Nature's Lab® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nature's Lab®
Read Nature\'s Lab® Reviews

About Nature's Lab®:

Nature's Lab® manufactures high-quality supplements, minerals, and vitamins based on the latest nutritional scientific research. Nature's Lab brand products are rigorously lab tested in-house within our Las Vegas Nevada facility in the United States. With over 90 quality control checks in place, we ensure premium efficacy, purity, and quality. From the receipt of raw materials to formulations to blending to encapsulating to packaging → WE NEVER STOP CARING ABOUT QUALITY. Our essential oils brand, Paradise Springs, is made of 100% pure, highly concentrated, rich natural aromatic compounds. Perfect for aromatherapy, skin care, and natural home-cleaning solutions. Made properly - never chemically altered, never synthetically modified, never tested on animals. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON EXCELLENCE AND PURITY. United States Pharmacopeia (USP) cGMP Audited. FDA Registered.

(800) 211-4188

service@natureslab.com

6980 W Warm Springs Rd Suite 100

Tell us how Nature's Lab® made you happy
The customer service rep wasn't even aware of the correct ingredients in the product that was in question. After telling her what the online ingredient list was, she apologized and said she was confused about another email she was reviewing. Not knowledgeable. Not purchasing item due to this.
Hello, thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your inquiry about our products as well as your comments per the interaction with Customer Service. There is certainly room for improvement, and I will use this exchange as a training opportunity.

I would like to point out that the agent in question is still training (she's been with Nature's Lab for one month). The supplement and vitamin industry is complex, but we need to do better. We will continue increasing our knowledge so that we can better service folks such as yourself.

We hope to one day gain your trust and your business. Be well and stay healthy!
I can't put a good reference Well, when I made my order you sent me a different thing, something that has a value of Only $ 15 when I paid 40
Hello, we have sent you four emails, the most recent being the replacement order that we submitted to ship you the correct items. It appears you have not seen our responses yet, however, I'd like to apologize for the trouble with your original order. Thank you.
Hello, we sent one more email confirming that you received the replacement order. Please reply to the message (or here) when you have a moment. Thank you.
Your Black Friday sale says:
Black Friday Sale

50% Off Everything!!!

Use Discount Code: BLACKFRIDAY50 | Valid 11/29/19 - 12/2/19
The item I wanted (Six Daily) wasn't in the add & other items were not 50% off. Seems a bit disingenuous.
When your on auto shipment you should not run out of stock . tERRIBLE management. now I have to find other vitamins.
Nature's Lab® is rated 4.88 based on 506 reviews