Nature's Lab® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nature's Lab®
Read Nature\'s Lab® Reviews

About Nature's Lab®:

Nature's Lab® manufactures high-quality supplements, minerals, and vitamins based on the latest nutritional scientific research. Nature's Lab brand products are rigorously lab tested in-house within our Las Vegas Nevada facility in the United States. With over 90 quality control checks in place, we ensure premium efficacy, purity, and quality. From the receipt of raw materials to formulations to blending to encapsulating to packaging → WE NEVER STOP CARING ABOUT QUALITY. Our essential oils brand, Paradise Springs, is made of 100% pure, highly concentrated, rich natural aromatic compounds. Perfect for aromatherapy, skin care, and natural home-cleaning solutions. Made properly - never chemically altered, never synthetically modified, never tested on animals. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON EXCELLENCE AND PURITY. United States Pharmacopeia (USP) cGMP Audited. FDA Registered.

(800) 211-4188

service@natureslab.com

6980 W Warm Springs Rd Suite 100, ,

Tell us how Nature's Lab® made you happy
The Vitamin C with Quercetin is a great product. I love being able to take one capsule with both in it. The pricing is also the best!
Amazing product. Again never fails Natures Lab!!!! 5 stars all the way.
The Vitamin C is excellent! When I get swollen glands and symptoms of a cold, I take 2 caps and in matter of hours, they’re resolved. Like your Magnesium, Zinc and Vit D3 as well. I wish you have Calcium 500mg.
I have tried many, many supplements over the years. It is my opinion that Nature Lab has the highest quality daily multi-vitamin. I assume all their products are the best as well.
I had no problem.
Great pharmaceutical quality nutraceuticals.
Cecilia was ultra professional handled my order with excellence. I received my order well packaged and quickly. I love the quality of the oils. I will definitely order again
Like receiving so many supplements in one product
I LOVE that the manufacturing is done with organic mushrooms! if you're looking for immunity and general wellness, end your search here. Great service too!
The vitamin c with quercetin has been great during the past year! The prompt arrival of the product and the ease of ordering were fantastic!
The ordering and delivering process was easy. I have yet to try the product so cant comment on that, yet.
I been looking for supplements for ever. No more looking around!!! Nature’s Lab is phenomenal 5 stars!!’
My experience with Nature's Lab was a breath of fresh air! I have had problems that need to be solved by a simple interaction with a human, with Coinbase, Facebook and PayPal, in the last few months, but they have NO customer service. On the other end of the spectrum, Nature's Lab seems to be very concerned about their customers, will make reasonable exceptions to their policy, and have real people to interact with their customers to make the buying process pleasurable. If everyone were like them, this world would be a much better place.
Quality stuff!
Very prompt response. Actually faster than I expected.
I have enjoyed their products and they have timely shipping.
Always received items on a timely matter.
Good prices and quality products. Happy to support a company directly and help them stay independent of Amazon.
Fast reliable service quality products. Wonderful prices and always product is available. Never had a problem with getting my order fast.
Great on-line experience from product description to order placement.
Nature's Lab® is rated 4.89 based on 569 reviews