Dr ColourChip Reviews

Read Dr ColourChip Reviews

info@drcolourchip.eu

Fence House Business UnitsFence Avenue

Tell us how Dr ColourChip made you happy
I’d say it was useless, but that’s probably giving it too much credit.
Hi.
Got my kit oct 2019 and tried it out on my Obsidian Black Model S.
Had several chips in front and back wheel arch. Colour match was spot on.
First try wa miserable. Maybe I did it wrongly ?.
Used the white cloth supplied and smeared like the "shoe polish" method referred like in the video.
That was real hard since that paint dried immediately in contact with panel.
Leaving layers of paint when using "polishing" method
Maybe my batch of paint had too little thinner/hardener ?
Using the SealAct took forever and a lot of sweat and definately not light at hand when using Seal Act.
I stopped using polish method and used a squeegi I had laying around. That made layer alot more thinner for SealAct to work.
Still I feel it took a lot more effort with SealAct than intended. I waited for 4min.
After much effort I still feel the result is very nice
lacking instructions for the new pen repair otherwise excellent service as usual.
Great product,...
Great product
IT WORKS😎
Take your time and you will be pleased with the results. I had a totally peppered black metallic bonnet on my Mk5 Golf GTi. It ideally needs painting, however I decided to spend a weekend dabbing all the chips, large small and minute. The results are pretty remarkable. As the marketing says that’s is a repair, NOT a body shop respect. However, my bonnet is day and night to what it was prior to applying Dr.Colorchip. This was an extreme case and it’s worked. I’ve also done the drivers door, with far less chips. That looks brilliant too. I’m working my way around the whole car!!! So net net, take your time, and follow the instructions. You will be surprised at the results👌
The best paint on the market for filling in stonechips. I use a small business card to squeejee the paint over the scratches. Works perfect everytime. Highly recommended!!!!!!
Not a good start, sent me someone else's order and invoice with name and address.
Replacement sent about a week later, looks ok but haven't tried it yet. Hope the quality will make up for the mistake
Sent in a timely fashion.
Quick delivery, their Video Shows what to do, Colour Matches exactely
Works as expected and the colour match is perfect.
Had a couple of nasty stone chips on my Merc Marco Polo. Touched them up with Dr colour chip. Very impressed with quality of finish. Not 100% invisible, but night on. Great product
Works great, and i apply ceramic coating on 3 days after.. everything was good
Very fast delivery
Started on the thousand and one chips, it works as it says it should but it was a very hot day and the paint was getting claggy in the bottle and drying fast so needed to work fast and keep the bottle cool, better if one dots while one wipes!
Finally got around to doing the numerous severe paint chips on my wife's car ready for selling it. The kit worked well and gave a good outcome, which will look even better once it's been waxed. Still not as good as taking it to a professional paint shop in my opinion; but a hell of a lot cheaper.

One tip: You have to be pretty quick on a warm day to remove the excess as it dries quite fully in the 2 minutes recommended.

An improvement would be a little pot to clean the applicator brushes in - you need to use the remover to clean the brushes - IPA won't touch it.

Would definitely use again and in my opinion gave a better result than the touch up pens I've tried in the past from major automotive retailers (such as Halfords).
Very good also when I made a mistake with my order they was happy to send replacement next day. Thank you
Absolutely Superb product …
Instructions on the box - easy to understand
Supporting Youtube video - can’t go wrong after watching it
The results speak for themselves.
Just Brilliant
Hassle free transaction, and quick delivery.
This product provides a much better solution than to re paint. Easy to apply can result is very acceptable.
Dr ColourChip is rated 4.41 based on 130 reviews