my Mk5 Golf GTi. It ideally needs painting, however I decided to spend a weekend dabbing all the chips, large small and minute. The results are pretty remarkable. As the marketing says that’s is a repair, NOT a body shop respect. However, my bonnet is day and night to what it was prior to applying Dr.Colorchip. This was an extreme case and it’s worked. I’ve also done the drivers door, with far less chips. That looks brilliant too. I’m working my way around the whole car!!! So net net, take your time, and follow the instructions. You will be surprised at the results👌
The best paint on the market for filling in stonechips. I use a small business card to squeejee the paint over the scratches. Works perfect everytime. Highly recommended!!!!!!
Quick delivery, their Video Shows what to do, Colour Matches exactely
Had a couple of nasty stone chips on my Merc Marco Polo. Touched them up with Dr colour chip. Very impressed with quality of finish. Not 100% invisible, but night on. Great product
Works great, and i apply ceramic coating on 3 days after.. everything was good
Very fast delivery
Started on the thousand and one chips, it works as it says it should but it was a very hot day and the paint was getting claggy in the bottle and drying fast so needed to work fast and keep the bottle cool, better if one dots while one wipes!
Very good also when I made a mistake with my order they was happy to send replacement next day. Thank you
Absolutely Superb product …
Instructions on the box - easy to understand
Supporting Youtube video - can’t go wrong after watching it
The results speak for themselves.
Just Brilliant
Hassle free transaction, and quick delivery.
Would love to see a filler, to compliment the Dr chip kit, to fill in the Rock chips, prior to touching in, But very pleased otherwise.
purchased product after watching demo on you tube, I have a Toyota iq which had plenty of chips on front bumper, black metallic.
although was apprehensive that it would do the job.
wow it was as easy as they say and the product is amazing and the car looks much younger.
many thanks
Great product
Delivery was super fast! I was very impressed! I was a bit anxious about using Dr. Colorchip at first. But it made stone chipping a bonnet, bumper and front wings a doddle! I won't be using any other stone chipping kit from now on!
Very good and easy to use product. Furthermore I found the colour code VW is not producing anymore.
Works brilliant. Hard to see they were there. Great product
So simple and easy to use , does a brilliant job
Dr ColourChip are the only supplier I know of in the U.K. that can provide me with the correct paint match for my Wimbledon White 67 Ford Mustang GT.
The car is a”survivor” with 29,000 miles under its belt over the last 50 years still wearing its original factory paint. As they say, “It’s only original once”, I have been preserving the original paint (a respray would destroy this) so Dr ColourChip allows me to tidy up any minor blemishes or chips and is a very accurate paint match. Recommended if you own an old American Classic.
Dr ColourChip is rated 4.41 based on 130 reviews